"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's been out there that Yuri used to be part of the clique that was against Lumi in Cyberlive, but since that clearly changed after some time and that clique turned on Yuri too, it didn't seem like many people held that against her.

But with these brand new accounts already being connected with members of that past clique, it definitely raises an eyebrow. I won't condemn her yet, but with this and the curious timing, I'll be keeping an eye on any happenings.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
sana stacks by @watashishi.png sana noms by @watashishi.png

I miss simpler times.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
see how true and honest your feelings are so they know who their strongest soldier is?
Kronii already knows who her savior will be, I hope she reads my declarations of love towards her, her subconscious already knows she loves me, but she has yet to entertain that thought, the moment she sees my post a spark deep within her heart will ignite like how her voice ignites my deepest forms of regret knowing I’ll never be with her
Pink cat lied
Lying is just anticipating alternate forms of truth lying is the most truthful response one can give because no one can know for certain what the truth could be, accepting any form as the truth is in itself a lie, for example, I agreed to follow the rules even knowing I would never even read the rules, and if you use that as an example of me lying. Then let me ask you this, how do you know what I just said was the truth

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Surprise off-collab with Bae, Suisei and Marine at Marine's house in about 30 minutes.

fuck it

Had to subscribe to live chat and I’m keeping the subscription this time

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wouldn't it be funny if some anons on /pcg/ started shilling this one vtuber hard core? A fully rigged model and is being followed by a ton of Yuri paypigs?

She sounds so familiar...I just seem to be having trouble placing it.

Edit: I do want to add it's a premade model.

There's a discord if any of you niggas wanna lurk and report back

The first tweets are around the time the yuri announcement I can kinda hear but man having this much prepared after being fired then she must've seen it coming(even with a premade model) or had a plan b since she started doing whatever got her fired.

This account was on my Timeline this morning, and I thought it was just some rando trying to rip off the Pekora look. Didn't even click on it. Can't say her quick return was unexpected with the rumors swirling around.

For her sake, I really hope she's not stupid enough to leak details about what happened. Fishman has given her every opportunity leave with grace in this scenario.
Not going to join but grabbed this off of /pcg/ View attachment 22952
Went to Kirsche's discord, as her members are really good sleuth's sometimes.
1682948454200.png1682948472787.png
1682948507782.png

/vt/ is also being very, uh, opinionated
1682948120384.png
1682949327803.png

The cyberlive girls all followed her. Man what an interesting group, imagine if they were in like a company together. Wouldn't that be funny?
Looks like we may have the identity of the new friend group. Tho why? Didn’t they cyberlive girls treat them both like shit?
1682948230306.png

1682948818668.png
This other bit is a REALLY interesting tell. Also:
1682948345159.png
We know Yuri and Chibi were on good terms, and Chavez is a big Yuri fanartist.
>she’s tolerable
>I stopped watching her

PICK ONE
Why watch tolerable when you can watch ENJOYABLE Nolan?:annoyedpippa:

Speaking of, the new vReverie talent Rana is having her debut 2.0 right now. She seemed good then, give her a watch.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Why watch tolerable when you can watch ENJOYABLE Nolan?:annoyedpippa:
Fair, dropped the ball there

everything else I said was right though

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
also, define communism
at the risk of derailing the thread, do you mean the actual economic philosophy that deals with production redistribution and workers owning the capital

or do you mean the modern day version espoused by middle class white women on Twitter that's basically just an excuse to act like an asshole to anyone who happens to have more money than you, or anyone that thinks taxes are getting a little out of hand

Stunned But Dumb

There are motherly vtubers, there are mommy vtubers, and apparently now there's commie mommy vtubers. At some point we're going to have more sub-genres of moms than we do of rock music

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
at the risk of derailing the thread, do you mean the actual economic philosophy that deals with production redistribution and workers owning the capital

or do you mean the modern day version espoused by middle class white women on Twitter that's basically just an excuse to act like an asshole to anyone who happens to have more money than you, or anyone that thinks taxes are getting a little out of hand
honestly either is fine

So long as the “modern day version” still has a connection to the destruction of capitalism and means of production. Which usually manifest through crazed ramblings about landlords

Short

God Damn the Sun

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

what is this rabbit hole...

The Proctor