"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This Selen having to put up the cash prizes out of her own pocket reminded me of the time Pekora wanted to hold a lottery with her fans, wherein she would pay for the prizes herself but was shot down by management and subsequently went on a tearful rant asking about where the hell does all of the money go. I suppose now we know it gets eaten by that amorphous unquenchable development blob known as HoloEarth.
This doesn't make sense. If she was proposing to pay for the prize herself, aka out of her own pocket, how would this relate to Cover investing money on HoloEarth?

Kalion

:)
Music by Inverse, Vocals by Miori Celesta, Lyrics by Chikafuji Lisa.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's truly a testament to how good the rollback is that despite Calli+Ina's godawful internet connections, the online matches in Idol Showdown still look bearable after the first 5 seconds.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
And now for something different, Beryl starting her week truckin' in the USA

kestraline

Early Adopter
yeah, its funny because phase went on to be a kiwi company.

*picture of shiina's kf skin*
0885e74507dd4566b0cb880780873ca3243397ea83964b0a31abd02d15cb27c0.png

I only hope it will come back again the next time she plays on that server.

Maybe by then someone will make something wontons themed as she did ask for that before joining it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie confirmed on stream that the next Invader(s?) was/were originally teased with the OffKai announcement. Not sure if they all are, nor how many, but at least one is. Would be strange to announce new Invaders and a fraction of Gen 3 at the same time, though.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This doesn't make sense. If she was proposing to pay for the prize herself, aka out of her own pocket, how would this relate to Cover investing money on HoloEarth?
It was surmised that some godawful legal quagmire would activate if a subcontractor party (aka a vtuber) under employment by her agency, would offer to pay for expenses to direct end-parties (aka her subscriber fans). When she went on her rant about the money, it seemed more of a plea for transparency as to what Hololive does with the amount of cash their talents whale on a monthly basis.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Brace yourselves for impact. Pikamee incoming.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's unfortunate that Pippa has managed to squander much of the money
It's really annoying when your favorite vtubers are complete gacha fiends. Kirsche's wasteful zoomer rant speaks to my soul.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

themanimthehills

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Brace yourselves for impact. Pikamee incoming.

Fuck. I was literally preparing for bed. Can't miss this shitshow though. I guess I'll just be tired tomorrow.

Wait..maybe this won't be so bad. Is Proctor awake? If not..God help us all.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Japanese bullshit-ery.
They can't give out actual prizes for things because it's considered "gambling" or something.
Hence why Pachinko only gives out metal balls/marbles as the prizes, and an outside store allows you to exchange the marbles for actual prizes.

niggaphil

Tenma mentioned she gonna said the gamer words on other ppl channels as long as it is not on her youtube or twitch (I know it is a joke, but Tenma might do that if she is not tard-wrangled by fishman)

Sweet drama time baby! This is what I live for.
:nenedance:
The history repeats again when Proctor went to sleep

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's nice that we get a scheduled meal time for the drama. Usually it's presented in a drive-by shooting type of way.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Archive
No drama tonight. Looks like we'll have to wait till Saturday to hear her voice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom