General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
WHY TF IS WEMI INCLUDED??????????
Not Remi but I'm Taking this chance to shill Lucy Pyre

Anyone who wants Chris Chan stuff from a vtuber should look at Lilybelle - she has been going through the documentary.

Seeing how Lia still isn't allowed to cover CWC again, and Pippa probably won't be able to cover it now, she is your best option here.

Plus she uploads the vods on YouTube

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Landlord just broke the contract and she has neither the moral strength nor the money to fight him. And is also afraid of physical reprisals.
I do not know about the laws and their observance in Malaysia, but it is a muslim country and in such countries women are always guilty a priori.

Wow. This brings back memories of a few years ago. A married couple I knew moved to Indonesia and spent two years there. Then, the (Muslim) landlord of their apartment installs a new gas system while they're away visiting relatives back in bongland. He fucks it up. They return. Husband decides to turn on the cooker.

Boom. Apartment collapses, husband is buried, suffers 80% burns, dies in hospital a few days later. Wife has to immediately leave the country for funeral arrangements + trauma.

Landlord promptly sues her for breach of contract + property damage, because her husband was the one that 'caused' the explosion by turning on the cooker and she then 'abandoned the property' by going home.

I can't stress enough what cunts these people are. They believe in predestination and feel that if an infidel dies, it was the Will of Allah that put them in harm's way and that they have no responsibility for that same reason. They will look a woman having hysterics over her dead husband in the face and say 'fuck you give me money'.

The solution is not legal action. The solution is a baseball bat to the kneecaps and a reminder that if Allah was on their side, they wouldn't now need to pay their own hospital bills.

wew

Male hag love!
Anyone who wants Chris Chan stuff from a vtuber should look at Lilybelle - she has been going through the documentary.

Seeing how Lia still isn't allowed to cover CWC again, and Pippa probably won't be able to cover it now, she is your best option here.

Start watching and see this from a mod
T3hTEJT.png

Why can't they understand HE is only "trans" so he could fuck lesbians in a very creepy way and not because he thinks he's a woman:beataniugh:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Sun Goddess with her first ASMR soon

I have a feeling this will be more talking then relaxing

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure if it was mentioned but after 7 days of streaming Kiki got a total of $20,887.00 in donations for her Birthday donothon. This is through Streamlabs and not through Superchat so most of the money stays on her side. Guessing EIEN will probably take somewhere from 25%-50% so that's -$5,221.75 to -$10,443.50 which will leave her with $10,443.50 to $15,665.25. She is at 9,500 subs and I don't remember seeing how many subscriptions she got during her membership streams but I'm guessing she has a pretty dedicated fanbase. This girl is making bank.

Her rewards have a few lewd-ish things. I wonder how much Riifu would've gotten had she done a 1-week donothon like this. Especially since her rewards would have been a bit more risque. And her followers are a bit more thirsty.

Shit I forgot I had left my Lia CWC stream highlight clip halfway done. I need to get back to it.

T3hTEJT.png

Why can't they understand HE is only "trans" so he could fuck lesbians in a very creepy way and not because he thinks he's a woman:beataniugh:
California brain

Sun Goddess with her first ASMR soon

I have a feeling this will be more talking then relaxing

Interesting. I really like her voice and she said she wouldn't do coombait. Wonder what she will do. Maybe just go the Fauna route.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
T3hTEJT.png

See this shit filters me from watching her!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae 3D karaoke in 15. Will also have a special announcement.

Edit: Delayed 30 minutes for her to charger her VR controllers.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
T3hTEJT.png

Hey now, just because she raped her elderly mother multiple times with her girl COCK ( :vomit: ), doesn't mean we have to be transphobic toward her.
:educateyourself:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not Remi but I'm Taking this chance to shill Lucy Pyre

Plus she uploads the vods the YouTube

Agreeing with the Lucy Pyre recommendation. She's pretty hilarious and can get me to gut laugh pretty often.
Wow. This brings back memories of a few years ago. A married couple I knew moved to Indonesia and spent two years there. Then, the (Muslim) landlord of their apartment installs a new gas system while they're away visiting relatives back in bongland. He fucks it up. They return. Husband decides to turn on the cooker.

Boom. Apartment collapses, husband is buried, suffers 80% burns, dies in hospital a few days later. Wife has to immediately leave the country for funeral arrangements + trauma.

Landlord promptly sues her for breach of contract + property damage, because her husband was the one that 'caused' the explosion by turning on the cooker and she then 'abandoned the property' by going home.

I can't stress enough what cunts these people are. They believe in predestination and feel that if an infidel dies, it was the Will of Allah that put them in harm's way and that they have no responsibility for that same reason. They will look a woman having hysterics over her dead husband in the face and say 'fuck you give me money'.

The solution is not legal action. The solution is a baseball bat to the kneecaps and a reminder that if Allah was on their side, they wouldn't now need to pay their own hospital bills.
Remind me to never ask you how you feel about the migrant crisis at the English Channel. :pekomusliml:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Hey now, just because she raped her elderly mother multiple times with her girl COCK ( :vomit: ), doesn't mean we have to be transphobic toward her.
:educateyourself:

This is why I say never compromise with vermintide. Not one pronoun, ever. It's always a slippery slope. If you even dare acknowledge their retarded system, they will use it as a hook to drag you further down the pathway to accepting their nonsense. The moment you let a saying like 'but it's a feminine penis' pass by without feeling a visceral hate-reaction in your gut, you're on the slope.

Never. Fucking. Forget:
In my studies of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is ...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A variety of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to. - Theodore Dalrymple.

USS IOWA

il_1588xN.337317268.jpg

Maybe Nina was right.

I still don't like communists though.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Because the one you said was Remi is Lucy Pyre
I WAS JOKING! I DON'T WANNA ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS DEMON VTUBER WHO ISN'T WEMI!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

He is playing Star Wars muted and "voice acting" all the subtitles like a crazy person

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I WAS JOKING! I DON'T WANNA ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS DEMON VTUBER WHO ISN'T WEMI!
You seem upset, I know what will cheer you up: a new Rie picture on your profile.

Edit:
1683253091755-png.23489

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom