"Vox, fart please"Sasaki Saku

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Public suspensions serves two reasons. First, it sends a very clear message that certain actions aren't appropriate for fans, for existing members, and for future potential hires. If your content is the sort of things you know others were punished for in the past - you might not want to apply, or promise and heavily commit to not doing it. Instead of thinking that it's cool because no one ever got reprimanded for it officially. Second, it sort of absolves you of your sins. You did a bad thing, you got punishment, time to use it as a learning experience and move on. We hate assholes who get away with it much more than assholes who get slapped in the face. Stealth suspension disguised as a personal break is a corporate punishment to keep you in line. They try to convince you it's for your own good and they are "letting you save your face". But in reality, the one who is trying to cover their ass is a company. You can't be criticized for wrong suspensions if you never announce them
As for Vesper, he admitted he was wrong, he vastly overestimated his ability to deal with stressful situations, and should have handled it differently. Did it hurt Cover's rep a little bit? Yes, people probably will never stop breeding rrats about exact cause. Does it actually hurt them as a company, if their main source of revenue, the streamer, is in the right in public opinion? Eh, not really

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Speaking of Yuko, she's actually doing a fun idea where she RPs as a yandere(?) video game character trying to convince chat to let her out of the arcade box.

But then of course she had to be Yuko and include a lust meter :depressedtako:
View attachment 23596

I don't have chat open but just the donations are enough to remind me that boo bros need to be lobotomized.

Miko stuck too ^_^

And one more funny animation with Korone

UberSoldat

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ensok

Early Adopter

As expected of Miko's character in the game.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You know I don't remember BUTTON ever laughing this way

e: holy shit Achan you read my mind

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Darth Ina by @Palps_.jpg

You thought getting bonked by a crowbar was bad...

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kiara playing that game. I want to see her reaction to some of the details :amepopcorn:

this shit

fuck it

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another day, another Mozzu stream planned without a waiting room - today should be Higurashi unless otherwise noted.

Gaogetter, please stop impeding our honorary gyaru from streaming.

VTuberThrow

Not sure if people are being serious about thinking Mika was stealth suspended. If I remember correctly her roommate was getting married and moving out. They seem pretty close so I wouldn't be surprised if she is involved in the wedding as well as just helping pack and shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Another day, another Mozzu stream planned without a waiting room - today should be Higurashi unless otherwise noted.

Gaogetter, please stop impeding our honorary gyaru from streaming.
Sorry bro I'll let her get on stream later :smugrys:

In the meantime, Mozu's gotten her model draft back and it was very, uh, Mozu

Frankly I think we got robbed :yagoocry:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Despite being "more successful" why does Nijisanji have no popular fan games? Even Holocure is well reviewed outside of the vtuber sphere when compared to other VS type games.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kawa Entertainment released a Gen 2 and one of them is Mino Mieko who was getting raided by Lia from time to time.

Kawa is an 'Adoption' style VTuber agency focusing on tech and merchandising. We 'adopt' VTubers that are already streaming and seek to nurture their branding through various perks that would be hard for an individual to procure, while also connecting them with fellow content creators.

Pastaroni Ravioli - 1pm EDT / 5pm GMT (on right now)

Kuromiya Lucien - 1:45pm EDT / 5:45pm GMT

Mino Mieko - 2:30pm EDT / 6:30pm

There is a group collab at 3:15pm EDT / 7:15pm GMT

The other two will stream this on Twitch.

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In light of current events I just want to toast to all Holochads and how you can do literally nothing and still be the best.:smugsubaru:
View attachment 23672 COVER watching all of vtubing implode around them.
They had their shitshow of a year last year. This year is everyone else's turn.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Botan trying to get her voice lines changed in that new fan game.

And of course, gotta' share good Botan laugh clips.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
They had their shitshow of a year last year. This year is everyone else's turn.

Cover/Hololive is once again the trendsetter, all the other corps had to copy their yab.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Something of note is Clear Rocket talking to this... editor guy? 3.5 million twitter followers
View attachment 23704

[/SPOILER]Looks like it partly has to do with an article in a magazine with the vtuber herself (if google TL is right, she wrote it?): https://amzn.to/40q9xmg
View attachment 23700
Significant viewership
View attachment 23703

Google search returned this article for me. Livedoor brings back memories of archaic Japanese websites.

e: holy shit Achan you read my mind

A-chan is a freak, of course she will react to the holo logo getting fisted from below and pounded from above.
Despite being "more successful" why does Nijisanji have no popular fan games? Even Holocure is well reviewed outside of the vtuber sphere when compared to other VS type games.
I think it's probably because the developers are Japanese and cater more to the JP audience (no English TL and hard to clip/TL because of meta memes?). This one for example is made in nicovideo.
Some of the JP Niji Livers played it, Furen for example.

At 7PM JST, Else will appear as a guest on Re:AcT's Virtual On Music show. From Re:AcT's side Hanabasami Kyo and Yumekawa Kanau will be there. Kyo is great and her appearances are quite rare (she had some live acoustic performances but the guitarist Isana Kuryu is currently on hiatus due to poor health) so don't miss it.

Roco got Ange thinking about the passage of time.

Another clip from the PekoMari reverse totsu when AZKi and Ange was on call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom