"You must understand sacrifices needed to be made"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Probably fat: YURI 🐀 not being fat was in the contracts, hence why fish is paying for gym now :fishmandispair:
The gym idea was probably Sakana trying to get the girls to touch grass and do exercise without saying: "go touch grass and get some exercise". There are plenty of health benefits associated with exercise, including improved mental health, that make such a move worthwhile, even if it comes out of his cut of superchats and membership cut.

I doubt he cares about the weight of people hidden behind cartoon women avatars.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The gym idea was probably Sakana trying to get the girls to touch grass and do exercise without saying: "go touch grass and get some exercise". There are plenty of health benefits associated with exercise, including improved mental health, that make such a move worthwhile, even if it comes out of his cut of superchats and membership cut.

I doubt he cares about the weight of people hidden behind cartoon women avatars.
True but it was Shiina and Muumi's idea :shiinawangy: I just wanted to call Yuri fat, even though she seems fine in all the pics she's posted in the past.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Does Phase Connect have any chubbies? And I'm not talking amberlynn-tier hamplanets, I mean more like chubby-chubs like Selen, Ollie or Millie.
I had this idea of most of PC being lanky shut-ins with terrible dietary habits.
even if they're not fat, all of them are borderline shut ins with nonexistent cardio, they get winded by doing basic warmup. I'm surprised pippa can do somewhat active 3d shows without dying on stage.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here's Sour Grapes latest zatsu from a few hours ago for those who didn't see it (it's unlisted)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If last night was any indication, warm ups should still be easy for people who live a sedentary life like myself. Although I suppose there is one thing that might make physical activities easier for me, and that's being male.
I'm surprised pippa can do somewhat active 3d shows without dying on stage.
Meds can help people perform some crazy ass miracles.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm surprised pippa can do somewhat active 3d shows without dying on stage.
Have you never met a methhead? Pippa is unironically the one I'd expect to have the most stamina based on her redneck, white trash, trailer park upbringing. The trailer park lifepath is either have a lot of energy or you sit on your ass 19hours a day and accumulate enough weight that you generate your own gravitational pull.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I know people complain about the 'Rie = superduper' bit being run into the ground and done ad-nauseum at this point, but if he's going to still continue his own dead bit of making schizo anti posts about her, the easiest and best way to shut him down has unironically been to call him Rie and watch him screech incoherently.
I hardly even anti post, I just make the occasional nod at her. Besides I have my reasons for anti posting other than because I hate her.
I don't actually hate her.

ペンネーム

It's okay Rie, we still love you. ROFl

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
fc4.jpg

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
You don't understand. Playing with a male is basically the same thing as having sex with them :smugpipi:
Man she was getting gangbanged then, a whole train ran on her.
And even spent two rounds just watching us gangbang each other...

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I hardly even anti post, I just make the occasional nod at her. Besides I have my reasons for anti posting other than because I hate her.
It's about damn time you say it. Unfortunately it's too late, and Rie is onto you.

*cough*
It is way too late for that, dude has probably fucked off for good by now.

cucurut

Anyone got a re-up for this?
*cough*

e:
It is way too late for that, dude has probably fucked off for good by now.
He managed to register, hopefully with burner email, I want to believe in his coomer resolve.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
A lot of businesses have even started to put the "default tip" options on the digital pads to stupid amounts like "30%, 40%, 50%" and force you to select "other" in front of the waiter and enter a reasonable amount if you want to tip a normal amount. It's why the boomer strat is to never pay digital because the management/boss will likely try to dip into it, just tip the waiter in cash.
You know what's fucking worse? You go to a place like Jersey Mike's (sub shop), you stand in line, place your order to go, whatevs, then you go to pay, and they put a fucking tip suggestion on the pad. It's like tipping at McDs. Fuck you guys, they are making at least minimum age, they aren't waiters, they're fucking line-order cooks like any other. I always put no tip. Fuck you, you aren't guilting me into tipping when I have to walk in and stand and wait for the order. Kiss my ass.
>a couple is on a date and the guy is trying to impress his date by tipping nicely
Yeah, well there's gonna be less and less of that now that men are wising up and saying "fuck you and fuck dating" to modern women. You wanna be strong and independent? Go pay for your own fucking meal.

hololive ruined /jp/

Well, women's weight can flux but it seems unlikely.
KNOWN: Rie, Lia, Shiina, FIT/HOT. Tenma, hot if dox pic was legit, Nasa thin, Uruka very thin
Antidotal: Pippa is thin, Erina is probably fit as she does dance stuff, Panko is not fat ( can't remember what she said exactly), IIRC Iori is small but has a lot of energy? Probably fit.
Possible:
Remi say's she has a BIG BUTT, she also seems to barely eat though, so.... unlikely to be fat but you never know.
Airi is likely slightly curvy but not fat as she is comfortable enough to do cosplay. She got the boobs though so probably not thin, most likely similar to her character.
Unkowns Lumi🍋 and michiru, hard to imagine either being unfit or fat, but I don't actually know.
Probably fat: YURI 🐀 not being fat was in the contracts, hence why fish is paying for gym now :fishmandispair:
Lumi's thin as a board, we've seen her silhouette in a pic or two. no tits no ass.

we've seen pankos hands, shes thin.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The ROI is actually worth it for Fishman. If even 1 of them takes to it, several others will follow. Which will lead to less menhara episodes, but more content when one of the invariably hurts themselves and are now streaming from their bed for a week.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Even with his much Production Kawaii has fucked up this year they seem to have made the right decision by axing her. None of the other Gen 3 members have touched her with a 10 foot poll even after they dropped their corpo chains which means she really did fuck up bad.

I was interested in her singing as Oceane but honestly the termination shit soured it for me and I haven’t looked at her stuff since.
At first I was very skeptical of her firing but after analysing things for the next few days after her getting nuked, Kawaii probably did the right thing. At no point she seems to have denied any of the things she got accused for either. I still follow her and consider her streams to be very chill to listen to at night.

Does Phase Connect have any chubbies? And I'm not talking amberlynn-tier hamplanets, I mean more like chubby-chubs like Selen, Ollie or Millie.
I had this idea of most of PC being lanky shut-ins with terrible dietary habits.
Phase is just a bunch of malnourished girls with mental problems.

Some of the Phase Girls should be bench pressing a whole car's weight for the mental health benefit.

Have you never met a methhead? Pippa is unironically the one I'd expect to have the most stamina based on her redneck, white trash, trailer park upbringing. The trailer park lifepath is either have a lot of energy or you sit on your ass 19hours a day and accumulate enough weight that you generate your own gravitational pull.
Probably when she was younger. Shes been a shut-in for the last 6 years or so and she barely gets any exercise done. Shes skinny but she has dogshit stamina.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Its not about the disposable income either. I can eat a steak for $25 at some random restaurant or I can buy that same steak + potatoes or rice and I can eat the whole week for that $25. Hell even buying a pizza, I can pay $22 for delivery or I can go and pick up the pizza for $12. Its just zoomers being lazy as fuck.
Some of my friends often talked about time savings where the time spent preparing, cooking, and cleaning can be used to do something productive (or getting more money by working after hours/on weekdays) and the extra cost is worth it. I'm not sure it works for me since I cook for myself mostly with a slow cooker so prepping is fast, I just need to wait for the "cooking" process, and cleaning is simple if I don't do extra stuff in another pan. The only downside is having to eat the same thing for a week or two which I don't mind at all. The food savings is huge as well.

Later today at 8PM JST we have Ririsya singing to celebrate 70k subs. Would be interesting if she talked about how she reached this particular milestone.

Nayuta will hold an acoustic live at 9PM JST. If you're not a member make sure to listen before the VOD gets limited.

From Nijisanji at the same time, Furen-Toko 3D live

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Yes, but the energy is spent escaping from things trying to kill you or exploding meth labs. Much like lions raised in captivity and away from the Serengetti, Pippa hasn't lived in a trailer park for some time. Thus she's, in essence, a zoo animal.
Lumi's thin as a board, we've seen her silhouette in a pic or two. no tits no ass.

we've seen pankos hands, shes thin.
Lia's freaking gorgeous (and soon to be my wife).

Loomy being flat explains a lot. :smugrys:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mario tournament is just about to start, everyone's got their rooms up, here's IRyS's room because obviously it's the one I would link. I might just straight up pass out during this, I have been awake since her first stream 'today'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom