"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hate vtubers i hate vtubers i hate vtubers i hate vtubers

Twitter-Archive

WHY DID I LAUGH AT THIS

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Did Kiki Lockheart admit to the chair rrat earlier?

Edit: Apparently this was from a stream on the 10th. Did nobody bring it up here? Timestamped:

Edit 2: Well, she says the chair is hers in the full stream. Not sure what lies she's talking about then. The boyfriend/husband?

Attachments

• Banned Vtuber Memes - >It's okay she already gave us a heartfelt apology and talked about t...mp4
    7.3 MB
Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Oh what? I have never heard that one. What is it?

Ah. I see. I probably never heard it because it is pretty low effort, even by rrat standards.
Supposedly there were some links with them in the same online social circles in the past, which were largely alphabet people. We know Kronii runs in those circles but I never saw any IRyS proproof
This rrat was born entirely of the mix up of two separate "facts" supposedly Namirin/Irys had an ex-girlfriend (the only proof I found of this is people saying she confirmed it at some point in her fan discord) then when Council debuted someone made a huge compilation of info they found about dottovu, one them being the facts she was mutual friends with a girl that was the alleged Irys ex, some illiterate anon read that as Kroni being Irys ex and ran with it, and other equally as illiterate anons read his comment and just ran with it too.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

niggaphil

Or should could turn on the R18 filter...
Don't question the Zoomer's brain and logic. I cannot understand them....

It is like the Lia's deleted tweet where none of us know WTF she is talking about? And need 4chan vt autist to translate her zoomer language?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is this the one with the BF?
Yes, the one that supposedly gave out "her gaming chair" which was actually her BF's friend's gaming chair. So some GFE degen wanted to sniff the chair and instead got a solid whiff of some flip's nutsack.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Did Kiki Lockheart admit to the chair rrat earlier?

Edit: Apparently this was from a stream on the 10th. Did nobody bring it up here? Timestamped:

Edit 2: Well, she says the chair is hers in the full stream. Not sure what lies she's talking about then. The boyfriend/husband?

Cant she just play dota i dont fucking care about chairs or magical horses or other shit

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Cant she just play dota i dont fucking care about chairs or magical horses or other shit
She pandered to the commers and now she has to deal with the bullshit if she wants to maintain what she has. I almost feel bad for her. almost.

niggaphil

Yes, the one that supposedly gave out "her gaming chair" which was actually her BF's friend's gaming chair. So some GFE degen wanted to sniff the chair and instead got a solid whiff of some flip's nutsack.
So i think the story of the lesson is when you receive the stuff from Vtuber, use the UV light detector to scan the items first before you do some stupid generate shit

IdenticalPlateaus

I am doing it too, even now! He is not a Vtuber so why is he always the main character on the Vtuber thread?
I'd say he is more of a Jar Jar Binks character, a punching bag. He probably gets too much screen time though.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Prepare yourselves for the storm that is Tears of the Kingdom, and everyone playing either BotW to catch up, or obsessing over the game proper

Such as Elia Stellaria, who seems to have ended the stream as soon as it began:

Mind you, it's a good game. It will also influence game development for the rest of the decade, at least until the next Zelda game comes out. And I'm hearing it's somehow longer than BotW, so I hope you're ready to watch your favorite chuubas display their mastery over the game mechanics, for better or worse.

EDIT: I wish chammers was back so that she could wreck havoc across Hyrule. I miss her, bros...

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Now Justin Wong is in on it. For those who don't know, Justin Wong is an FGC legend and is also involved in the famous "EVO Moment 37"

He's also the origin of the "friendzone" meme.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
But what's it's her BF/Husband/husband's son/bongo the monkey playing dota? How can you ever trust her? :smugselen:

Lia's doing a late-night Zelda stream:
So..... Nintendo just waited 6 years and made the same game again?:annoyedpippa: But now you can't play it on the wii U, FUCK :pikaufuk:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lia just found the gacha system in ToTK.
1516762467880.jpg

Saturnus

haha it's unou
"I'm gonna back up these balls" - Ashelia "Lia" Rinkou, 2023

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There's a concerning number of these submissions on Uruka's stream that clearly have full outfits put together, rather than just wearing a cheap skirt they found for the meme.
I choose to believe that they raided their girlfriends' closets for those.
I think we can all agree that the ones who have more of their shit together are the ones who have a dad or at least talk about him in a positive manner regularly.
okxfqirl06181.jpg

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Elira continues to provide absolute peak content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

That's a lot of coffee :shiinastare:
I was going to wonder if Shiina shipped my merch too and sprayed perfume on it, but that came out of Canada so I guess it couldn't be. The weird scent still lingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom