Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 23751
Perhaps not surprisingly it's about a PC girl lmao
Grigori...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think this could be a curious topic. I've noticed that for sure some vtubers wouldn't actively notice if one person was gone. But recently I was reminded by a tweet from Katta where she lamented seeing names from viewers in past youtube streams that had gone missing.

So what would the etiquette be for some viewers? Just to disappear quietly, say something on twitter or discord where its not directly to the streamers (but they could see it if they wonder whats up), or do you dare derail a stream with it? I know some have marshmallow or some sort of direct contact, but even there I have seen people in chat wonder where X person had gone.

Stunned But Dumb

I think this could be a curious topic. I've noticed that for sure some vtubers wouldn't actively notice if one person was gone. But recently I was reminded by a tweet from Katta where she lamented seeing names from viewers in past youtube streams that had gone missing.

So what would the etiquette be for some viewers? Just to disappear quietly, say something on twitter or discord where its not directly to the streamers (but they could see it if they wonder whats up), or do you dare derail a stream with it? I know some have marshmallow or some sort of direct contact, but even there I have seen people in chat wonder where X person had gone.
I think it depends on the streamer and community. I've seen some streamers say they don't like to hear that someone is leaving the community for whatever reason, out of their control or otherwise. Unless you're dealing with someone who has a pretty small chat or someone who's definitely not parasocial like Kiara, it's probably best to just fade away quietly.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I kind of like the idea of an Ukrainian and Russian soldier in opposing trenches both having little plush SSRBs attached to their rifles.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

>Send your 12 month+ member's mile stone chat about it
>Clip and screen cap it knowing she 99% won't read it
>fake your own death and make a big stink about it
>get special stream attention and delicious tears form your Oshi apologizing
>make new account and do it again in a year

:SelenHAHAhere::menhera:
Seriously they should figure how to sort the MM chats with supas, it's fucking embarrassing how many get missed and just poof into nothing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Am i retarded or did we lose some react options?

Edit : meh i think they just got shuffled on mobile

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Rie describing Colress to Erina: "he has a five-head"

Okay, Rie, that was pretty good.

Edit: Rie's birthday is on the 20th of May. Hope you've all been saving up to help pay your super duper Hime tax.
FTFY :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

@Burner of the East you have dedication. If i have more than 10 pages to read i skip and wait for the recap. And you're out here reading more than a week of shitposting :subaruclapping:
While I applaud the due diligence, it was slightly concerning to wake up and see 100+ notifications in a "oh fuck, what now?" response.
I feel like Lore videos and lore dump are always great to watch but when you think about it its just a huge waste of time and often money since the characters rarely stick to the lore.
While I think lore videos are a bit too much, lore dumps are quite important despite the characters often breaking kayfabe. The lore dump allows the character to have themes/gimmicks/jokes associated with them without earning those associations through actions. While the general theme of "X is a cop/nurse/teacher" helps, the lore dumps adds additional points of their theme to meme on. Compare the following:
>La+ has the shackles limiting her power as part of the lore dump, which results in memes about her being "unleashed"
>Kaela is a video game addict, resulting in memes about her streaming for 28hrs a day
The former immediately creates a theme to base jokes around, which helps invigorate meme generation and thus greater exposure. The latter does the same thing but it is the result of their habits around streaming. Kaela's lore dump of being a blacksmith helped her before she generated that "video game addict" trait. I could go on about the importance about themes and lore for building an identity but I'll just simplify it by saying memes are the best way to generate exposure as memes are not bound by language and spread information in the most efficient way.
View attachment 23751
Perhaps not surprisingly it's about a PC girl lmao
Someone needs to go through and check Botan's superchats in Russian back when the war started.

Stunned But Dumb

I kind of like the idea of an Ukrainian and Russian soldier in opposing trenches both having little plush SSRBs attached to their rifles.

Like that truce on Christmas in WWI but instead, everyone stops fighting to sit around and watch and laugh at a Botan Stream for the night. Troops chanting "La Lion!" simultaneously across the battlefield.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's on, she roasting 24 hour fitness for being stinky and crowded. She got a new gym she likes.

thirteenorphans

Despite being "more successful" why does Nijisanji have no popular fan games? Even Holocure is well reviewed outside of the vtuber sphere when compared to other VS type games.
Well Nijifans are normies and fujos so why would you expect them to create anything technical? Holofans are degenerate otakus and create passion projects through sheer power of autism at the cost of never touching grass.

As a fan of people in both corpos I combine the best of both worlds by being a degenerate otaku that doesn't create anything.

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina's on, she roasting 24 hour fitness for being stinky and crowded. She got a new gym she likes.

"THEY MAKE YOUR PEEPEEE SMALL!!!"
very first thing I hear. love this woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ok, I am alive...what day is it? I was awake for over 24 hours for IRyS streams and work (and I even missed Robocop), but now I am awake...and she's streaming early tonight, in just over an hour from now. She will be playing Idol Showdown:

And I just read that title...:irysyabairys:
All I'm saying is, ever since the crackdown on super-duper, it has been said less and less by vtubers

This is one conspiracy theory that I will not take my meds for
I believe I've heard IRyS say 'super duper' twice in the past week, but by the end of the stream I forget to mention it.

And about her Mario wins; she is genuinely a very good gamer when she learns and practices stuff, it's just that the process is hilarious.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Screenshot_20230506-181855~2.png
Double posting here and the Zaion thread because fuck you this is funny

this shit

fuck it