"Fetus deletus"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I am not trusting a single word that comes out of Mika's mouth, she clearly got fired and management forced her to go on break to lock her out of accounts and prepare a 20 page termination notice, because she refused to graduate herself like other members of her branch, so they have to put her down. Source - empty pill bottle

niggaphil

This is the worst part about stealth suspensions. You expect Vtubers to lie about some things, since they're entertainers. But in most cases the lies are to maintain an illusion, or the entertainers' privacy. If you suspect the reason for every break is a lie, that breaks the illusion.
This speculation is actually get worst after the Sayu Document. Last time we only got /vt/ rrats and shit fake news. But now? We basically have to treat the NijiEn talents on break as stealth suspension because they contacted the manager at the wrong time.

They should just email to manager and discuss the issue, like what DSP keep telling us before!:faqu:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This is the worst part about stealth suspensions. You expect Vtubers to lie about some things, since they're entertainers. But in most cases the lies are to maintain an illusion, or the entertainers' privacy. If you suspect the reason for every break is a lie, that breaks the illusion.

On top of that, it means Livers can't take legitimate breaks on short notice without spawning rrats about what they might have done wrong. (Same with EIEN members since we know since Riifu's firing that they do this same thing.)

When Vesper got bonked for two weeks, CoverEN came right out and said it was a disciplinary action. I'm now convinced that's the right approach even if it breaks kayfabe.

She was ranting before the drop, you say?

I seem to be wrong. Looking at the timestamp on Sayu's tweet versus the timestamp on Sawa's "going live now" tweet, Sawa went live about two hours later. So she might have been referring to Zaion while ranting about Niji, but I don't remember her mentioning Zaion by name.

this shit

fuck it
This speculation is actually get worst after the Sayu Document. Last time we only got /vt/ rrats and shit fake news. But now? We basically have to treat the NijiEn talents on break as stealth suspension because they contacted the manager at the wrong time.

They should just email to manager and discuss the issue, like what DSP keep telling us before!:faqu:
Yup, this is the worst consequence. It's going to be a meme until the point it'll be completely useless to speculate, or even talents are going to put out stealth explanations or feel compelled to tweet during real breaks just to not worry the audience

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Holy shit, IRyS actually won.

@Aka Split, your wife is less retarded than the others.

Edit: And won again, as a Fauna substitute.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's funny how everyone was worried that EN was going to get completely rolled but 3 of the 4 EN ended up coming in 1st at least once.
The one EN that didn't come in 1st at least once (Ina) only played 1 round and it was the round that Fauna won.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 13-19-30 (74) _vt_ - _uuu_ - Ceres Fauna General - Virtual YouTubers ...png

Wise words from our oriental friends

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oga will be playing idol showdown tonight

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So we get Henri and Tobyn instead? Awesome, much better. Look, if a woman let's you pay on the first date without any questions, she's either into you and expects to be able to return the favor on a later date, or she's in it for the food. If you can't tell by date number three, you're doing something extremely wrong. Paying for meals is literally the least problematic part about modern dating.
Least problematic for women, that is. "Lets [the man] pay"? Laughable. She's can make 5 times as much as the guy and she'll expect a gibme just because she has two tits and a vag. lol. That is, if modern men can even live up to the modern woman's 108 bullet-point checklist. Thank God, I'm out of THAT rat race. lol.

(edit: I'm not MATI. I feel pity for you young guys still trying to date. Good luck to you and all that :gurasemperfi:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
IRyS won twice, DAMN, I'm shocked. I hadn't watched her practices so I was expecting her to be... well bad because it's IRyS

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I thought irys was really bad? I didnt catch her mario streams but how some talked about her gameplay i didnt give her much of a chance.she doing really good

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
How did my retard get so cracked at Mario?!?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I thought irys was really bad? I didnt catch her mario streams but how some talked about her gameplay i didnt give her much of a chance.she doing really good
She started out really bad during her mario streams but she actually learned how to play the game throughout the stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I shall reference myself:
But she's actually better than average at learning how to Mario.

Edit: And Marine would've had it... if she knew to keep holding the jump button when jumping on enemies.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Every time IRyS has gone up to play, Fauna was left alone with Koyori and Nene and it's been peak adorable. They were thirsting so hard over her voice earlier, she literally only said "Yes" and they thought it was the sexiest thing.

Unfortunately though Fauna's net is shitting itself. She couldn't make or connect to a room at all after the first time. I feel like it's Nintendo netcode being bad but hopefully restarting her router fixes it.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The document doesn't really say anything we didn't already know or couldn't reasonably speculate.

I've been saying from Day 1 that all the privated streams Zaion had must have been at least partially because her manager failed their due diligence of establishing what was not allowed (live scrolling through twitter due to faces, for example) and so punishing her would have been unfair.

On top of this, hiring a Genshin/FFXIV streamer and robbing her of her Genshin/FFXIV account is a bigger deal than not letting Selen use her old Apex account, because Selen can get back into Master/Pred lobbies in a few hours, whereas Zaion's accounts took years and lots of money to build. There needs to be a shift in policy there.

Either way, I don't think it's all of EN management as many of them speak of their staff positively, but whoever was handling Zaion needs firing (if we are to assume she's telling the truth). It doesn't undo the fact that Zaion wasn't helping herself throughout, though.

I maintain that removing her was probably still the correct decision. Every company has a brand, and while questioning the hiring of someone who has always made 'dark' jokes is valid - as is a much larger question about the sterilisation of corporate V-Tubers in pursuit of appeasing the Western crowd for overseas expansion - it's still ultimately their decision to remove her for, among other things, not adhering to that image.

However, I also feel NijiEN fans should be pressuring the company into a higher quality of management. Though a lot of recent JP trips no doubt point to the resumed work on the 3D Live, it doesn't undo the fact that a logistical clusterfuck made them cancel it only 10 days after announcement. The livers deserve better regardless of your opinions on their content.

There's little doubt in my mind, though, that this kind of thing is happening in every JP corpo. I'm sure Vesper is reading that Google Doc with some empathy, and there was that one clip of Kronii saying her manager was shit at communicating with her and doing their job. There was that one time HoloID were strong-armed into making an ID-friendly schedule by management, and we had to sit in discomfort as Risu quietly seethed live on stream for 2 hours.

Production Kawaii is a train wreck of awkward textbook GFE, and there was that time the now-graduated Aletta Sky - a girl who sounded like she was from London - had to convince her fans she didn't interact with men after Alban showed up in her chat, despite London having as many men within a 100m radius as a small country. I'm not sure what people here think of me, but I can say that working under Japanese corporate autism as an outspoken Westard was the career equivalent of a guided tour through Pyongyang.

All this is to say that NijiEN and HoloEN have about 50 members who have at least tolerated management since debut. One person being completely incompatible with the work culture isn't indicative of the management quality overall, but Sayu's comments do warrant investigation into the actions of her handler around that time. If they are still there, then existing and future members could suddenly run into problems.

On top of that, it means Livers can't take legitimate breaks on short notice without spawning rrats about what they might have done wrong. (Same with EIEN members since we know since Riifu's firing that they do this same thing.)

When Vesper got bonked for two weeks, CoverEN came right out and said it was a disciplinary action. I'm now convinced that's the right approach even if it breaks kayfabe.

I understand your point, but Vesper's suspension also had its cons. People still think management tried to fuck him over and the other 3 had to make statements on stream whilst also being vague enough to not cause infractions of conduct themselves.

Also, if you make a public statement of suspension and not tell fans the reason for said suspension, you put the person in a difficult spot of not being able to fend off speculation even though what Vesper did was ENTIRELY between him and management behind the scenes. A suspension shouldn't be seen as 'punishment' but moreso an opportunity to go over what went wrong and not do it again.When Vesper came back with his spear, people were so endeared that it negatively affected management's decision and positively affected perception of him - something I'd be surprised if Cover didn't get quietly irked by.

Zaion's 'stealth suspension' occurred just a couple of weeks after debut. She was permitted to tweet, permitted to participate in the XSoleil New Year collab, and the Niji statement said that, during this time, they tried to help get her back on course regarding company conduct. The other members weren't harangued for answers because nothing was out of the ordinary, and nobody blinked when she came back. If everything had worked out, there wouldn't have been a single member of the branch or staff that would have been in the crosshairs of fans' ire, and Zaion would have avoided being seen as a problem child.

The ideas only major con is that, once that cat is out of the bag, everyone is now going to be questioned or worried over even if they were genuinely going to live it up on a Greek island for a week. We are here, and that's a shame. Worth noting, though, that it was NijiEN themselves that admitted to stealth suspensions when they brought it up regarding Zaion. This isn't new information.

Limkin

Not an expression I expected to see from anyone (even if it wasn't intentional and she just mashed all the hotkeys together by accident).
isa.png

Isa is really fun to watch, barely any silence in the streams, good sense of humor, normal voice instead of loli or mommy. And I find the scar on the cheek to be really cute. Not hiding being a big red flag either, it's literally her oshi mark

Stunned But Dumb

There was that one time HoloID were strong-armed into making an ID-friendly schedule by management, and we had to sit in discomfort as Risu quietly seethed live on stream for 2 hours.
I don't recall this, what stream is this? Asking genuinely, btw

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Bae's doing so much better than the rest, and yet I still want to yell at her.

Edit: And Fauna's back.

Or not?

Definitely not.

It also occurs to me that Fauna's bad internet made uuu I miss Fauna canon for this event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom