"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey kids, time for another hot steamy load of BROWN WOMAN UPDATE dripping down your neck and chest!

To start, God's strongest war horse, Tomoe Umari, is already playing Enter the Gungeon. Get in there, maggots!

Second, Sena "I have to take my bra off, it's getting hard to breathe" Bonbon will be making a guest appearance on her wife Kerimara's channel. Be sure to check it out and support this bold, diverse, and revolutionary relationship in vtubing! If you don't we will cancel your bank accounts and foreclose your house :Katta-Semetic-Content:

Lastly, gyaru space pirate LOLALoading will be hosting a stream over on Twitch.tv. Hope you like a hot brown girl standing around and talking while her Fall Guys-looking fans bumble around aimlessly in the fore and background!

This has been yet another BROWN WOMAN UPDATE

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

If you ever wanted to get ‘rizz’ to become a true ‘rizzler’ then Kronii is gonna teach you how. Infact shes live with it right now so get the fuck in here before you miss the lesson.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What's that? "Get me banned from Marie Mehlo's chat and discords along with any and all future 2 views I fixate on" ~Superduper
:menhera:
Is this a threat?! What the hell did I do to deserve this?!

Negzana

Lia overslept and didn't set things up so her coffee stream is delayed for saturday.

She is an autistic zoomer who plays LoL and scems people. She's like an anti-Kaela.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Oh no, do I have to buy this? I’ll need to see how hard she shills it. I’m sure it would look awful on my keyboard (think Ina’s pic from a few weeks ago), but I might not mind buying them and just not using them…
But the desk mat!!!

hololive ruined /jp/

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wasnt she at like 20 max when she was first posted on the forum???
TVA inmates trying to figure out where all the new viewers for their favorite ragdoll streamer came from
55f137.jpg

hololive ruined /jp/

God's Strongest Dragoon

TVA inmates trying to figure out where all the new viewers for their favorite ragdoll streamer came from
55f137.jpg
I need to start screenshotting some of the cringe our dear leader posts in her chat

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This scenario of seeing someone's phone and the wallpaper being a BL ship...is Kronii throwing shade at IRyS, just substituting NaruSasu in to replace KawoShin?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I need to start screenshotting some of the cringe our dear leader posts in her chat

Who knew I act differently when the main targets of my personality aren't people who regard bestgore and liveleak in the same terms as a normal person would regard sepia-toned family photographs.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

hololive ruined /jp/

Who knew I act differently when the main targets of my personality aren't people who regard bestgore and liveleak in the same terms as a normal person would regard sepia-toned family photographs.
you sold her as a nerd but she cant even maths. what

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why is it that I can communicate with autistic women

Status
Not open for further replies.