"Is it just me, or have race relations gotten worse?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I watched Spaceballs by myself and found it so boring but Ami's cute giggles make it worth watching again. She laughs at the lamest things and it's contagious
absolute peak GFE

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 23574
Archive

Fauna got noticed by senpai while playing one of his levels. He showed up in her chat, too.

/uuu/ is taking it well
UUU1 (1).png
UUU1 (3).png

UUU1 (2).png

UUU2.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
With that much bitching, you would think she was collabing with him. She talks about male streamers she watches all the time, do they just tune that out? Also, not sure why they would worry about her getting fucked by Ross, she is already fucking Eddy!
Maybe they're afraid Ross would chad up and actually cuck someone in this situation, in a way these anons are so sweet for being worried about Eddy's potential cucking

Last edited:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Ross is just maximizing his revenge cuck by inflicting it upon the viewers. That'll show his hobo pigeon ex-wife

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Do you have Splatoon 3? If not, the VOD is fine. If so, you missed out.
I do. I don't play games much anymore, but I would have joined in and got my ass handed to me...
The world is a cruel place.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I do. I don't play games much anymore, but I would have joined in and got my ass handed to me...
The world is a cruel place.
Hey let’s exchange friend codes and all practice together! Hahahaha.
If anyone else is unfortunate enough to read vt, there is one particular schizo in the IRyS thread who always tries to push the rrat that IRyS and Briantsui (her rigger) are dating, because she is friends with him on Switch. It always makes me giggle, because I am too. Man, if only that were what being Switch friends really meant…

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ross is just maximizing his revenge cuck by inflicting it upon the viewers. That'll show his hobo pigeon ex-wife
Bold of you to assume Ross could have grown balls, with the people he usually surrounds himself with.

Getting cuckholded by a dodo and a literal trash goblin isn't a thing someone just "gets over."

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
There's a place near me that has their own site for ordering plus Grubhub.
Their meal combo is $9 on their site and $12 on Grubhub (plus fees), and other items are bumped up too. And according to the guy I talked to there they get three times as many orders on Grubhub than their own cheaper site. Fucking baffling how much these apps dominate the market.

There's a newer place around here that literally wrote on their DoorDash menu page that they mark up the prices on DD by like 30% in order to counter the apparent cut that the service takes off orders, and if you don't want to pay a mark up you have to order off their personal site that uses some other online payment system that works like shit. From what reviews were left about them and general word of mouth, the place is only mid to begin with and their prices aren't worth what you get. I look forward to their impending insolvency and wash out, every 3-4 years here it seems like a whole bunch of underperforming restaurants get closed down only to open up as another of the same restaurant but with new name, management and maybe even a different cuisine if they're brave, only for the cycle to repeat if they can't cut it, and 60% of these places are well outside the hottest areas for food service so they're already debuffed compared to some places with heavy service.

With that much bitching, you would think she was collabing with him. She talks about male streamers she watches all the time, do they just tune that out? Also, not sure why they would worry about her getting fucked by Ross, she is already fucking Eddy!

But what if: both

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

NijiEN Unarchived karaoke thingy. They're doing a karaoke challenge where they get a random song and have to try to remember the lyrics without seeing it

edit: Damn Enna's cover of Tik Tok was fire. She wasn't even trying to sing the lyrics, just describing the vibe of the song. It killed me

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If anyone else is unfortunate enough to read vt, there is one particular schizo in the IRyS thread who always tries to push the rrat that IRyS and Briantsui (her rigger) are dating, because she is friends with him on Switch. It always makes me giggle, because I am too. Man, if only that were what being Switch friends really meant…
The most amusing part of that rrat is that the actual reality of it is the most obvious answer: she is just a hopeless Splatoon addict and wants people to play with

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The most amusing part of that rrat is that the most the reality of it is the most obvious answer: she is just a Splatoon addict and wants people to play with
You don't understand. Playing with a male is basically the same thing as having sex with them :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyway, rrat tourturing JP stars starting now!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Maybe next time if there is one (assuming you even add people to begin with) that might happen by chance. Unknowingly playing with someone from TVA does sound strange though.
The most amusing part of that rrat is that the actual reality of it is the most obvious answer: she is just a hopeless Splatoon addict and wants people to play with
Ha, good one.
Also same sorta, except it's Minecraft instead of Splatoon.
You don't understand. Playing with a male is basically the same thing as having sex with them :smugpipi:
Looks like I have you beat BlueShark.:smugselen:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't belive that Fauna is cheating on her long term partner Eddie that she regularly (as in at least 3 times a day) has sex with, with some dude made of Rubber, how will these people who've never met her cope!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
While Pippas in a Colress arc the other Phase members are starting a gym arc

Archive

Archive

Archive

Piarro

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
DOUGHCHILD ON SENA STREAM THIS IS NOT A DRILL

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A lot of businesses have even started to put the "default tip" options on the digital pads to stupid amounts like "30%, 40%, 50%" and force you to select "other" in front of the waiter and enter a reasonable amount if you want to tip a normal amount. It's why the boomer strat is to never pay digital because the management/boss will likely try to dip into it, just tip the waiter in cash.

If you're talking about that picture of the POS screen that was floating around Twitter, it was a fake. A whole lot of people fell for that bait, though.

A photo like that goes up on Yelp and that place is over. No owner or manager with any level of success and sanity is going to do something like that.

While Pippas in a Colress arc the other Phase members are starting a gym arc

Heyyy, glad to see Lia's alive. I need to get back into the gym myself. Got out of the habit after my trip last month so I've paid for that place for a whole month without going once. I've become that sucker. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom