"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
A few days after Froot was largely shit on for her tweet about Silvervale and Veibae leaving, she's back to streaming.

1682810992564.png

Not sure how many men she cheated on to get that on her hand, but it's business as usual at the Froot household.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope she uses that hand to transfer US$57,000 to her favorite charity, Mermaids.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
New Selen outfit

:sanasmile:

Tomboy's got a very nice singing voice.

Edit:
Frog's song is all over the place. She also has a cute voice but the song was just too much. Felt like 5 songs in 1.

Koe got watchalong of VReverie Debuts. The debuts start at 9:00 EST

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Joined my first Juna Unagi karaoke in months and I hear her singing about Canadian cream and sucking a guy dry.. small corpos are wilding. She must be drunk af.

edit: Looks like it's a gay parody of some popular song..

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi playing normal gacha and gacha with mahjong.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Joined my first Juna On Unagi karaoke in months and I hear her singing about Canadian cream and sucking a guy dry.. small corpos are wilding. She must be drunk af.
Poor Gabe, first Riifu leaves him and now Juna's talking about blowing guys on stream. Who can he possibly turn to now?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I appreciate the schizophrenic energy. This woman puts out every time I see her tweets.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Fortune cookie knows who runs HoloEn

Screenshot_20230429_212544_Twitter.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Saw these posted elsewhere from the outfit reveal waiting room:
1682813198593.png

Not sure what the criteria are for a whole wave getting new outfits but it seems like they also have a random lottery for individual new outfits, as well as the 3.0 upgrades. In Mysta's case he got his ticket back in May last year. They have a lot more input on these individual ones vs. the themed wave outfits. This might make Selen the first EN member to debut a new outfit separately? (pretty sure but it's hard to keep up with this shit)

Ensok

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
View attachment 15657
View attachment 15658

Edit: man i knew sena was based, but i didn't know she was this into the same stuff I am into.
edit2: flat earth, i accept she's a woman. its ok.
I just want to state on the record that I retract my previous joke associating flat earth with women. Not because I think it was sexist, but because I am less certain about the nature of the Earth.
Fu0d5CbakAE1nE0.jpg
My friend, Support, drove for two days to go on his Pippilgrimage before the billboard gets taken down.

He was noticed by Pippa and says his life is now complete. This can be you, as well, guys. Don't let your dreams be just dreams.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Not sure what the criteria are for a whole wave getting new outfits but it seems like they also have a random lottery for individual new outfits, as well as the 3.0 upgrades. In Mysta's case he got his ticket back in May last year. They have a lot more input on these individual ones vs. the themed wave outfits. This might make Selen the first EN member to debut a new outfit separately? (pretty sure but it's hard to keep up with this shit)
Selen must be winning the ticket system, she said she has a fourth outfit pretty well along in development....

Disappointment

A few days after Froot was largely shit on for her tweet about Silvervale and Veibae leaving, she's back to streaming.
View attachment 22618
I know they say old habits die hard but damn.

To help little Froot sleep better tonight, who am I kidding she has zero guilt, here's a lullaby:
Twinkle twinkle asmr whore.
Close your legs, they're not a door.
Where did your donation go?
Mommy defends her little hoe.

When your friends slowly leave,
you'll continue to fake greave.
backstabbing, cheating little froot
continue to play the deaf-mute.

before the billboard gets taken down.
Well shit. Sad I didn't get to, but I'm nowhere near it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HAHAHAHA! 10/10 guess
Screenshot - 2023-04-29T203245.676.png
(here's an actual adorable one)
Screenshot - 2023-04-29T203415.888.png

fortnitesmasherX

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Crush