"Does anyone use Temple OS?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bae's doing so much better than the rest, and yet I still want to yell at her.
She's being retarded but it's also a combination of this stage's ON/OFF switches forcing people to randomly fuck with her platforming and the 0.5 FPS to ruin any attempt at controlling your jumps.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wow nintendo, your network code is almost as good as 1968 darpanet!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm just happy to see EN doing well at one of these competitions after getting constantly spanked in everything else like Mario Kart.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I don't recall this, what stream is this? Asking genuinely, btw
It was about two years ago, you'd have to search the Homeland for when it was talked about. Even looking on YouTube for it just gets me bombarded with clips.

Not a big deal and was only mentioned to make a point, but basically ID management wanted them to speak Indonesian more and Risu streamed her making a schedule to accommodate both ID and EN speaking audiences, but she just came off as really annoyed by the whole thing. Obviously, that management decision was ultimately overturned or ignored.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
making a schedule to accommodate both ID and EN speaking audiences
lol, imagine trying to make a schedule for hugely different time zones.

Also iirc it's because some Indonesian fans posts some stuff on Facebook about HoloID is not Indonesian enough or something because they rarely speaks Indonesian and starts comparing them with Maha5 and NijiID.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fauna understandably left. Exhausted from JP hours and malding hard at her internet. You could tell she just didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pekora sitting comfortably at about 96k but the other girls ccv numbers are lower than I'd expect even with her stream soaking up the majority of watchers.

Edit: I'm just surprised, Mario Kart tournament always seemed to be different.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

this shit

fuck it
I expect Nijisanji to make some public declaration about stealth suspension now, either on official EN channels or via some one of the most senior EN talents. Thinking about it this ambiguity is going to break the audience

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Me no speako jap gomenasai who won?

Edit : iryssweep baby

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Team B wins, carried by IRyS and Fauna! EN finally representing!

PekoWick

Team B wins, carried by IRyS and Fauna! EN finally representing!
I mean koyori score as much as fauna and she finished the coop round with nene.

Limkin

"I am already working on my second outfit". "Don't let artists become vtubers". "I want consistency with designs, so I have to draw all my outfits". "All good designs must look good on both genders. So I drew myself as a cute boy". "I am not promoting self-incest. But, you know, designs exist"
Isa is both mentally ill and self-aware. Also if someone manages to find her artist PL feel free to tag me or DM me

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And Yagoo with the kaizo fish.

We'll need a poll on Holomems' opinions about their CEO after this level.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I really like the Aki model in Idol Showdown. Botan is doing "training" against it right now I think.

Negzana

And Yagoo with the kaizo fish.

We'll need a poll on Holomems' opinions about their CEO after this level.
If only the emulation rule was lax for one moment and Yagoo had all the Holomems play Kaizo Tubular. That would be a fun experience.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Burner of the East you have dedication. If i have more than 10 pages to read i skip and wait for the recap. And you're out here reading more than a week of shitposting :subaruclapping:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Calli ships Watoto and Tiara, what the fuck.
they are cute, totally fair
I too, ship Tiara and Watoto
I dont ship Kiara x Ame tho
AltEnnui - WaTiara.jpg

In case someone here bought the Kiara One i wanna heard what she says in German and then laugh because Austrians dont have a Sea
I was not able to find it, but the voice lines were leaked all the way in 2022, when the collab was first found in a WOWS datamine

The voicelines were all posted to youtube, but looks like the videos are all down now and there also isnt an archive
There is likely a local copy on the homeland but I cant be botherd to find it, but yes, Kiaras lines are indeed in German
I feel like Kiara has talked about Hello Fresh before.
She has, she gets most of her meals there
As a streamer, she functions on a very whacky sleep scheulde, so she often cant go grocery shopping during the day (she has to sleep and then stream after all), so she is subscribed to Hello Fresh
She likes cooking, but she doesnt know how and what ingredients to shop, so basically, Hello Fresh takes care of that for her
She also was never sponsored by them and never approached (she would gladly take a few free boxes as payment) and now when she talks about Hello Fresh on stream, she censors the name until they come and pay her
When Vesper got bonked for two weeks, CoverEN came right out and said it was a disciplinary action. I'm now convinced that's the right approach even if it breaks kayfabe.
I agree. I remember back when Vesper got his suspension, a lot of people here said that Cover should have not made the suspension public, since it was an internal affair anyways and a breeding ground for rrats. Back then, and still now, I do think that yeah, stealth suspensions are a bad thing because it breaks the trust between the vtuber and their audience. Cover might seem a bit autistic announcing every suspension publicly (tbh stealth suspensions probably also are a thing in Hololive, that practice must me industry standard) but I will still take rrats about Vesper going to impregnate every female Vtuber with his spear over never believing a vtuber again when they say they are taking a normal ass break. The quality of the rrats is very different imo, one is rather harmless and comes over as schizosperging the other now has a core of truth to base itself on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom