"I'm single and available to whoever will have me; I accept invitations to dinner, to the movies and dancing, I love dancing; Also loving is sharing and you can share me with everyone else!"Banzoin Hakka's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I fixed it for you!
What's that? "Get me banned from Marie Mehlo's chat and discords along with any and all future 2 views I fixate on" ~Superduper
:menhera:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

FvtFcvTWACIeO0Q

Woolie is playing Idol Showdown, this saturday, just as predicted.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wouldn't take that as anything TBH. If the website is set up a certain way, it will auto pull the closest location based off information the ISP provides, not necessarily where you actually live. As an example, where I live default stores for shit like Home Depot and other stuff is on the opposite side of the metropolitan area than where I actually live. And before I swapped to a new ISP, it would show me in a totally different state sometimes.

Edit: I just confirmed it. Although I live 2 miles from the Home Depot in my town, it listed 'my location' as one 27 miles away from me. So yea, take that as you will.
It's worth mentioning that the store in particular was in the Stoneridge Mall. It's quite common for women to travel as far as from the Central Valley as opposed to just hitting up the Lush Cosmetics in Pleasanton that's on the way there.

It would likely have saved me from embarassment in this specific circumstance since you also posted from the same stream, yes. That said at the risk of janny challenging it's not guaranteed in every circumstance for reasons I almost started waxing autistic about but decided it's not worth it so I'll just take my embarassment in peace.
See below. If you just use the url for the whole video link, the search will not find posts that are made with the media function. You have to use the video code.
You can check if a youtube video has been linked by entering the code after "v=" for the youtube link.
View attachment 23991
You want to post the code and not the full video link because when someone uses the media tool to link a video, it will be listed as follows:
View attachment 23993
So by using the full youtube link, it won't catch it. Only searching using the video code will catch it.

In your defense, the only time that video has been posted was in the pippa thread, so people marking you as "late" are wrong.

Ok, I will bite and actually watch Hex's stream. I already know I will regret it but I have nothing better to do anyway
There will be lots of edits in this post so it's better to check it in like 2-3 hours

TL;DR - that screenshot is pure schizoposting

1. Enna said Hex is messed up for calling his chat sicklings. It kind of implies she didn't know, but at the same time, is she wrong?
2. Shu said how his last stream got derailed because he had to help Petra around instead of progressing the game. Then Petra joins, others are making jokes about her being very smart. Then, drum rolls, she says herself in very shy voice that she was showing she has no brain for the last 5 hours. So it clearly wasn't "Enna bullying Petra and she left deeply hurt", but just banter between friends. Also she left because she was playing for 5 hours and was already quickly calling from the phone
3. There seems to be a running joke. Hex apparently didn't ping anyone for the stream and joined the wrong VC channel. So people joining the stream are basically doing it by accident. Then when someone joins they are making fun of the person for not realizing Hex was having a birthday party. Which whoever did this list either didn't get or misinterpreted on purpose. I think you can already tell where this is going... Also when Enna joined Hex told her they should switch the roles, him being shy and her trying to be a local sexy man. Probably flew right over the head too
4. Somehow the doc skipped Enna casusally sexually harassing Elira. Nothing new about it though
5. Millie goes into the chat VERY heavily trying to sound like Hex and pretending it's her "morning voice". Marie is fucking dead wheezing in the background impersonating a hamster
6. Hex calls Marie a squidwart after she said she would bring clarnette. Idk I didn't watch sponge bob, maybe a reference. Enna "Squiwart is grumpy and doesn't like company", Pomu in response "Enna, look at yourself". Then Enna keeps digging her grave deeper and deeper.
7. idk it seems pretty normal to me when people talk about something and you are the only one not knowing what they are talking about, to ask who it is when they take a break from talking. She just seems genuinely curious not attention grabbing. Why Marie and Millie weren't talking? Because they had to leave. Hard to talk when you aren't in the call.
8. Reimu is the one who initiates slapfight, not Enna. And she also says that this is actually Enna being calmer than her usual self to Hex after him asking wtf is wrong with her

You know what, I am not sitting through another whole hour when it's already obvious whoever wrote it took things awfully out of context, never watched them even once before, put things that didn't happen or all of the above. I want to scoop my brain out with a spoon after listening to Hex for so long, his voice is very irritating
This was the first and the last time I ever watch Hex's stream, I am done and the screenshot is full of schizoposting, but you are still welcomed to check the initial message for details. Also I couldn't finish the last hour, I would rather get shot in the head than suffer Hex's voice for any longer
I was loading up the VOD to put myself through the torture despite considering that it's likely /vt/ sperging. Thank you for saving me from this experience.

I just insult the person who posted the information before i did it. It makes me look more retarded but i feel better about my retardation
This is one of the most French things I've ever seen you post.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh god the ragdoll needs me to use simple words.

How do I manage to become fans of such diametrically opposite vtubers.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

FvtFcvTWACIeO0Q

Woolie is playing Idol Showdown, this saturday, just as predicted.

you Yamanbas better start praying because fucking woolie "im a century later on popular thing" is jumping into the hot shit of the week, that's some end times sign if I ever seen one.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wait wait wait, I seen this femboy before, IIRC it was claimed it's just a gay-op troll account and not an actual vermitide trying to anti Pippa, I think it was after the Pikamee shit started up, but this dude has came up before.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Oh god the ragdoll needs me to use simple words.

How do I manage to become fans of such diametrically opposite vtubers.
I just tuned it, has she been drinking or has the coding given her mush brain?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I just tuned it, has she been drinking or has the coding given her mush brain?

The latter, also somebody just made a joke she found very funny.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Oh, slightly related: A lot of people have assumed that Zaion going against her bosses' wishes may have made them kind of place her on the bottom of the bottom of the rung. Considering his suspension last year, do you think something similar may have happened to Vesper? A bit rratty I know, but genuine question
He seems to have immediately dogeza-ed and on his trip to Japan afterwards his management took him golfing so I don't think there's bad blood.

e: If you want to go to rratland they apparently rented him a right golf set when he normally golfs left and he was too autistic to tell them it was wrong, so maybe there is subtle Japanese hazing still happening.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Bettel just tried to end his stream but since no one else from Tempus is streaming to raid into, Vesper & chat had to strong-arm him to keep on streaming until one of the other EN guys are streaming

Untitled.png

Bettel: "Vesper! Turn your WOW stream back on!"
Vesper: "fuck you, keep streaming"

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom