"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Why is it always the ones who need meds the most refuse to take then...I'll never understand.
Real answer, when you're that mentally ill the med stack makes you completely numb and dead inside. You either become a zombie or cope your way through life (which most of the time is a short one).

Anime women on the internet answer? It's all kayfabe...
mostly

:gunpeko:

hololive ruined /jp/

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
the fucking negro is banned from the damn forum and you still post about him and he's the problem?
Nolan you're getting way better with the alts you even learned spic and shit foo. Im proud of you negrito

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
the fucking negro is banned from the damn forum and you still post about him and he's the problem?
This guy fucking PM'd me in here too!
1683854999580.png

Think @The Proctor might want to look at killing off his PM ability if all he's gonna do during his "holiday" is reply to everyone name dropping him.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
My oldshii playing Grim Fandango is the best thing. Missed it live, but now that I've finally got a break it's vod time. I caught the first one and her reactions to the great writing were really good. She laughed so hard at even the mediocre jokes that it's infectious. I'm glad there's a place for the classics in vtubing still.

Okay, this was amusing

VPN's. Use 'em.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How is it still happening even while he's banned
1683855219730.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

AI art is pretty cool and I like that 2views can get lots of fan art with it. I think non-AI art should have a tag instead so we can appreciate the physical skill required. Already people who use physical media to do art will let their audience know e.g. oil on canvas or charcoal or watercolors.

On the other hand, in Japan the market for artists is so tight so I can't be mad at them for trying to make a living.

That's the end of my blog. Here is some news

TL DR - someone impersonated a Niji employee and committed fraud

AA

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
TL DR - someone impersonated a Niji employee and committed fraud
How much backlash can they tank before they seriously consider making an "actually it was the impersonator who fired Zaion" statement?

niggaphil

This guy fucking PM'd me in here too!
View attachment 24802
Think @The Proctor might want to look at killing off his PM ability if all he's gonna do during his "holiday" is reply to everyone name dropping him.
Time to build a wall and isolate Nolan. Otherwise he is like a fucking COVID and contaminate the forum

Niji really cant catch a break, huh?
To be fair, at least they jump out and said there is a fraud. I will shit on Niji if they are dealing with this incident like Nux vs VHoeShow shitshow

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

RiverBear

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Horo7618

No one in particular

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
To be fair, at least they jump out and said there is a fraud. I will shit on Niji if they are dealing with this incident like Nux vs VHoeShow shitshow
They are honest, ok.
It's been 0 days since the last Niji drama
It's been 0 minute since the last niji drama.

Heck, just remove the board. Expect every single second counting down, somewhere in the world, an Anycolor staff or nijisanji talent fucks up and cause drama.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In the first 5 minutes of the collab, IRyS and Kronii are saying, "Oh, penis" repeatedly. Seems like a good one already.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
All this to say - Congrats Yagoo, but my nigga EN3 when??!?
EN3 is fully 3D, that's why they made the studio first :takocope:

There's an argument here that Bae's complete obliviousness to pop culture is a result of her parents.
Well here's a clip supporting that.
When her father says being a florist doesn't make any money (which is kinda true but not that accurate) it really solidifies Bae's parents as the asian parent type of study until you become doctor/lawyer, no playing until then.

The weird and really hard thing about Idol Showdown for me is how that game is meant to work a year from now.

They can't make money on it because of IP/Copyright shit, and yet someone is paying for server infrastructure to make those lobbies work...
Wait aren't their multiplayer peer to peer? It does not cost them any money on servers then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom