"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In case someone here bought the Kiara One i wanna heard what she says in German and then laugh because Austrians dont have a Sea:youlittleshit:
Not anymore. The Italians had some unpleasant experiences when Austria still had a coastline, though.

Though the probability of Kiara knowing who Tegetthoff was is probably somewhere in the negatives.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For those who are not homelanders, Dear Feeder Leader, the Sneeder in Chief, is issuing his weekly state of the union address shortly

This State of the Union address was particularly strong today... probably one of the best moments in the history of the show.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mythbreakers recap episode starting soon - Finale is later this afternoon (US time)

It's nice to hear this bgm again. I didn't realize how long it's been since any Mythbreakers content has happened. The story was a mess but it was definitely a fun one.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa wants the funny Pokemon villain man to sex her for some reason. The other PC girls and the community are making fun of her for her shit taste in husbandos.

She might be playing it up for comedy a bit. Or a lot. Very likely a lot.
Given the Colress shit carries over to her personal twitter and tumblr accounts that have like a hundred followers, I don't think she's playing it up all that much at all.

Unfortunately.

Kalion

:)
Ex-Tsunderia bunny boy Tomoya has a new cover coming up:

Flayon spotted in the chat:
1683311051994.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Mythbreakers recap episode starting soon - Finale is later this afternoon (US time)

Calli, similarily to Gura, believes Scout's introductory session to be the best part of the campaign overall. I guess we can only hope that Gura will find some time to appear in the next TTRPG project at least from time to time.

Edit:
Her prop cards are full of spelling mistakes and every time Calli finds another one she lets out an irritated sigh. And now she's calling her proofreader "editorchama..."
:loading:

Edit 2:
Calli ships Watoto and Tiara, what the fuck.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
There's a place near me that has their own site for ordering plus Grubhub.
Their meal combo is $9 on their site and $12 on Grubhub (plus fees), and other items are bumped up too. And according to the guy I talked to there they get three times as many orders on Grubhub than their own cheaper site. Fucking baffling how much these apps dominate the market.
People are fucking dumb.

Nautistdamus

For me, a person who has never had that much disposable income to eat out and knows how to cook, eating in a restaurant is a fucking luxury dude, you go out to the city, get your table, sit down and chat with whoever is with you, have a nice night and maybe get dessert somewhere else. I don't get these fucking zoomers...
Its not about the disposable income either. I can eat a steak for $25 at some random restaurant or I can buy that same steak + potatoes or rice and I can eat the whole week for that $25. Hell even buying a pizza, I can pay $22 for delivery or I can go and pick up the pizza for $12. Its just zoomers being lazy as fuck.

Didn't pippa say she orders food delivery multiple times a week? Jesus no wonder she can't afford to go to a doctor or get her tooth fixed
Most if not all of the anime avatar women we watch order food delivery multiple times a week.

Huh. I think this is the first time I've seen anyone other than me mention one of the Gray Scaling vtubers. I guess they're growing.

Speaking of Lani, her new uncanny 3D model did kind of throw me for a loop. Not because it looks weird - although it does - but because it looks a lot like Layna.

I followed them when you mentioned them for the first time.

Semi large indie is having a debut, despite streaming for ever.

Never seen or heard of her. 1500 CCV, not bad.

Meemaw passed 50k recently, Erina just hit 25k and I thought she had one of the lower counts due to being outside prime US hours.
Erina was the top subscribed Gen 2 for a while. She stagnated a bit at 15-20k.

Ex-Tsunderia bunny boy Tomoya has a new cover coming up:

Flayon spotted in the chat:
View attachment 23554

Good to see him around. I didn't watch much of him but he was fairly popular. When Tsunderia died he said he would basically post every once in a while. Seems like a huge waste. Pretty sure the Tsunderia contract let the talents keep their models/channels but they had to pay off a fee. Maybe he didn't think it would be worth it.

lvl8

Erina was the top subscribed Gen 2 for a while. She stagnated a bit at 15-20k.
Erina, Uruka and Remi takes long breaks every other week. They couldn't get any momentum going.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I've never heard of a restaurant flat-out refusing to refire or refund a botched order. I suspect those that did wouldn't last very long. I guess for people with crippling social anxiety pushing a few buttons in an app is less horrifying than complaining to a manager or server, but I promise that so long as you're nice about it and don't go full karen mode, you'll get your problem fixed and everyone involved will forget about you within five minutes as they move on to other tables and orders. And if you still aren't satisfied, just never go to that restaurant anymore and the market will correct itself.

Yeah the no refund thing sounds like bullshit. My brother works as a chef and the only reason someone doesn't get a refund or a comp is if they are a known grifter or they ate everything all ready and then claim that it wasn't made right.

hylic

new EN subtitled clip
30 Minutes of Michiru Elden Ring Action

kestraline

Early Adopter
I can't remember if someone linked this or not but Lia uploaded her Needy Streamer inspired BGM to YouTube.

Also friendly reminder that today is Tangent Fox Friday.

GOTBB

delivery fee

Here's one weird tip from a boomer: If you want restaurant food, actually go to a restaurant, and a lot of those fees, plus the chances of a wrong order or the driver grazing, instantly disappear. Plus you get to go out and touch grass and talk to at least one person. If you really must eat it at home, just get takeaway.

The zoomer preoccupation with DoorDash and Uber Eats mystifies me. I've never used these apps and probably never will unless I'm really sick and can't leave the house or something.
This is where my age shows because outside of an occasional Chinese I have and will never use delivery and from my time managing restaurants I will NEVER use an App, especially a gig economy one!
For fast food it makes no sense to me to get a more expensive and worst version, if I am getting BK I want it in its best possible light, which is in a sad plastic booth under harsh light... also drink refills so I can get the small meal and still fill up.
Who wants to pay more for cold fries and flat Coke?!
I've never heard of a restaurant flat-out refusing to refire or refund a botched order. I suspect those that did wouldn't last very long. I guess for people with crippling social anxiety pushing a few buttons in an app is less horrifying than complaining to a manager or server, but I promise that so long as you're nice about it and don't go full karen mode, you'll get your problem fixed and everyone involved will forget about you within five minutes as they move on to other tables and orders. And if you still aren't satisfied, just never go to that restaurant anymore and the market will correct itself.
True!
Source: I have been a manager at places considered fine dining and also smaller family takeaway joints and the rules are the same.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

soap suds

Good to see him around. I didn't watch much of him but he was fairly popular. When Tsunderia died he said he would basically post every once in a while. Seems like a huge waste. Pretty sure the Tsunderia contract let the talents keep their models/channels but they had to pay off a fee. Maybe he didn't think it would be worth it.
While it is a waste to see him not post or even stream as a vtuber, he mentioned how he didn't feel like being a streamer fit him since he had never don'e it before, his debut was the first "real" stream he'd ever done, and he mentioned having some type of imposter syndrome because most people auditioned while he was scouted, and he felt like there were better options besides him. He only streamed because that was in the job description and felt terrible for taking this opportunity away from someone who would actually enjoy his position. He still uses the model and kept the channel up because he put a lot of work into the music stuff and he doesn't want to lose that, but that streaming culture, like keeping up with fans and streaming often, just isn't for him. He'd rather keep the channel up for people who want to hear him sing and he also still wants to post music. Streaming just isn't for everyone and that's okay.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
That mythreakers into was very good !
For what is worth, Cali did the best she could as DM, it's a shame the other girls didn't really stick around.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Her lips bother me. Uncanny valley or something. The whole face almost looks like it was run through one of those Korean beauty apps over and over. Not my thing.
Oh yeah for sure her model isnt for everyone. But this kind of model is pretty rare so it stuck with me. My hopes are pretty low tho shes either gonna be a real bitch or full on commie.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS is doing a members only Robocop watchalong tonight. I'm sadly gonna miss this one due to work. She loved Starship Troopers, so people recommended this.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Mumei in Valkyrie Connect! From the preview, it looks like it is going to be very nice art...

:vespernosebleed:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Not_glowie

Just lurking
As in she will buy 100 and make a bed out of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom