"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappointment

I feel bad that I never find a vtuber to watch from day one, it's always mid way through or finding them just before they retire / get fired / disappear. Even corpo debuts I don't stick around for long. I just find people through links on certain places or through stream redirects / raids.
I've been lucky with a couple secret 2 views I caught early and say I'll "Watch Your Career With Great Interest." But also very much the same. I find some through clips and then they're a very different vibe, or "oh man this person WAS fun to watch." "Was?" "They graduated. And not in a 'corpo debut' way."

Much as I'd like an audience I am very off about shilling/outing myself. I also doubt my entertainment value.

Negzana

I like how unhinged kson has been recently. She's had to be silent about this shit for so long I think the kettle is starting to boil over. Can't wait for her to pull a zaion and release an expose on cover.
It's theoretical if she does that but I hope the worst that ever comes out regarding Cover is just the glaring incompetence/inability to deal with their rapid growth and internet relations and nothing actually malicious on their part.

Topo Chico

Well Panko's Sunday stream is hopefully going to be good. I'm hopeful for rooms/desks that rival Pippa's keyboard :smugpipi:
1683766642610.png offsite archive

i hope im not l8posting

TwoBit

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You can't do any grooming through VoDs. :smugpipi:
Not with that attitude. You gotta use your brain to groom outside of stream hours though.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wait when she says 50% is she talking about merch or SCs?
It’s been speculated, if not outright stated, that the personalized merch is the best way to support the Holo talents dollar for dollar, so I could see 50% being both. 50% of SC’s (after YouTube takes their cut) vs. 50% of merch sales (after production costs maybe, but going off the assumption that merch>SC, that can’t be that bad even if true).

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
i wonder what the effects would be if pippa died soonish. would pc crumble? maybe the woke shit makes more headway in vtuber culture? death of vtubing for normies?
It goes without saying, but I assume a lot of anger would be directed towards the fish, whether justified or not, because he's the boss in charge of making sure all these girls stay alive and do their jobs. Her literally dying under his watch would obviously be insanely bad, especially when she's gone on-record multiple, several, dozens and hundreds of times on streams talking about all of her severe problems that she refuses to solve and that nothing was presumably effectively done/intervened about from the top. Add to that the occasional times he's already severely fucked up (see: the BaB Neutering Incident and the October 2022 Meltdown) and people would really resent him & his company's image would take a very severe hit that might not ever be recoverable.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
IRyS playing Super Mine Smash Craft Bros. tonight…she’s not sure yet. Chances are that her and Kronii both just said ‘Thursday’ when planning it. I’m trusting Kronii’s schedule though, so rizz from her and Minecraft from IRyS tonight.

TardRyS fucked up the date, she just moved the stream time.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It goes without saying, but I assume a lot of anger would be directed towards the fish, whether justified or not, because he's the boss in charge of making sure all these girls stay alive and do their jobs. Her literally dying under his watch would obviously be insanely bad, especially when she's gone on-record multiple, several, dozens and hundreds of times on streams talking about all of her severe problems that she refuses to solve and that nothing was presumably effectively done/intervened about from the top. Add to that the occasional times he's already severely fucked up (see: the BaB Neutering Incident and the October 2022 Meltdown) and people would really resent him & his company's image would take a very severe hit that might not ever be recoverable.
But what if he "Tried" but she rejected the help anyways? it will still be that bad?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
But what if he "Tried" but she rejected the help anyways? it will still be that bad?
Probably. It's a hard pill to swallow but some people just don't want to be helped. It's the same with drug addicts, you can put them in rehab as many times as you want but unless they themselves want to change it will never work.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Even if he'd done literally everything in his power, there would absolutely still be people who'd resent him anyways for failing. If she dies, there's literally no way that the emotions, anger and pure wrath of the community could be quelled easily.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
goes without saying, but I assume a lot of anger would be directed towards the fish, whether justified or not, because he's the boss in charge of making sure all these girls stay alive and do their jobs. Her literally dying under his watch would obviously be insanely bad, especially when she's gone on-record multiple, several, dozens and hundreds of times on streams talking about all of her severe problems that she refuses to solve and that nothing was presumably effectively done/intervened about from the top. Add to that the occasional times he's already severely fucked up (see: the BaB Neutering Incident and the October 2022 Meltdown) and people would really resent him & his company's image would take a very severe hit that might not ever be recoverable.
I think Sakana has really helped Pippa out - somehow he's managed to make Pippa's dream of being a vtuber actually work (admittedly with a rocky start) and allows her to earn a solid above-average wages doing a job she enjoys that requires her to maintain contact with other people and maintain a basic schedule. It's unfortunate that Pippa has managed to squander much of the money and all the helpful advice and assistance that's been offered to her, but it's hard to blame Sakana for that.

Understandable viewpoint though - logic won't have any place when emotions will be that strong.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You can't convince vtuber fans that their oshi did anything wrong or is responsible for her own actions, it's always the fault of the corporation.
See: Rushia

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Sounds like you want Sakana to put pippa under a conservatorship.

e: wait, yure talkin about other retards. nvm
m8

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What happened to that guy who groomed her and used her for her bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom