"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Is it possible the Off-Kai teasers are for Gen 3 and not Invaders? Especially if they're keeping the Gen 3 reveals for Off-Kai, where as pre-existing talents wouldn't cause enough of an impact you'd want to shill them at a big event.
Urara kind of blurs the line here with possibly using an existing account for a new identity.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
or she's trying to sweeten it up for the chance that Lisa and Purin join later in the year as legally they can't right now, they got slapped with a six month ban from joining another company to keep the model.
PhaseCoons don't poachbeg for 5 minutes challenge; [IMPOSSIBLE] [GONE RETARDED]

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Posted this in the AI thread but for posterity's sake, I'll post it here too. Been messing around with that AI Vocaloid software.

Gura - Wannabe
View attachment 24513

Gura & Korone - Hurt Feelings
View attachment 24512

Kinda reminds me of this simpsons bit

949189bc5c046c25595e7eca3e2bf1e6--los-simpsons.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS playing Super Mine Smash Craft Bros. tonight…she’s not sure yet. Chances are that her and Kronii both just said ‘Thursday’ when planning it. I’m trusting Kronii’s schedule though, so rizz from her and Minecraft from IRyS tonight.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
JANNIE UPDATE
Hey all, resident broom pusher here. Due to public interest, as well as DM's I've received, I just wanted to let you all know that @NolanCrush has earned himself a vacation from this thread. Enjoy your piece and quiet.
END JANNIE UPDATE
Edit:

1683755807784.png

Nolan has earned AN EXTENDED vacation from the thread

cucurut

In Slugma's case, would that even be Invader status? That's a whole new persona. I'd clock that as Gen 3 behavior more than anything. And even then, she was management before, not talent. Unless Dizzy is her new manager handle.
Apparently initially she was also streaming.
1683755549104.png

1683755571971.png

Is it possible the Off-Kai teasers are for Gen 3 and not Invaders? Especially if they're keeping the Gen 3 reveals for Off-Kai, where as pre-existing talents wouldn't cause enough of an impact you'd want to shill them at a big event.
Urara kind of blurs the line here with possibly using an existing account for a new identity.
I think it is possible that Off-Kai will be mix of both. New Gen3 and the teased invaders.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

yeah. yeah. ragdoll. javascript. hell. yeah. yeah.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
RAGDOLL SUFFERING

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT

YOU SICK FUCKS

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
mad scientist plans to watercool a potato... using PC parts.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Kinda reminds me of this simpsons bit

View attachment 24593
No, no. This should remind you of that The Simpsons bit. Just an experiment with Agnai and Elevenlabs. I'm not even a huge fan of Kronii, but her voice seemed to work the best with the speech synthesis.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wonder if fishman actually got anyone good.....I don't have my hopes up though, just think of those who he lost out on.
Not only does a prospective talent and Fishman need to come to an agreement that suits the both himself and the talent, they also need to fit within the group that already exists at PC, be interested in working for PC, and want to be associated with the talents there. People on forums are speculating with very incomplete information about "potential hires" when they might not have even been at the starting gates, let alone in the running

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So the highly probable members are Moonjelly and Urara.
Moonjelly because awawawawawawa and song mixxing.
Urara because
https://twitter.com/dizzydokuro (a)
https://www.youtube.com/@dizzydokuro (a)
View attachment 24589
View attachment 24590
I'm really interested why she didn't choose to make an entirely new twitter account for her new persona as this just screams bad opsec under normal circumstances. Perhaps she wanted it to be obvious to create buzz and bring old fans to her new persona? I guess with Tsunderia dead there's no reason to be secretive about this, but it still feels unusual.

MagicHammer

Apparently initially she was also streaming.
She was initially a 1-2 view before giving up streaming and joining Tsunderia as their talent manager. At a certain point she got her sea slug model and decided to take up streaming again while balancing her other duties. You can still find some of her clips on YouTube, including the birth of the infamous 'sad girl company' meme.

If it is her, it's a very odd decision to rebrand her old Twitter account and not make a new one.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom