"APPOLOOOGIZEEEE!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She finally fuck'n did it, she played her guitar! Good work Rie! Fuck'n killed it! :polkasticks:

:hololove:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
IT'S NOT OFFKAI, IT'S SERIES.AI GET IT RIGHT FUCKHEAD!
Ffs, don't give your manager your TVA login details for when you're busy and on stage.

Basic opsec. Please.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Holy shit, she did really good. Good job to her on her first live performance. Good for her.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mimi has chosen now of all times to remember she is sacred of heights lol
1682895816881.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rie's side activities as superduper proves to all VTubers that LARPing as your own sperg anti on a forum actually works in driving traffic to yourself because a bunch of people will start to watch out of spite and you will actually grow an audience of loyal followers from said group through the power of autism.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
EVERYBODY FUCKING SHUT UP WHILE I MAKE AN EVENTS POST.

SHUT UP.

SHUT. UP.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Don't let the overwhelming schadenfreude distract you from this Lia schedule.
1682896127560529.jpg

Oh, and
zg1Pnyb.gif

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
LOCKING THIS THREAD FOR FIVE MINUTES SO FIFTY MORE 'NYANNERS GRADUATED' POSTS DON'T CLUTTER IT UP.

Ensok

Early Adopter
If only I was subscribed to Tomoe so I could tell her how much Halo 4 sucks and why.

Also I'm confused as to why she's still pretty bad at this game despite already playing Reach and ODST.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have been thinking about this for a while. We all love hags here. How come Koyori doesn't get some HAGLOVE? She's 34, surely that's old enough to qualify in the JP vtuber sphere. She also streamed more than full-time hours last year.
Main problem for me is language barrier/time zone issues. I did enjoy watching clips of her Elden Ring playthrough though.

What I'm saying is, Nina is the better Vesper.
I enjoyed Nina until Vesper came along. Vesper is permacucked by perms though and Nina picks up games/rules faster than him. However since Nina has been more open about the "I'm a communist" bit, I stopped watching her.
The thing about them is that, no matter how they are going "LOLI ARE BAD, THESE PEOPLE WHO LIKES LOLI NEED TO BE REMOVED AND CANCELLED", they would ended up inevitably be found liking the very thing they disliked.

It's like the circle of life.
Weird how that keeps happening.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's just missing Call On Me' playing with it.

Wrong one.

Oh my Christ I didn't even realize that the anti-loli dude has a Qiqi pfp, and his entire profile is just fucking Qiqi, the billion year-old zombie loli from Genshin. Wow, the exact stereotype I mentioned, look at that.

What a bizarre double standard. Don't follow a vtuber because other people in her company may be lolicons, but build an identity around a character pretty much made from the ground up for lolicons. What strange logic.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Stunned But Dumb

Nabeshin

LOCKING THIS THREAD FOR FIVE MINUTES SO FIFTY MORE 'NYANNERS GRADUATED' POSTS DON'T CLUTTER IT UP.
Deleted it because I didn't saw this

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Good news, RPG nerds! The Pathfinder 2e remaster is replacing Aasimar and Tieflings with Nephilim!
:irysthumbsupl:

Okay, but why? Condensing those two into one collective variant ancestry sounds kind of pointless.

This dude doesn't just have skeletons in his closet, he's got a full fucking graveyard.

The bodies are also children's. It lines up since he likes Qiqi and she's an undead child.

wait arent you also French?

It just means his opinion is backed with experience.

What a bizarre double standard. Don't follow a vtuber because other people in her company may be lolicons, but build an identity around a character pretty much made from the ground up for lolicons. What strange logic.

It gets even better when their entire argument seems to revolve around "I googled Kronii and saw people clipped her loli voice bit that one time." and decided that the entire fanbase has to be pedos, blissfully and willfully ignorant of the fact that doing this same thing with Genshin will hit at least 500x the actual pedo content. It's one thing to have clips of someone with a normally deep, mature voice doing a high pitch childish voice, it's another entirely for art of Klee getting spitroasted.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's going to take Tomoe ages to get through Truth and Reconciliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom