"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

Rie is a pink woman and I don't think she has really attracted any schizos to my knowledge.
Look in the mirror bro. Or don't, because it will steal your soul and summon a skinwalker.

Well i hope you start loving Karen in the foreseeable future :guh: because they look like very good friends now
If Kson is happy to be fishing buddies with her, then good for her. I can still be annoyed that she ruined a stream, but am not going to seeth over it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, Max is loving the game. He thinks Botan's chopper super and Risu's truck assist are both 10/10. He liked Ayame a lot and now he's loving Botan.

USS IOWA

What are the chanes that Cover is gonna buy these fan games and hire the creators, Cover is gonna make bank if they did that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1683695527087.png
:whatastory:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Meanwhile cutest rat of flavr is streaming!!!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
what would this be better? (it took me an hour for this joke)
nigg3r
also what the hell it took me like, 5 minutes to achieve similar results. The hell were you doing?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What are the chanes that Cover is gonna buy these fan games and hire the creators, Cover is gonna make bank if they did that.
Im sorry i dont want more Lygers or a whole game dev team of Holobass

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Sort of speaking of keyboards...update to my previous post about Lumi.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Vshojo only hires girls that have over 2k CCV and over 100,000 subs/followers.

I feel like Max might fall into the rabbit hole if he ends up liking this game too much and wanting to learn more about the references. Really interesting. Wonder if Woolie from CastleSuperBeast will get to it. He knows about Hololive, is huge into fighting games.

Edit: Seems they released a podcast episode today and they talk about it on the 2 hour mark. I will check it out tomorrow at work.
He'll get to it when holo has been bankrupt for 2 years

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

USS IOWA

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Welp, Max is loving the game. He thinks Botan's chopper super and Risu's truck assist are both 10/10. He liked Ayame a lot and now he's loving Botan.
Yup, he's deep diving combos on Ayame now. He's REALLY enjoying the game. Kinda nuts seeing this penetrate the normal FGC crew I occasionally watch.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
the pink girl from EIEN who's been completely buck broken by the doxschizos
They took her fucking name away? :whatastory: I dub thee now and forever: Stinky-Balls-Chair-Grifter-Girl :wtfman::shiinawangy:
Kiki Lock-the-DOOR? :smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Based and DIY pilled Home Depot vtuber

Now we just need to find the Lowes vtuber so we can bully them
Is Lowes higher or lower tier to Home Depot? If Higher Tier I'd say Honey Goblin is the Lowes to Senas Bon Depot.
Posting this here as its more relevant to Vtuber discussion than strictly Pippa shit.

Pippa raided Kson on Twitch. Kson says they should collab. Says they have already been DMing each other. Wonder if this nerd will get to collab with one of the girls she has looked up to the most.

Hopefully the fish doesn't hold a grudge or has the business sense to put it aside. Aside from it being a collab I wanna watch,
I wanna see how Henri reacts.

Speaking of Kson, I wonder when she's going to play Idol Showdown? :smugrys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Speaking of Niji and merch, the 2nd EN Anniversary stuff includes "solid perfume" for all the talents...
:wtfman:

>be chink female
>living in closet apartment like a NEET
>trash everywhere, curtains always closed
>no bugs because eat them to save money
>life consists of working shitty wagie job, sleeping for 4 hours and subsisting of cheap alcohol and rice
>chink men are all massive fucking disgusting fags, government has banned having kids so what's the point
>ancestors whisper in dreams, too sleep deprived to hear them
>be massive weeb, spend meager chink income to roll gacha and send supas to husbando
>husbando is deep voiced fuckman from bongland pretending to be sex demon
>pretend to gag on his massive bamboo shoot while he whispers in my ears
>fall asleep to milord's deep voice every night
>one day in disgusting chink life
>corporate overlords are selling perfume of filthy foreigner branch rivers, milord included
>walletscreamofdeath.sfx
>i must adquire milord's sweet musk
>go to niji virtual sweatshop in less than 0.3 miliseconds
>SOLD OUT
>turns out all other 500 million chink females had the same idea
>ancestors laugh in my ears
>chinkrage.webm
>run out into street, avoid 20 different cars which then run over toddlers playing in the sidewalk
>trip over bits of random rubble in the street and dive headfirst into escalator
>whole building collapses and kills hundreds

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>be chink female
>living in closet apartment like a NEET
>trash everywhere, curtains always closed
>no bugs because eat them to save money
>life consists of working shitty wagie job, sleeping for 4 hours and subsisting of cheap alcohol and rice
>chink men are all massive fucking disgusting fags, government has banned having kids so what's the point
>ancestors whisper in dreams, too sleep deprived to hear them
>be massive weeb, spend meager chink income to roll gacha and send supas to husbando
>husbando is deep voiced fuckman from bongland pretending to be sex demon
>pretend to gag on his massive bamboo shoot while he whispers in my ears
>fall asleep to milord's deep voice every night
>one day in disgusting chink life
>corporate overlords are selling perfume of filthy foreigner branch rivers, milord included
>walletscreamofdeath.sfx
>i must adquire milord's sweet musk
>go to niji virtual sweatshop in less than 0.3 miliseconds
>SOLD OUT
>turns out all other 500 million chink females had the same idea
>ancestors laugh in my ears
>chinkrage.webm
>run out into street, avoid 20 different cars which then run over toddlers playing in the sidewalk
>trip over bits of random rubble in the street and dive headfirst into escalator
>whole building collapses and kills hundreds
Speaking of stinky stuff, I got my Phase connect merch finally and it has a peculiar smell. It may just be the plastic sleeves the standees are in, but it also has this fruity lotion or perfume smell. It also has plastic smell too though so I don't know but it's from the package and not the standee themselves. Anyone else get a PC standee in the mail and have an opinion on the smell? Is the plastic fruity or did a sad girl spray her perfume on my stuff?
Also the original Shiina standee is kind of scuffed up, the second one is slightly scuffed, only the valentines one is un scuffed.
What did you do to my merch fish? :shiinastare:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think Airi has been broken by Nyan Neko Sugar Girls:

Archive

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter