"I believed, as a child, that when you farted, you released pieces of your soul, and if you farted too much you would die"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Phase just dropped a very brief Invaders lore/hype vid.

Edit: "05.2023". That's this month.

Attachments

• Phase-Connect Official - The next stop is... #PhaseInvaders [1656397575887507456].mp4
    957.8 KB

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I should've also mentioned that Nikki is also having her 1 year anniversary. Her content is a bit different as right now she is doing some carving on one of her bat's atm. She tends to stream for a really long time when she's on.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lia had to move the meet and greet date so the suggestion might be that it drops on May 19th.

Wonder if fishman actually got anyone good.....I don't have my hopes up though, just think of those who he lost out on.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Please God let it be Pikamee.

At this point, anything to keep her away from the Hoe Show.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Koros Apogee

Cant wait to drop froot cheating lore on someone using her skin.

I'll give them this tho, the skins look great, easily better than the RWBY abominations.
I will agree that the vshojo skins are an improvement from the rwby skins and imo the only one that is tolerable in the pack is the Weiss skin.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@NolanCrush please stop biting bait and expecting not to get negative reactions when you do. I'm literally getting second hand embarrassment here! Look at me for example, when I bite bait I usually lean into it a bit for the funny or to give people an opportunity to have fun. I expect some negative stickers when I do this because I know what I'm doing. I understand the consequences of the actions I take and you should learn this too. If you can't at least somewhat predict the outpour of reactions and responses that will come from a post you make either think harder about what your posting or don't waste your time posting at all if you aren't willing to deal with the consequences of a few negative stickers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vesper is playing WoW Classic without the rest of the boys. Bettel is in chat.

Ophelia and Rana of VReverie are also playing It Takes Two and both of them are streaming it.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
By the way, what's happening over at the homeland? They get DDoS again?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Brit will be going "Bork, bork bork" like a real Swede in no time.....

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Lia had to move the meet and greet date so the suggestion might be that it drops on May 19th.

Wonder if fishman actually got anyone good.....I don't have my hopes up though, just think of those who he lost out on.
Phase has built a pretty strong reputation so I imagine there an attractive option for those who want a Corpo.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Was DDOS at first and then it became a Server Upgrade that got fucked, site should hopefully be up and running by Friday.

Also, it is currently Tako Time. Ina is playing BOTW again after like a year.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
First time checking out the Tempus clown's streams. I gotta say, Bettel's gab and storytelling skills is pretty unhinged.

cucurut

So the highly probable members are Moonjelly and Urara.
Moonjelly because awawawawawawa and song mixxing.
Urara because
https://twitter.com/dizzydokuro (a)
https://www.youtube.com/@dizzydokuro (a)
1683752998786.png

1683699908757914.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
As Danchou's hamster said, Null was working on updating servers, something went wrong; I can't pull up the telegram rss for some reason, I wonder if it has to do with the blurb being changed to share it.... (DDoS'ing the URL or something else)
1683753280958.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So the highly probable members are Moonjelly and Urara.
Moonjelly because awawawawawawa and song mixxing.
Urara because
https://twitter.com/dizzydokuro (a)
https://www.youtube.com/@dizzydokuro (a)
View attachment 24589
View attachment 24590
In Slugma's case, would that even be Invader status? That's a whole new persona. I'd clock that as Gen 3 behavior more than anything. And even then, she was management before, not talent. Unless Dizzy is her new manager handle.

Pippa is doing an "Embarassing School Stories" stream today. Submit your shit you autistic weebs, and join us in the livethread later for the cringe - https://forms.gle/1JYjHJrZE2EyJ7Gt7

hololive ruined /jp/

As Danchou's hamster said, Null was working on updating servers, something went wrong; I can't pull up the telegram rss for some reason, I wonder if it has to do with the blurb being changed to share it.... (DDoS'ing the URL or something else)
View attachment 24591
MB died. he's getting a new one overnighted sending the dead one to the guy who built it. he'll have 2 servers up and the farms will be back by friday. (hopefully)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
@NolanCrush please stop biting bait and expecting not to get negative reactions when you do. I'm literally getting second hand embarrassment here! Look at me for example, when I bite bait I usually lean into it a bit for the funny or to give people an opportunity to have fun. I expect some negative stickers when I do this because I know what I'm doing. I understand the consequences of the actions I take and you should learn this too. If you can't at least somewhat predict the outpour of reactions and responses that will come from a post you make either think harder about what your posting or don't waste your time posting at all if you aren't willing to deal with the consequences of a few negative stickers.
It's nice to see you grow up as a person, Rie.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Urara didn't want to join PC despite fishman trying to get her to join as a manager since last year. She went to a con where Phase was to specifically support them, and when it came to the auditions she told people to apply to them.
1683754228900.png

That's not to say things have possibly changed, or she agreed to join strictly as a talent, or she's trying to sweeten it up for the chance that Lisa and Purin join later in the year as legally they can't right now, they got slapped with a six month ban from joining another company to keep the model.

Negzana

Please God let it be Pikamee.

At this point, anything to keep her away from the Hoe Show.
As much as I would love it she'd be PC3, not Phase Invaders, if it were to ever happen. Phase Invaders is for indies or people who own their character and Pikamee (the character) is basically dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom