"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Guess we'll confirm the OmegAltare rrat if they both drop dead at the same time
:smugmoona:

I like how Pippa's chat and Pippa were taking him at his word.

That was not a fucking joke, goddamn I wish it was archived. What a fucking snake

Merry picked the best time to yab since nobody actually cares enough about Kyo's streams to archive them
:mikothumbsl:

I Hope she is aware enough to drop the finnish twat though

🌈🌈🌈

Sven

That was not a fucking joke, goddamn I wish it was archived. What a fucking snake
Anger will probably come later when any of them see it, it was done well Pippa is streaming so not many fans will have caught what the dumbass did until afterwards

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
This fag has to be one of the most unlikable types of person out there, he literally values the opinions of a bunch of FUCKING TROONS on twitter who will rip him to shreds the second he shows even a sliver of anything other than absolute devotion and praise for their bullshit. He values that more than having actual acquaintances.
I hate the fact that this motherfucker has managed to worm his way into the vtuber community and most normie tards just see him as "ONE OF US", fuck this fag.
In everything he says and is involved in, he's just the blandest motherfucker imaginable while collecting trace amounts of right opinion points and never rocking the boat. He could simply vanish into the air and I doubt anyone would notice.

Not-Username

Someone translated the rules for Iroha's Cops and Robbers event tonight. It's at 20:00 JST, so in about 7 hours. Seems like it'll be pretty fun, you can tell Gozaru put a lot of thought into it. Apparently she even did some of the coding for it herself.

There's more rules and specific stuff in the video but a quick summary:
  • There are 3 HoloX cops: Lui, Chloe and Koyori vs 17 HoloJP robbers (the stronger people of note here are Fubuki, Pekora and Botan). Iroha and Laplus are managing the event.
  • Each round is 20 minutes. 4 rounds total and a different stage for each round.
  • Robbers win if one of them can find and equip a hidden helmet somewhere in the area. Cops win if all robbers are captured or they don't find the helmet in time/don't have it equipped.
  • Cops can capture robbers just by hitting them once. Robbers automatically get teleported to jail after being hit and need to wait for a free robber to touch them in order to escape. Free robbers can break out a prisoner only once every 10 seconds so they can't just free everyone at once.
  • The cops have special abilities they can activate with a cooldown:
  • Lui can let the cops see all robber locations for a minute. (The Hawkeye)
  • Koyori can randomly get either increased jump height, invisibility or faster run speed. (The Mad Scientist)
  • Chloe can turn invisible as long as she's crouching. She's the only one with no cooldown. The usual invisible rules apply so she'll be seen if she's holding something or has armor equipped. (The Cleaner/Assassin)
  • The stage shrinks as time goes on, making it easier for the robbers to get caught. There are bonus missions they can complete to stop the shrinking as well as get buffs of their own. The bonus missions differ by stage.
Here's Iroha's POV, she should have a good view of everything as the event organizer:

There'll probably be more POVs made later so I'll either edit this post or post about them later.

I think this doesn't get enough recognition.
While still Blockgame it is some of the more creative things and efforts coming out lately.
If this isn't scuffed I can see this getting expanded for more holomems as cops.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Anger will probably come later when any of them see it, it was done well Pippa is streaming so not many fans will have caught what the dumbass did until afterwards
OK, but he already got his apology in to Pippa and shadow realmed the VOD so what the fans think doesn't matter.

About 90% of the /vt/ frontpage is about Merry's retardation right now, laying it out very clearly, but he was fake nice to her, so she won't care either.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
This fag has to be one of the most unlikable types of person out there, he literally values the opinions of a bunch of FUCKING TROONS on twitter who will rip him to shreds the second he shows even a sliver of anything other than absolute devotion and praise for their bullshit. He values that more than having actual acquaintances.
I hate the fact that this motherfucker has managed to worm his way into the vtuber community and most normie tards just see him as "ONE OF US", fuck this fag.
It's not just the twitter people though, Merry will fold for anybody the moment he sees people push back against him. He is desperate for respect and approval. The autism is too powerful.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Very tangentially related to Vtuber's but KIRA the vocaloid producer that worked on on many songs the most likely you to be aware off being 4blood and Kiara's DO U just released a video talking about how he's opening and Ko-fi because he has run into many problems with companies not paying for his work, he didn't name any company in particular and specially said it was not a callout or expose video and mention some companies did pay him in time but I found it interesting:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
YEAR OF THE RAKE I SUMMON THEE!
I WISH TO USE THY POWER TO STRIKE DOWN MERRYWEATHER THE HEATHEN, BLIGHT UPON THIS LAND AND COUNTRY!
STRIKE HIM DOWN AND SATE YOUR HUNGER ON HIS FILTHY FLESH! I PUT FORTH THIS OFFERING TO APPEASE YOUR WANTON THIRST FOR BLOOD!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's not just the twitter people though, Merry will fold for anybody the moment he sees people push back against him. He is desperate for respect and approval. The autism is too powerful.
That's the only reason he apologized and privated the vod. He obviously saw /vt/.

wew

Male hag love!

I still have the stream loaded and paused if I hit play could I still get it?
I could bootleg record with obs and pray I dont show my shitty youtube account lmao

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I could bootleg record with obs and pray I dont show my shitty youtube account lmao
I think it depends on how far into the stream you've buffered. If you try to buffer more of the video I think it then completely craps out.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Decided to check /pcg/ out of morbid curiosity. This made me laugh.
1682749605870.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In theory it might be possible if its loaded the relevant bits to cache. Maybe you have to be disconnected from the internet?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That's the only reason he apologized and privated the vod. He obviously saw /vt/.
Wasnt the stream on Kyo's channel?

If it was then either Kyo or Niji Management knew it was a yab right away even

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Stream is still on Merryweather's Twitch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

This looks like a good stream in the making.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom