General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Archive:
[youtube-Fuyo Cloverfield Ch. idol-EN] - Let's hav fun and forget the lyrics together~!🎤🎵【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 [1KLv7s7qK1g][1683309732].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.
Here's another copy of Fuyo's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Let's hav fun and forget the lyrics together~!🎤🎵【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】-1KLv7s7qK1g.jpg
Mega Link - Fuyo Cloverfield - Let's hav fun and forget the lyrics together~!🎤🎵【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

kestraline

Early Adopter

Miia finally got those balloons she tried to buy for her birthday stream but couldn't get them delivered.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you're talking about that picture of the POS screen that was floating around Twitter, it was a fake. A whole lot of people fell for that bait, though.

A photo like that goes up on Yelp and that place is over. No owner or manager with any level of success and sanity is going to do something like that.
The 30/40/50 amount was a bit of an exaggeration but the fact that the preset tip prices are above 15% is very real. Sometimes they'll do flat dollar amounts instead and the mathematically challenged won't realize that the $3.00 tip is a lot more than 15% on a $12 meal.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Koe Trying that Holo Fighting game

yuko80085enjoyer

Coomer-chama, I.......
Just getting around to the Yuko ASMR now. Barely 5min in and she's talking about getting off in the shower right before stream. Cumbuds eating good tonight it seems. Not sure what I expected.

Anyone got a re-up for this?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of Yuko, she's actually doing a fun idea where she RPs as a yandere(?) video game character trying to convince chat to let her out of the arcade box.

But then of course she had to be Yuko and include a lust meter :depressedtako:

I don't have chat open but just the donations are enough to remind me that boo bros need to be lobotomized.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of Yuko, she's actually doing a fun idea where she RPs as a yandere(?) video game character trying to convince chat to let her out of the arcade box.

But then of course she had to be Yuko and include a lust meter :depressedtako:
View attachment 23596

I don't have chat open but just the donations are enough to remind me that boo bros need to be lobotomized.

She's like Ame, except filtered through Cinemax

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
The zoomer preoccupation with DoorDash and Uber Eats mystifies me. I've never used these apps and probably never will unless I'm really sick and can't leave the house or something.
People complain that UberEats have a terrible business model and then still refuse to consider just walking to get your food or learning to cook. Instead they just complain about capitalism forcing them to get food delivery or the emotional labour of ordering in person or cooking. And somehow all of them manage to live in food deserts where a chicken fillet costs $30 each or something.

I'm not dead set against food delivery. Like you mentioned, it's useful when you're sick. But people are over reliant on it and waste so much money.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Hey let’s exchange friend codes and all practice together! Hahahaha.
If anyone else is unfortunate enough to read vt, there is one particular schizo in the IRyS thread who always tries to push the rrat that IRyS and Briantsui (her rigger) are dating, because she is friends with him on Switch. It always makes me giggle, because I am too. Man, if only that were what being Switch friends really meant…
Oh shit! IRyS and I are dating now too!!!

PS. Idol Showdown is pretty dope for a free fighting game. Played a couple of hours already and it's fun.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Sven

While Pippas in a Colress arc the other Phase members are starting a gym arc

Archive

Archive

Archive

Oh yeah last night during Uruka's BLBL Twitch stream she mentioned getting a ping from management and said it was an announcement that they were all being given a gym allowance to promote being less shut-in streamer. I guess this confirms it.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Council UNO started on time. Surprisingly no scuff or EN curse so far.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Council UNO started on time. Surprisingly no scuff or EN curse so far.

I give the game 20 minutes until the first crash or person getting logged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom