"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylic

Official EN Subbed Watame and Ina takoparty. Very cute.

this shit

fuck it
Get off my lawn, kids
Screenshot_20230430-134413_Twitter_1.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Please stop thirstposting. At least add some content worth reading.
DAMN! She got CAKE
image (10).png

fortnitesmasherX

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Selen is trying to deflect with her "merit based point system" from the real issue, where who get outfits and who doesn't is unequal system with more popular members getting them and less popular don't. There is only three reasonable metrics for having merit points assigned - how much time has passed, how much money you earnt for the company, and how much you shilled for it by promoting/participating in company events. Two of which heavily skew towards members with more pull, and time pass would result in all members getting outfits at the same time. If you are in Holo you know you will get outfits at the same time as everyone else in your gen and they are usually going to fit the same theme. Regardless if one member in your gen has 10 times your subs or not.
She is trying to pretend that there is a difference between "I work a lot, get paid and then spend some of it on outfit" and "I worked a lot for a company and some of my payment cut is spent on outfit instead of being put into a company pocket". In both cases if you have a lot of money earnt you can get a lot of outfits. Or you can spend them on something else. And if you don't, then you can't spend them on outfits, because you don't have money or merits. It does create a system where you can't spend all of your money on them, but then again your manager will stop you from doing so regardless
What, a company is recognizing and rewarding it's best-performing employees? Are you trying to turn me into a Nijisanji fan?

UberSoldat

1682855432118.png

They won't be together for much longer........................

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Cherishing the only 3setbbq 3D moment we'll ever have now :pippasadl:
Gonna miss their banter so much bro

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
SINGING! LET’S GOOO

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Hana Macchia Ch.【NIJISANJI・にじさんじ】 - 【3D DEBUT】finally turning your dreams into reality! #HanaM...png
Despite her insecurity and the unfortunate delay, her 3D debut was a real blast.
Sure that ex-id isn't doing too hot lately and she might eventually dip out but this stream encapsulates her personality nicely, whatever happens, I'm still going to love one coffee memelord dork :sanasmile:

endcard very touching
Hana Macchia Ch.【NIJISANJI・にじさんじ】 - 【3D DEBUT】finally turning your dreams into reality! #HanaM...png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Continue, no.

But I'd appreciate Marine playing Shantae and voice acting all of Risky Boot's lines during the playthrough. Pirate's Quest especially.

Sadly, as I understand it, the Japanese localisation of Half-Genie Hero has the qualities of a machine-translated hentaigame in reverse.
I think if she wants to the bad TL can be part of the stream content like Tokomachi's horror game stream.

More Hinaano stories from the voice pack saga, this time with her and Kagura Nana enjoying BL voice packs.

Roberu and the temptation of Ecchi-Oneesan

Yesterday's Re:AcT gakuen stream was fun even though I missed some parts of it. There are lots of good cover songs by the popular singers (especially parts with Kyo and Leona), but the most interesting part is the gang leader challenge segment. Kulaku Lie did bungee jumping and Lisa Makoh walked through a dark tunnel. Usuwa Suu though had a "gourmet" meal (deep fried scorpion, large gecko, and Japanese giant weevil) which she enjoyed... (timestamped)

If you like to hear a loli screaming in disgust, Aria is there for you. Out of the six other members in the segment, only Leona wants to try the dishes. Aria is currently recapping the stream with Lie and Yumekawa Kanau.

Speaking of Koyori she's been in the game for a long time, she is even here in this Among Us collab.

A fortuneteller released a Renai Circulation cover

Adding an upcoming livestream, OG Cocoa singing at 10PM JST

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Just reminder waiting rooms for 2 upcoming VReverie debut streams.

this shit

fuck it

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Today's hologra really mad. I didn't understand anything after the first viewing (the second one didn't bring any more clarity either):chaos:

I have no idea what I just watched, but I think I liked it? Okayu has some wild voice acting going on that was fun to hear. Also, seeing Haachama again was nice.

Ame not paying attention in class.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Adding an upcoming livestream, OG Cocoa singing at 10PM JST

What happened to her band? Didn't she originally leave because she wanted to focus on her music career?

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

"That can't be Mr. Beast, he can't be watching Vtubers, he can't be a degenerate..." - Ouro Kronii 2023

Is he really going into chuuba's streams or is this some sort of weird prank? Airi got visited by someone with the same greyed name and check mark last night. I have no idea if it was real but chat convinced her it was a fake. I wanna say it was in the latter half.

Found it.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
I hate the brainrot this site gave me, but while I was searching tangentially related articles on jstor I found a TVA reference.
1682862493831.png

Lesson time: other than being a funny censor word and a gyaru style the yamanba is also a term used by second wave feminists in Japan to identify a type of woman that, like the mythical "old crone living in the mountains, far away from the norms of village life [...], destabilizes the binary opposition of angel and whore used to evaluate women" and is “an anarchic existence who lives ‘the female sex’ as it is, in a way that is not marked by gender culture.”
There you go, I would have never imagined that I'd end up learning something on jp feminism from a TVA meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom