"Neeeeeeeeeee"Uruha Rushia & Amamiya Nazuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
We do not treat Nolan like our personal attack dog. Stop encouraging him. This is no longer a joke.
We are all gods strongest autists, but there is another. Nolan, I summon thee and command you to not do something retarded to fuck the situation further.
the one time most people would turn a blind eye to the poop toucher he's nowhere to be found, YOU HAD ONE JOB NOLAN.

niggaphil

what happened when i was busy with the phase connect collab. I am very confused on whats going on. it would be great if someone give me a tldf

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

hylic

I can't even get through this five minute clip because merryweathers voice makes me irrationally angry. I'm just going to pretend that he called pippa a Yamanba on stream because I don't care enough to endure listening to a grown man talk like a gossip girl.

Edit: Doing the whole "I like [person] but I hate their fans" routine has never worked out because it puts that person into a uncomfortable situation where they have to denounce their fans. The way this femboy talks makes it really easy to hate him.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Why does everyone in that stream except knudsen sound like a massive fággot? Oh wait... they are...
Fred too, he just has better impulse control.
He's just as bad when no one's looking.
I'm not going digging, but the mask comes off any time he streams with his butt buddy Jabroni Mike Twitch / YouTube.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
the one time most people would turn a blind eye to the poop toucher he's nowhere to be found, YOU HAD ONE JOB NOLAN.
Speaking of people who aren't here. PROCTER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. YOUR SLEEP MARRED, MY OSHI!

Kalion

:)
It's heartwarming seeing autists coming together to ruin someone's day for being an obnoxious fag, carry on gents. However knowing pippa and as her manager put it "you're too gullible when cute girls are nice to you" I doubt pippa will distance herself from such a femboy when it seems he was nice to her enough to get her loyalty, she'll believe his bullshit excuse and carry on with her day.
If I was Pippa's manager, I'd tell her to simply tweet "Rent free" and never explain the context.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
YEAR OF THE RAKE I SUMMON THEE!
I WISH TO USE THY POWER TO STRIKE DOWN MERRYWEATHER THE HEATHEN, BLIGHT UPON THIS LAND AND COUNTRY!
STRIKE HIM DOWN AND SATE YOUR HUNGER ON HIS FILTHY FLESH! I PUT FORTH THIS OFFERING TO APPEASE YOUR WANTON THIRST FOR BLOOD!
You should be careful asking that sort of thing.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1682751607325.png a
""""""""Jokes.""""""""

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Speech To Text

niggaphil

Do not attempt to scare me, I am willing to pay the price.
The price might be heavy: You need to date and marry a Latino women instead of Nene

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
God, there's no way i can watch a clip of that Yamanba Kyo without wishing to rope myself.

Why didn't he graduate alongside Zaion?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
what happened when i was busy with the phase connect collab. I am very confused on whats going on. it would be great if someone give me a tldf
Watch the dude speak, and you will understand all you need to know about this dude's intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom