"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What happened to that guy who groomed her and used her for her bus?
...well, I guess another twelve pages of Zaxposting will fill the void until Nolan's back.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looks like FalseEyeD is pushing hard on the NijiBad train, now with the conditions for Selen's outfit contest

People have posted similar events ITT and its seemingly normal, although apparently Niji does take the rights of submitted designs instead of just the winning picks

hololive ruined /jp/

...well, I guess another twelve pages of Zaxposting will fill the void until Nolan's back.
are they together? is he still cucking reticule?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Looks like FalseEyeD is pushing hard on the NijiBad train, now with the conditions for Selen's outfit contest
People have posted similar events ITT and its seemingly normal, although apparently Niji does take the rights of submitted designs instead of just the winning picks
Okay i understand that they tried to take down his channel and also the one of that Khyo dramafag but this video is going to get him labeled as a "Holobronie" when everybody forgets what he did in February of 2022.Also related to what i think about False he is a big
640px-Faggots-and-gravy.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's no other way to do it though. If someone decides that a winning design is too close to their entry, they could attempt to sue Selen and Niji. Selen having the rights prevents that from happening.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Are you saying you DIDN'T vote for her death in the dead pool like I did?
Pippa dying isn't magically gonna make you more successful Rie

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

themanimthehills

It goes without saying, but I assume a lot of anger would be directed towards the fish, whether justified or not, because he's the boss in charge of making sure all these girls stay alive and do their jobs. Her literally dying under his watch would obviously be insanely bad, especially when she's gone on-record multiple, several, dozens and hundreds of times on streams talking about all of her severe problems that she refuses to solve and that nothing was presumably effectively done/intervened about from the top. Add to that the occasional times he's already severely fucked up (see: the BaB Neutering Incident and the October 2022 Meltdown) and people would really resent him & his company's image would take a very severe hit that might not ever be recoverable.
Tangentially related, but can someone give me the TLDR about what this October meltdown was? I tried to read about it, but couldn't make sense of it.

And I'm also worried about Pippa with how often she talks about the health issues that she lets fester.

Also, I saw this post
Apparently the Phase girls have to censor themselves? What are they not allowed to say?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There's no other way to do it though. If someone decides that a winning design is too close to their entry, they could attempt to sue Selen and Niji. Selen having the rights prevents that from happening.
Yeah, people are just using the free slip ups and autism around Niji to take cheap jabs at it, its mostly on twitter and youtube comments so you can guess the overall value of those comments as a whole

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This Selen having to put up the cash prizes out of her own pocket reminded me of the time Pekora wanted to hold a lottery with her fans, wherein she would pay for the prizes herself but was shot down by management and subsequently went on a tearful rant asking about where the hell does all of the money go. I suppose now we know it gets eaten by that amorphous unquenchable development blob known as HoloEarth.

Tangentially related, but can someone give me the TLDR about what this October meltdown was? I tried to read about it, but couldn't make sense of it.

And I'm also worried about Pippa with how often she talks about the health issues that she lets fester.

Also, I saw this post

Apparently the Phase girls have to censor themselves? What are they not allowed to say?

This was archived in the homeland, but alas; If I recall, sakana sent out a gag order on yab topics for all streamers barring Pips, this did not go well with Tenma and the rest. I think he backtracked on it but I didn't follow the story too close because Kevin is such a limp-wristed despot. I would not want to be on his position.
Contentiously, most if not all of the trooonosphere on twitter doesn't give a shit and to them Phase is that "nazimegachud 4chan altright agency". Reductivism being kept alive by the shared interests of professional drama grifters.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
My undestanding mostly 4chan lingo things like Janny and Brap because Fish didn't want PC to become the 4chan vtuber agency.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Okay i understand that they tried to take down his channel and also the one of that Khyo dramafag but this video is going to get him labeled as a "Holobronie" when everybody forgets what he did in February of 2022.Also related to what i think about False he is a big
640px-Faggots-and-gravy.jpg
You know only boomer Britbongs are gonna understand that picture. They are only going to see the potaotes and peas and not the fagg0ts underneath....you're too clever by half.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Cute Pon Wolf premiering soon!

Edit: WAIT WTF IS RIE DOING IN THIS??????????

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

My undestanding mostly 4chan lingo things like Janny and Brap because Fish didn't want PC to become the 4chan vtuber agency.
yeah, its funny because phase went on to be a kiwi company.

*picture of shiina's kf skin*

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There's no other way to do it though.
"ThErE'S nO oThEr WaY tO dO iT tHoUgH." -Spongebob making stupid face meme
Form to enter contest
(a)

View attachment 24566

According to /vt/, she fought over the awards for months.

There is also a comparison with terms for similar Hololive and VShojo contests.
View attachment 24570View attachment 24571
(Pictured: Hololive and Ironmouse doing it an other way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom