"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Covid in 2023.
Huh.
1683253688501.png

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
mad scientist building machines of cringe destruction

KABOOM

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I always assumed when Bubba was doing camera work it was Ame, but Ame is streaming right now and Bubba is doing camera for Bae. Guess it is just various managers helping out.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bae 3D karaoke in 15. Will also have a special announcement.

Edit: Delayed 30 minutes for her to charger her VR controllers.

Bae's VRchat model is so fucking adorable. I just can't with this rat...

Also got a cool new VR stage/club.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

wew

Male hag love!

Bae 3D karaoke in 15. Will also have a special announcement.

Edit: Delayed 30 minutes for her to charger her VR controllers.

Bae maybe a little to zoomer for me but her vr model is to cute! I have to tune in :eyehearts:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Surprise Calli-Towa collab in about 2 hours.

I'm betting (and hoping) they randomly announce that they did a cover together
:takocope::takocope::takocope:

Just started. Towa's confident even though it's literally her first time playing.
23471.png

Edit: Well she wasn't wrong :lean:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Uwuga is doing viewer submitted you laugh you lose. Be warned though, her sense of humor is fucking weird.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wow. This brings back memories of a few years ago. A married couple I knew moved to Indonesia and spent two years there. Then, the (Muslim) landlord of their apartment installs a new gas system while they're away visiting relatives back in bongland. He fucks it up. They return. Husband decides to turn on the cooker.

Boom. Apartment collapses, husband is buried, suffers 80% burns, dies in hospital a few days later. Wife has to immediately leave the country for funeral arrangements + trauma.

Landlord promptly sues her for breach of contract + property damage, because her husband was the one that 'caused' the explosion by turning on the cooker and she then 'abandoned the property' by going home.

I can't stress enough what cunts these people are. They believe in predestination and feel that if an infidel dies, it was the Will of Allah that put them in harm's way and that they have no responsibility for that same reason. They will look a woman having hysterics over her dead husband in the face and say 'fuck you give me money'.

The solution is not legal action. The solution is a baseball bat to the kneecaps and a reminder that if Allah was on their side, they wouldn't now need to pay their own hospital bills.
It depends on most people, there are muslims in here who does believed in what you said and seemingly committed on suing because well, in their eyes, it wasn't their fault. Also things like this usually going to have police investigations (house explosions isn't common) and the landlord shouldn't really be able to do it all willy-nilly (unless there's sizeable timeskip where they feel like going to sue). Maybe it went into the news and they feel like it's a good time to sue, as well?

That said, yeah, Indo muslims can be a pain in the ass, especially if they are hardliners. The fact that they are so deep within the country's government means that they starts to go around and "islaming" things around, which sucks. But at the same time, most of the other muslims tend to tell them to fuck off anyway. But honestly, no vermintides roaming around is a bonus.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LET'S MOTHERFUCKING GOOOOOOOO! BAE EP! Psycho is 1st song

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae just announced she's releasing an EP! I love this goddamn rat!

Oh, and this "Bubba" (cameraman) for Bae's karaoke is so terrible that I'm 99% sure it's actually IRyS...

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom