"French people don't have rights... know your position."Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Good to know that most indonesians like Suisei.

Both of them are equally sociopaths to begin with.

Meanwhile the Holostars survey by itself

holostars.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also I expected things to change from what I and Jambalaya posted (the survey) since thats from the first day of the event (Comifuro/Comic Frontier) and today's the 2nd day.

There are SO MANY NIJI COSPLAYERS I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PREDICAMENT

Stunned But Dumb

I am on my hands and knees begging Irys to block low

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Boss recently hit 1 million subs. POOOOOG! CONGRATS TO HIM💛💛💛💛💛

IMG_6148.jpeg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Prism Project minisodes premiering

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Why does everyone want to fight Astel?
I don't watch him, but during that Apex tournament with Team Snake Bite he seemed to be the event's Voldermort.. the hated one and people wouldn't call him by his name. Apparently he plays some annoying character "Mad Maggie" with a drill ability that fucks with bunkered teams. There is also something going on between Astel and Laplus, she calls him "that guy from the same company" and seems to really hate him.. probably a bit.

Stunned But Dumb

Forgot Bae was playing too. Now that Irys has stopped

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't watch him, but during that Apex tournament with Team Snake Bite he seemed to be the event's Voldermort.. the hated one and people wouldn't call him by his name. Apparently he plays some annoying character "Mad Maggie" with a drill ability that fucks with bunkered teams. There is also something going on between Astel and Laplus, she calls him "that guy from the same company" and seems to really hate him.. probably a bit.

It's a bit basically. He griefs teams with characters that aren't really part of the meta competitively but he still ranks well, there's a clip of him and his team wiping an actual pro player's team in like 10 seconds with a spam of like 10 grenades. The thing between laplus and astel came from him putting on the charm on girls he gets paired up in apex and more recently rust, so laplus doesn't want to be charmed by him, dude is pretty funny and bounces off well with other girls.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

To clarify on this, Astel's team in the last tournament (the tournament before Team Snake Bite) exceeded the point limit (based on player's rankings). Astel was allowed to have his team under the condition he only played Mad Maggie, which was considered a handicap to reel their team in. The meta at the time for higher level ranked play outside of Japan was to play aggressive, which made Mad Maggie an off-meta pick. However the JP meta that was being used in the tournament was to bunker up for the majority of the game. Mad Maggie suddenly become an oppressive pick because she could just harass bunkered teams constantly and force them to burn resources to heal. As Astel was the only one playing Mad Maggie and everyone was trying to bunker, people would see a drill appear to fuck up their health and immediately realize it was "fucking Astel" just chipping away at their health and resources like a fly.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230506_193037_Twitter.jpg

I see Mumei is keeping it real with her civilization duties IRL...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Good to know that most indonesians like Suisei.

Both of them are equally sociopaths to begin with.

FvcijoNaIAE02iV.jpg
Interesting, let's take a closer loo...
WTF.jpg

I FUCKING HATE INDONESIA NOW

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Well, it ain''t a FF14 stream. I need something to occupy the time anyway.

Sorry BlueShark, I might be taking a liking to her as well.

kestraline

Early Adopter
So for anyone wondering who would be next to spill the beans about their former company after the Zaion manifesto.
1683432123097.png

This coming from one of the former Kawaii Gen 3 girls (Aletta I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom