"Gi-bara! Gi-bara Gii-bara superchat! Gi-bara Gibara Su-per-RICH!"Otogibara Era

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

A superchat didn't get read, which they admitted was the reason they anti her but more importantly Panko basically told him to kill himself.
The funny part is when you don't know about Panko, it sounds personal like "wow, the cute streamer hates me and told me to kill myself" but that's really just Panko being a toxic little Italian like usual.

niggaphil

The funny part is when you don't know about Panko, it sounds personal like "wow, the cute streamer hates me and told me to kill myself" but that's really just Panko being a toxic little Italian like usual.

she is just a younger, naive version of tenma. Thats why they are considered as mother and daughter. i gonna bang her when she turn into hag :smugselen:

edit:
Evidence about they are bring mothet and daughter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Since Rie and her content is the topic of conversation, I think her best skills are collabs, karaoke and guitar playing. If Rie were lurking on this forum, I would suggest she try for one karaoke/guitar session a week (the guitar helps her stand out against other streamers who don't play instruments) and come up with a weekly show with the same collab partner/s, and one "who has a few spare hours this week to collab". I would assure Rie that she shouldn't be shy in asking others for collabs, there's lots of indies and other small corpo vtubers that want fresh content ideas for their audience. Every collab is a chance for her to gain new viewers, and her collab partners can gain fresh viewers too, and as I said, her collab streams are pretty fun.

Speaking of Hime, you may all have a new Hime to add to your collection.
1683197818249.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Towa Karaoke now:

Bae Mario later:

Jealous

Lurker

kukkia

Early Adopter

Meloco's gonna see if that EN tier list thing is accurate.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy had some late night thoughts. Compare them to Pippas thought process.

Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive

Uh oh, Sleepy yer dangerously close to crossing that Rubicon bud

Edit: I'm also seeing the usual suspects in her Twitter replies encouraging parasociality. I feel like I need to break containment, however this is twitter and it would be essentially an essay. Plus there is no guarantee that she would read it.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IIRC there's a manga/visual novel where the characters are nijisanji talents playing a character
Yes, Lie:verse Liars is that project. Though it's more of a light novel/manga/audio drama multimedia stuff where all of the casts is voiced and even based on the nijisanji JP talent that are part of the whole thing (except two or three character that I guess is voiced by a regular anime-level seiyuus). It's like some sort of test-bed to see if the talents are able to work in multi-media project or collab, and somewhat interesting if you are into that sort of thing. Fan-TL exist, but so far no attempt to get it into english officially.

Manga ver.
- Meguru Tokitoh = Takahide Ishii
- Saki Himekawa = Sukoya Kana
- Stella = Alice Mononobe
- Suruga Sagami = Kagami Hayato
- Iori Ozaki = Shellin Burgundy
- Yuki Suga = Suzuki Masaru
- Hana Fuwa = Elu
- Jin Suwabara = Eguchi Takuya
- Yuki Kokono = Suo Sango
- Masamune Tsujigiri = Oliver Evans
- Yashiki Kuga = Kanae

Novel ver.
- Ruu Haizora = Taku Yashiro
- Yugari Kigisu = Lize Helesta
- Kon Komame = Hina Yomiya
- Mashira Hiizumi = Shirayuki Tomoe
- Homura Makagami = Shizuka Rin
- Ikuto Suminoe = Joe Riikichi

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nigge;rs and their victim complex have been a disaster for the human race.

Kyo is just not fucking enough, they want NWA karaokes and cornstarch handcam streams. Fuck off.
Which one of you was this?
Screenshot_20230504_080907_Brave.jpg
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also, Sana isn't black you whiny Yamanbas, stop trying to steal everything. Trying to steal melanin.. only God's Nigga Genocider can do that. The darkest part of Sana was the void she left in everyone's hearts when she (sadly, yet wisely) chose Chink gacha art commissions.

If you want "muh repruhsentation" in vtubing, get to streaming and be entertaining/be enjoyable to watch/interact with.

Yamanbas.

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Since Rie and her content is the topic of conversation, I think her best skills are collabs, karaoke and guitar playing. If Rie were lurking on this forum, I would suggest she try for one karaoke/guitar session a week (the guitar helps her stand out against other streamers who don't play instruments)...

I agree. I'm a sucker for anyone who has actual talent with a musical instrument, I'd check her out at least once in this case (someone out there needs to pick up a bass, dammit!). Hell, I always tuned in for Gura's ukelele streams (back when she was alive and not a rarely-used experimental GurAI™, anyways).

Any streamer with a noticeably decent talent for something like that is always a draw for me, doesn't even need to be a musical instrument. For example, Ophelia Midnight has a fascinating and informative series where she dissects the speech/dialect/accents of other popular VTubers in an attempt to recreate their voices. She has a serious knack for it, and that's always cool to watch. It helps people stand out from the endless sea of 'flavor of the month' video game wankery.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The talk about black vtubers and recently mentions of Nux and Evanit0 reminds me that he made this video:

I wonder how these people know that none of the big corporate vtubers are black? Are they, gasp, doxfriends too? Or are they going to say some shit like "oh they don't talk/act black" like this doesn't reinforce stereotypes?

All I ask from my vtubers is that they provide content that I can enjoy. Who or what they legally fuck and how they look under the avatar is no more than a morbid curiosity. I also hope they're not a cunt and are generally honest people but in the world of content creation we really have no way of knowing outside of places like this forum or the homeland.

I finally decided to watch the vid.
1. Fucking zoomer edits i hate this shit so much
2. Bro i only heard monkey noises the whole time how did you all understood anything? Wait... dont tell me everyone here is bla-

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

USS IOWA

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Rurudo/Towa's Mama is playing RE6 with Kanata in about 15 minutes. If they somehow manage to get it to work it'll be a miracle.

I do miss her old model though, I thought it was really cute. (Wish it wasn't a Otakmori clip)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis friend and former pngtuber Nyanomancer is debuting his live 2D

Edit:
signal-2023-05-04-09-34-51-866.jpg

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I will look at the context of everything I can and you WILL be happy about that.

A superchat didn't get read, which they admitted was the reason they anti her but more importantly Panko basically told him to kill himself.
View attachment 23391
Wish I could watch
God damn, Panko is so great
:SelenHAHAhere:
As for Rie, cherrypicking and screenshotting low CCVs is dumb, especially if there's no timestamp of how long she's been streaming. However, it is fair to say she can struggle to gain viewer counts others around her routinely make for various reasons. It's a shame because she really is entertaining. She's clearly multitalented, she's funny, and she can honestly come up with some fun and creative stream ideas from time to time. Like masterstocking above said, if she pulled out her guitar more often, it would definitely help her. I was honestly surprised during her live performance at that con when I realized the reason why she wasn't singing during the one song was because she was playing the guitar. It would definitely help her standout more if she played it more often, like Uruka with her violin. She said she was going to play it during her birthday stream, but hopefully she starts getting more comfortable doing that more often.

I'd definitely like to see her push passed these views of being a low viewer count streamer or not finding her niche, which are both true to some extent because I actually unironically like Rie. She was actually the first member of Gen 2 I started watching extensively after seeing her Halloween streams and the one stream of her bit where she ran the drive-through coffee shop. Those were a lot of fun. Although, admittedly, I also don't watch too many of her streams these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom