"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
@NolanCrush maybe you already read it. But read it again. It doesnt really apply to tribalfagging between companies in ur case but you can always take notes on what to do in the situation you're in right now
Dont teach him he doesnt care. For the past month hes done the same thing
1) does absolutelly retarded thing tied to him being a degenerate, a retard, lacking any opsec, or all of the above
2) someone calls him out on it on this forum
3) his very fragile ego gets hurt so he starts flinging shit at people, missing the mark badly because he is a degenerate retard with lack of opsec
4) gets shit on and changes the topic while butthurt because "the forum is about the vtubers guise :)"

ALL PAST MONTH HES DONE NOTHING BUT THAT. Maybe even two. Only grave will change him, im waiting for him to get banned.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Speaking of Niji and merch, the 2nd EN Anniversary stuff includes "solid perfume" for all the talents...
:wtfman:

I'm not really sure what the concern here is, Niji already has a history of collabing with established beauty product companies for perfume merch, and they run those to this day.
image_2023-05-10_142510613.png
Are the solid perfumes going to be as good as those? Absolutely fucking not, but I'll take whatever merch they go for that isn't the same old shit.

You know what guys? Maybe Nolan's right. Maybe Kyo's surgeon did a big oopsie and just scooped out his prefrontal cortex prior to Nijisanji. That's why he keeps dropping references to Zaion one after another. After all he is physically incapable of restraining himself. I guess the surgery was to turn him into a complete retard rather than fix his life-threatening nerve damage.
Can you drop sources on the additional references, if possible? This definitely could be a case of him making a reference, he has proven himself to be retarded enough, but taking a seemingly absolutist approach over a deez nuts joke feels about as weird as punishing someone for a deez nuts joke in the first place.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Can you drop sources on the additional references, if possible? This definitely could be a case of him making a reference, he has proven himself to be retarded enough, but taking a seemingly absolutist approach over a deez nuts joke feels about as weird as punishing someone for a deez nuts joke in the first place.
THANK YOU

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
THANK YOU
I'd say something, but you've already been told things enough times to prove that wouldn't really amount to much. No offense, you just seem to keep falling into the same pitfalls.

@NolanCrush maybe you already read it. But read it again. It doesnt really apply to tribalfagging between companies in ur case but you can always take notes on what to do in the situation you're in right now
Also, this seems pretty understandable, yeah. TL;DR, Nijisanji's the one in hot water right now, so they're taking more flak than usual. As long as people do the same for Holo or whatever other group when it's their turn in the spotlight instead of going "but other team worse!!", I don't really see a problem there.

IdenticalPlateaus

Only grave will change him, im waiting for him to get banned.
Do you think he'd use that opportunity to finally employ some opsec or would he make a new account called 'NotNolanCrush'?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Dont teach him he doesnt care. For the past month hes done the same thing
1) does absolutelly retarded thing tied to him being a degenerate, a retard, lacking any opsec, or all of the above
2) someone calls him out on it on this forum
3) his very fragile ego gets hurt so he starts flinging shit at people, missing the mark badly because he is a degenerate retard with lack of opsec
4) gets shit on and changes the topic while butthurt because "the forum is about the vtubers guise :)"

ALL PAST MONTH HES DONE NOTHING BUT THAT. Maybe even two. Only grave will change him, im waiting for him to get banned.
Yeah i know. We just had q couple pages of fart noises fetishes yesterday. I just feel for the people tgat havent woke up yet and will have the read i hope not more pages of nolan being a fag

Edit : but i mean.. he didnt aknowledge my post. Too busy enjoying getting shit from everyone so ur probably right in the end

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Do you think he'd use that opportunity to finally employ some opsec or would he make a new account called 'NotNolanCrush'?
Id rather not have another Chase
These are the people who complain about Nolanposting btw

The people who continue the conversation after I literally ended it

Early Adopter

IdenticalPlateaus

It never ends Nolan, we all know that by now. You get challenged, can't respond, and try to weasel out of it.
Why don't you change things this time? Why don't you explain to me how you are not a hypocrite by your own definition?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is now entering autistic shit flinging territory and I'm starting to eye my broom with EXTREME malice

Early Adopter
These are the people who complain about Nolanposting btw

You are not in charge here and nolan posting will not stop until
A- You stop being a retard
B- You get banned
C- You kill yourself
Choose

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
In less gossipy Nijinews; (but with a bit thrown in just for you sisters out there) A Suzuki-san (VTuber Business General Producer at Niji) got interviewed by a Japanese site due to Nijis 5th anniversary. I recommend you check the article out if you have any interest in Niji and their plans going forward.
Scuttles beloved VTA, and it's recent success;
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 14-19-00 DeepL Translate Världens mest exakta översättare.pngScreenshot 2023-05-10 at 14-18-34 DeepL Translate Världens mest exakta översättare.png
Plans going forward after the 5th anniversary and the importance of long-term planning;
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 14-20-46 DeepL Translate Världens mest exakta översättare.pngScreenshot 2023-05-10 at 14-20-59 DeepL Translate Världens mest exakta översättare.png
And the hot gossip(well luke-warm more like) that you have all been waiting for, Confirmation from staff that the NijiEN COLORS live performance was cancelled due to scheduling and not Covid as was officially claimed;
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 14-17-37 DeepL Translate Världens mest exakta översättare.pngScreenshot 2023-05-10 at 14-17-15 DeepL Translate Världens mest exakta översättare.png
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 14-43-19 Vox Akuma 👹🧧 NIJISANJI EN on Twitter.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
IRyS also has a karaoke coming up. Apparently using the new HoloLive song app

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Green Kitbash what have you done after seeing katta's pictures???

A
Screenshot_20230510-084338_Twitter.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

And the hot gossip(well luke-warm more like) that you have all been waiting for, Confirmation from staff that the NijiEN COLORS live performance was cancelled to to scheduling and not Covid as was officially claimed;
Interesting. Is this really the best time to put this information out there? This creates a few more questions than it answers and my immediate thought is that Niji decided to prioritize JP livers over the EN ones. If someone can tell me otherwise, I would love to hear it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Archive
Screenshot_20230510-074801_Chrome.jpg

Alright, clock me

Something going down in Israel?

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Palestinian militants fired dozens of rockets from the Gaza Strip into Israel on Wednesday, in a first response to ongoing Israeli airstrikes that have killed 17 Palestinians, including three senior militants and at least 10 civilians.

The rocket fire set off air-raid sirens throughout southern Israel and as far away as the Tel Aviv area, on the Mediterranean Sea, 80 kilometers (50 miles) away. Residents had been bracing for an attack since Israel carried out its first airstrikes early Tuesday.

Israeli TV stations showed air defense systems intercepting rockets above the skies of Tel Aviv. In the Tel Aviv suburb of Ramat Gan, people lay face-down on the ground as they took cover during one attack.

In a move that could further raise tensions, Israeli police said they would permit a Jewish ultranationalist parade to take place next week. The parade, meant to celebrate Israel’s capture of east Jerusalem and its Jewish holy sites, marches through the heart of the Old City’s Muslim Quarter and often leads to friction with local Palestinian residents.

IdenticalPlateaus

Anyone remember back in the homeland when Diya did that 'father/son' bit with Nolan and it seemed like he may actually try to improve himself? Pretty sure that was over a year ago.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Interesting. Is this really the best time to put this information out there?
It's in Japanese on a Japanese site, it's not meant for us. That any Westerner could come across this, much less care about it is incomprehensible to the Japanese mind.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom