"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Lissen here you lil' squirt. I'll have you know I watched a black woman pop a tit out on national TV and everyone lost their fucking minds. Everyone blames Harambe being un-alived as the divergence point in this timeline. I blame Janet Jackson's tit.
Justin Timberlake was just trying to cop a feel man.

Stunned But Dumb

Lissen here you lil' squirt. I'll have you know I watched a black woman pop a tit out on national TV and everyone lost their fucking minds. Everyone blames Harambe being un-alived as the divergence point in this timeline. I blame Janet Jackson's tit.
I mean, iirc Janet Jackson's nip slip was part of the reason youtube got made right? Because the creators couldn't find a good place to watch it. Or am I thinking of a different website

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Found this funny meme about Phaseconnect talents ranking. It is compared with the english football
Guess Lumi is my oshi now and why is Pippa Man United
:painpeko:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Listening to that Bettel/Hakka cover release stream, and Hakka just outed Bettel as a white guy! "Wait, who told you I was white?!"

soap suds

There are still five more hours until Hana's 3D, but I'm going to post the waiting room ahead of time.

Listening to that Bettel/Hakka cover release stream, and Hakka just outed Bettel as a white guy! "Wait, who told you I was white?!"
Bettel actually said he was listening back to him singing in Japanese and said "I sound a little pale" which is hilarious to me because I don't know anyone who thinks this man is anything other than white.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bettel also mentioned being 27 in 2017.

Cover is nice. Hakka carries hard tho. Really loving how many covers he seems to be releasing and honestly really loving how well he can banter with everyone. Honestly I was scared at first that he would be an annoying/whiny piece of shit. I really like him. Hell Tempus DLC is really great (except the shota... his voice is like digging glass shards out of your ass)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Really loving how many covers he seems to be releasing and honestly really loving how well he can banter with everyone. Honestly I was scared at first that he would be an annoying/whiny piece of shit. I really like him. Hell Tempus DLC is really great (except the shota... his voice is like digging glass shards out of your ass)
I've hardly kept up with the new Tempus besides clips for the most part, but I think Hakka is 'most improved' from debut, because I thought the same thing about him at first but he has really settled in it seems.

Edit: Whoops, meant to edit this in to my last post, but hit post instead, oh well.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It's just a thing we do. These are the last 3 stream announcements:
View attachment 22680
Frankly I'd be worried if they started happening at random points in the correct month. With this type of schedule, there's only a one week window where I have to keep a keen eye on my notifications. Much better than trying to be prepared at any time in the whole month.
Ah, got it; yet another reason to stop being lazy/keep forgetting and join.

Looks like this Sunday is going to be debut catch-up day. Looking forward to Rana and all of PRISM. (Rana's loading screen is a Drakengard reference?! Based)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think it's 30th April in every timezone now, so...

1682833158546.png

May all your oshis be safe.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Grimmario is here to tell you it's women's job to cook, he's your boyfriend, Mario
1682833180451.png

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I think it's 30th April in every timezone now, so...

View attachment 22692

May all your oshis be safe.

still the 29th for me!

edit: the last time zone is Baker Island Time where it is currently 5:43 pm on April 29th, but no one lives there so i don't know if that counts.

Edit2: it definatly counts, copied from wikipedia "Since the International Date Line West (IDLW) time zone represents the last place on Earth where a particular time and/or date exists, it is referred to as Anywhere on Earth (AoE). A deadline specified as "Anywhere on Earth" has not passed if, anywhere on Earth, the deadline has not passed, or, equivalently, if the deadline has not passed in the UTC–12:00 zone."

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
An Asobi Asobase cover? Is Bettel one of my people?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
With Exams over VC gets into ACCELERATION and now we are into the 10th leg
1682832717192.png
Niji with an easy win thanks to a hat trick by Kuzuha,NP with no problems over the EN Indies,Indies JP win with a goal at the 90´+10´,PC put a good fight but Nazuna and Tsuna dominated,at first VS got the lead against Holo with goals from Amemiya and Kson but Fubuki and Holo fantasy reverted the result and then Kobo put the final score,774 destroyed Wactor,Idol won against a hopeless KP,Voms got a win by 1 versus VREVERIE,EIEN coulndt resist VESPERBELL playstyle and finally Re:Act got a draw game against MyHoloTV in a shameful display of football from both teams
1682832842552.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hakka's mom: "Where's your college degree?!"
Hakka: "Where's my dad?!"

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii said today that she will go on a "little silly trip" soon, don't know where or who she is going to visit but it may be mumei because of the silly part.

soap suds

Salome and Sasaki's Pokemon thing is starting

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm personally waiting for Sharingan eyes Kiara was sasuke all along wait does that make Mumei Itachi or Obito?

yes I watched Naruto yes I enjoyed it yes i'm cringe.
akatsukeeki.png

niggaphil

This time the Clipper for Tenma Spicy noodle stream is fast

Enjoy the Romanian old hag suffering from successes in Mahjong Soul Sponsorship :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom