"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
And throw in a Costco card with it.
:smugselen:
I think it's all coming apart everyone. Our collective delusion of enjoying virtual anime girls be funny, play games, sing songs, etc is falling apart around us. Our acknowledgement of the phrase "super duper" being seen everywhere all of the sudden is breaking everything to the point where we're seeing so many problems in the VTuber sphere lately. Whoever is wrangling us in reality (the "sleeping" Proctor) must be trying to awaken us from this delusion. We must resist.
:beatanimeds:

This video will help!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Linux is a treehouse built by all the nerds from school who were so low on the pecking order that the other nerds who liked Redwall and watched bootleg DBZ episodes on VHS were the ones giving them swirlies.
I would never use it for anything other than servers. Even then, I only use it because of its small overhead. People who use it as their daily driver are masochists.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Wait a sec, is scottish considered as british?

If you're British yes, if you're Scottish, yes but [inarticulate grumbling about how longbows are op plz nerf]

Negzana

I love it when Kaela speaks indonesian but when it's a whole room of Indos it's basically lovecraftian babble

Horo7618

No one in particular
If you're British yes, if you're Scottish, yes but [inarticulate grumbling about how longbows are op plz nerf]
And it's best not to mention the Welsh, for Watame's safety.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's a shame about Riifu. I really like her despite all the ultracoom. She did legitimate good ASMR and she's a good streamer for it being her first time.

She's still very active on her nudie accounts, even through all the EIEN stuff. So I'm sure she'll be fine.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Damn you all talked a lot about Kiara for once

Tenchou said the girls were gonna get personal anniversary merch this year. At least Myth.

My fucking wallet...
Actually, thats about fucking time. The JP girls get personalised merch for both debut anniversary and their Birthday, so far EN only got talent specific merch for their birthday and Group/Gen-Merch for the debut anniversary. Kiara was the one who pushed fpr that change as well

She also said that for her new outfit she refused the offer from management to release merch, she is taking somewhat mercy on those wallets
I think thats interesting because apparently merch releases aren't up to the management but talents as well. By refusing that offer for Outfit merch, she also. I thought management would force them to have every little announcement be accompagnied with merch, since its some easy bucks, even it it doesnt sell as well as birthday merch
Kiara asked Kronii if she had any past VO work in games and it got really awkward for some reason? :unsure:

Bild_2023-04-28_162721719.png
Seems like Kiara unironically doesnt know

I personally think it would help if Keeki gave up on having bangs and quit with all the 'I really want to be Japanese, but my face is very European' makeup job she forces upon herself. But whatever floats her U-boat, I guess. Karen just needs to take better care of herself...she's going to burn through her youth ahead of schedule if she doesn't take the time to relax and ramp down all the workaholism (or whatever -holism you want to throw in there) a bit.

Damn she might take the tic-tac-toe meme from ina with this big ass forehead

It's just 3 dudes saying she has a big forehead and funny proportions. That's hardly roasting.
Its because of comments like that that she keeps the bangs. She talked on girls-talk about how she got made fun of for her big forehead and also for being so damn pale, so she will forever hide her forehead with bangs.
This whole discussion here at the end does prove her right, any picture of hers is getting analyzed and shes getting judged for any kind of fault, so I can understand why she attempts to hide those under 74 layers of filters and make-up

Hololive City announcement stream. Interesting points:
  • It is gonna be an attraction at Tokyo Dome City Attractions amusement park.
  • The 5th gen concert will also take place there
  • It will include attractions for JP, ID, and EN.
  • Will take place from July to September.
  • Focal members will change over the course of the event.
View attachment 22352
View attachment 22353

Also:
  • Collab with a chocolate line where you get themed cards from
  • Collab with the Giants baseball team based in the Tokyo Dome.
  • Collab with Japan Air Travel package plan for kaigainiki who register for it starting May 1. https://hololivecity.hololivepro.com/tour/

Side-note: The artist who drew all the chibis for this event got his very first job with Kiara asking him to draw something for her

Kiara continues to groom smaller EU Vtubers

And after seeing Callis night wear outfit, Kiara is reconsidering whats possible for a future outfit and is thinking of getting bathtowel outfit + removable Bathrobe

Art Tax:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The JP girls get personalised merch for both debut anniversary and their Birthday, so far EN only got talent specific merch for their birthday and Group/Gen-Merch for the debut anniversary
That's not exactly true, didn't IRyS got personalized merch for her last debut anniversary? Since she is by herself anyway. :smugrys:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
may I offer you a Yuko Yurei stream in this most trying of times:

Sure. If I close my eyes, I can just pretend Rin never stopped streaming.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh lord, just a bit ago in Airi's stream - "I think Sakana expected me to be, like, the Marine of my generation. I think he expected too much just because I sang 'Ahoy'". How in the fuck Fishman thought AIRI could be lewd or seductive is beyond me.
Following up on this. The whole discussion came up because of Airi saying she'll never do a debut watchalong, but we'll probably bully her into it. Timestamped to just before the talk started. It's an interesting look into how the Airi character was created.

How the hell can Sakana fail so hard yet somehow still come out on top? Airi is fantastic.
If I ever had a Reticle character arc, it'd probably be over Airi. She just so great. I consider it a crime if that woman doesn't have a boyfriend or a husband or something. Hag Wolf is an amazing catch.

Man, April just does not quit.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Luv a duck mate, yur all dumb'n parsley to meh, which is quite sad, innit? I don't gib a monkey's what you think, I'm over 'ere 'appy as a pig in shit an then you come over and start peckin' me ead. I'm just watching it be a bit black over Bill's mother's for EIEN, so go sling ur hook before I come over there and knock you all skrew-wiff, so I will.

All I heard was this:

Scotsman insult.gif

And...Bob's yer uncle!

this shit

fuck it
Kotoka came on top of her gen essentially forcing her senpais to reenact her fav tags, truly tensai gyaru

kestraline

Early Adopter
It's a shame about Riifu. I really like her despite all the ultracoom. She did legitimate good ASMR and she's a good streamer for it being her first time.

She's still very active on her nudie accounts, even through all the EIEN stuff. So I'm sure she'll be fine.
The problem at the end of the day is EIEN allowed them to have secondary NSFW accounts and promoted the coomer tubing.

https://twitter.com/RiifuAfterDark (Islamic Content reactions go here)

Some of them (like Riifu) wanted to take it further, after all she posted JOI content and later audio of her jacking off.

EIEN will become the perfect example of why a small corpo shouldn't turn into a discount vshojo after debut.

So yeah, you can blame Riifu for wanting to go too far, but Moeri (the CEO) is just as bad by giving them an inch on this stuff.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Nui is great with RPGs, also the Niji girls showed the holo girls their alternate outfits and their comments were "this isn't banned?"

This one is Yorumi's, the part with Nui isn't translated yet but it's 27 minutes into the actual stream.

You got Pekora asking for a more lewd swimsuit

This made me chuckle
3628122.jpg

And Subaru wondering how far you can push it on youtube
151836.jpg

Clearly these NijiHolo collabs were fruitful :ponrys:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mika thinks that the NDA she signed means she can’t legally let the police search her computer if there’s a murder and they question her about it. LOOOL

Mika is not very bright.

edit: She didn’t know you could go to jail for accidentally killing someone. BRUH

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
may I offer you a Yuko Yurei stream in this most trying of times:

Hey Rin, since we're on this topic, can you tell Yuko to quit it with the gura impression voice? It's not like the original streams at all anymore, can't she just roll with what she genuinely sounds like.

this shit

fuck it
Kson is taking people calling her Null-worthy with a good sense of humor

too funny

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I love it when Kaela speaks indonesian but when it's a whole room of Indos it's basically lovecraftian babble
As someone who is fluent in ID and stuck in a country filled by them, this is the truth. And fun fact, there are Indos who find it much more easier to talk in other language than Indos, even if they are interacting with their fellow countrymen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom