"THE SILLY ZONE"Grimmi (referring to her brain cyst)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Things are going just fine in the Mumei/Fauna collab so far.
1683857478052741.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
First thing i tune into Irys and Kronii and all they do is compare their swords
Those whores

Airless

Active lurker
I don't know how to process this
untitled2.png
sorry if this has already been posted, I skipped the last couple dozen pages

God's Strongest Dragoon

HOW? We basically think Airi is in SoCal, right? How the fuck can they exist with that little amount of money?
It's the California special
>make job postings that require stupid shit like 12 years of experience for computer language that's been out for 3 years
>list qualifications that are senior management experience but pay literal dirt
>complain to government that you can't find employees so you bring in immigrants
>pay them the literal dirt
>pack 20 people into a small family apartment
It's not a left or right political issue, it's a California issue in general. The self-proclaimed "hard right Republican farmers" were losing their mind when Trump was cracking down on this shit. Meanwhile in the Bay Area, you have 20 Indians working in the tech industry but they all live in a single-story suburban house. If you drive your car through a garage door at night, you're liable to kill a few pajeets that are sleeping in the garage.

BEEG Booba Fishing

They released another Hololive Alternative tie-in manga (like the Fubuki/Mio/Ayame one drawn by the Goblin Slayer dude), though the link provided only works on Japan. Rushia's firing may have caused it to be delayed, because according to this news page it was supposed to have been released by early 2022, and Lamy looks so out of place with the rest you just know she was added midway through to fill in for someone.

Why didn't they use La+ instead is anyone's guess, maybe they are saving her for another comic with the rest of HoloX?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's the California special
>make job postings that require stupid shit like 12 years of experience for computer language that's been out for 3 years
>list qualifications that are senior management experience but pay literal dirt
>complain to government that you can't find employees so you bring in immigrants
>pay them the literal dirt
>pack 20 people into a small family apartment
It's not a left or right political issue, it's a California issue in general. The self-proclaimed "hard right Republican farmers" were losing their mind when Trump was cracking down on this shit. Meanwhile in the Bay Area, you have 20 Indians working in the tech industry but they all live in a single-story suburban house. If you drive your car through a garage door at night, you're liable to kill a few pajeets that are sleeping in the garage.
Not even Cali exclusive, this has been going on all over Europe for the past 10 years. Pretty much any bigger city. Local cafes and hotels are bringing in staff from Albania or Nepal because the locals don't want to work 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week for $700-ish a month, but the immigrants don't have a problem with that. So the locals move to Germoney or Ireland and repeat the cycle.

The Rizzler

Hi, everyone I don’t know if this is the right place for a self introduction, so I hope I didn’t accidentally break any rules, but this seems like a rad place to talk about vtuber, hopefully I can learn more about how this whole thing works :D

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
wut

(Pippa's improved)

EDIT:

Hey, Rie playing One Hand Clapping. That's a fun streamer game. I don't think I managed to catch any OHC streams live back when it was popular.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For anyone not following the live Pippa thread, Lisa and Pippa's new cover just went live, and it's adorable.

EDIT: clocked twice in a day :annoyedpippa:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Is Cover fucking with Anyka now?
The timing is too funny. There is an EN translation but basically the Cover mng will put out info more to reduce speculation

A

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hi, everyone I don’t know if this is the right place for a self introduction, so I hope I didn’t accidentally break any rules, but this seems like a rad place to talk about vtuber, hopefully I can learn more about how this whole thing works :D
Hello and welcome, hope you like your stay also you type like a fed.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

They released another Hololive Alternative tie-in manga (like the Fubuki/Mio/Ayame one drawn by the Goblin Slayer dude), though the link provided only works on Japan. Rushia's firing may have caused it to be delayed, because according to this news page it was supposed to have been released by early 2022, and Lamy looks so out of place with the rest you just know she was added midway through to fill in for someone.

Why didn't they use La+ instead is anyone's guess, maybe they are saving her for another comic with the rest of HoloX?

Maybe because she can use magic ? Also even though lamy is one of my favorite member i really feel like someone in the upper ranks REALLY likes her because she is included in way to many things ( while some are more deserving IMO )

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nice try Nolan, but you can't fool us.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Hi Nolan.

The Rizzler

Hello and welcome, hope you like your stay also you type like a fed.
I’m not a fed, if I was I would have to legally let you know, fed can’t lie to the citizens

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This seems like a rad place to talk about vtubers, hopefully I can learn more about how this whole thing works :D
As you can see, just don't be Nolan Crush and you'll be fine.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I’m not a fed, if I was I would have to legally let you know, fed can’t lie to the citizens
NIgga in which anime the character on ur pfp belongs to?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Is that cheese or butter? If it's the latter, then Vesper's sister might be more like him than he thinks.

It looks like a block of Velveeta, which is processed American cheese pretty much only good for making nacho cheese dips and sauces. I assume the picture is a joke and she didn't actually eat the whole thing like that, but if she did, she's in for some serious constipation followed by terminal heart disease.

I don't know how to process this
View attachment 24830
sorry if this has already been posted, I skipped the last couple dozen pages

It bothers me that her oshi mark is a kindergarten school name tag. Is her model also going to have one of those boxy backpacks? Whatever "randoseru" is supposed to be transliterating. Really uncomfortable seeing that kind of stuff right next to the Vshojo logo.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Maybe because she can use magic ? Also even though lamy is one of my favorite member i really feel like someone in the upper ranks REALLY likes her because she us included in way to many things ( while some are more deserving IMO )
No, I think it's a matter or saying yes to things and being popular. Somethings are talent led or created as well. I think Lamy is just likeable and social

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom