"♪ We aah za world...! ♫ AARGH! I FOUND IT! GET OUT OF MY WAY GODDAMN IT!"Inugami Korone (shiny hunting with Okayu)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I mean with cl*ppers money is involved right? Pretty sure they don't do it for free. 🧹
True but avoiding the point, so I'm gonna resist the urges.

If Tenma were to do a cash prize clip contest, and Not Theo won, how hard of a hit do you think Tenma would take to her rep?

hololive ruined /jp/

If Tenma were to do a cash prize clip contest, and Not Theo won, how hard of a hit do you think Tenma would take to her rep?
depends on the other guys. notheo does good work with the subtitles and editing.

IdenticalPlateaus

Yeah I get your point I was mostly just shitposting. Honestly though in Tenma's case I don't think that would effect her that much, kanpainikis seem loyal enough to overlook a small amount of shittery. NotTheo would be likely be good enough to pass as a legitimate winner anyway.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish there was a way to color-code or at least partially flag posts because waking up to 11+ pages of Nolan whitenoise is no fun. And before you open your pie hole, no I do not ignore or put anyone under blacklists, like some sort of small-dicked discord fagget.

A brave pemaloe snuck in a piece of bitter gourd into holoID anniversary cafe, just so he could enjoy his food the way Kaela wanted

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Easiest way to get around that would be to say that Not Theo couldn't enter, or to have an impartial panel of judges (say, some of Tenma's friends) rate the clips without knowing who made them.

Limkin

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

she said she pays him so I'd think she'd tell him to refrain from participating if there was something like that.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Easiest way to get around that would be to say that Not Theo couldn't enter, or to have an impartial panel of judges (say, some of Tenma's friends) rate the clips without knowing who made them.
There's a reason why most contests have a clause in the fine print to the effect of "not eligible to employees/relatives/yadda".

Last Of The Mohicans

Let's put it this way.

I guarantee some autist is out there right now plugging through the Twitter API and will be compiling a chart of Selen's likes and which artists get the most likes out of her for the purposes of comparing that chart against the winners of this outfit contest.

Disappointment

I never played Smite but the voices in the vshojo collab ad sound so... unenthusiastic? It's so hard to place but they sound off. Limited inflection? IDK. Also lmao whore Froot sandwiched between Silver and Vei.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This was the first and the last time I ever watch Hex's stream, I am done and the screenshot is full of schizoposting, but you are still welcomed to check the initial message for details. Also I couldn't finish the last hour, I would rather get shot in the head than suffer Hex's voice for any longer
Lmfao thank you for your service, most /vt/ summuaries are either lies or anon being too autistic to understand basic human interaction

I never played Smite but the voices in the vshojo collab ad sound so... unenthusiastic? It's so hard to place but they sound off. Limited inflection? IDK. Also lmao whore Froot sandwiched between Silver and Vei.

Imo everyone sounds like a standard amateur VA recording but Silver sounds like she did one take before fucking off to get McDs or some shit

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider is going to have a comfy cardboard presentation stream about celebrity-driven video games

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You may have noticed a startling lack of posts from me shilling famous beastgirl and my (white) oshi, Mozumi Pichi, these past few days. Indeed Mozu has not streamed since Sunday, although she has been active on Twitter so we know the soap hasn't gotten to her yet. Today she sent out this message to members, which I will share here for those who are interested in her but too stingy to cough up the 5 bucks necessary to support one of the best gals in the business:
1683742750780.png

This claim of "catching up on work" can be corroborated by her Twitter postings, which includes a new logo:

FvoY8cKXwAAvV9f

FvobFDLWIBsJmps

As for what this new method of interaction is, that's anyone's guess. I do appreciate the dedication they're putting towards being able to interact though, the comradery between ex-Enchantasia is inspiring. If Kawaii did anything right, it was putting these 4 together. And as always, if Mozumi decides to stream this week, you will be hearing about it from me :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crossover with half of them not there anymore.
:whatastory:

Smite will collab with damn near anything.

HiRez trying to throw literally everything and anything at Smite and Paladins in an attempt to go back to when people actually played those games, about the usual for them.

Last Of The Mohicans

HiRez trying to throw literally everything and anything at Smite and Paladins in an attempt to go back to when people actually played those games, about the usual for them.
I will never not be salty about HiRez putting out that youtube video where the dev lead/product manager/whoever I forget outright said, "Man right now Smite is making us so much money we've decided to take all of our dev resources that were working on Tribes Ascend and to put them on Smite. Sorry, Tribes support effectively ends today."

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ah, the old NBC strategy of "make it be 1996 again through science or magic."

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom