"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

soap suds

Wow i thought atleast some members like Meloco and Scarle got CCV but no, Scarle's raid shadow legends stream in particular got 187 CCV according to that site, Aster hasnt cracked 1k viewers since the Puyo collab.
Scarle never got that much attention from the get-go, so her audience is small, but they are mighty. I don't know much about Meloco to talk about her low CCV. Back on the homeland I actually talked about how worried I was for Aster when Xsoleil was announced because he's by far the worst CCV wise, and I have no idea why. His game selection isn't half bad and sure his voice can get annoying, but it's not fake like Flayon's. I've heard from some Aster fans that he actually went through a really depressive arc on stream where he was just sad because he wasn't doing numbers. He's fine now, but the low numbers seemed to hit him hard compared to Aia and Scarle who don't seem to mind their smaller audience.
oh so thats why Reza its not leaving pretty funny to stay just for a 3.0 but i guess something is something
200w.gif
I'm sure Reza isn't leaving because of a 3.0 brushup lmao. It's pretty dumb to stay for something you get by lottery.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That saves me a lot of typing, I was just about to post about this as his post had made me curious
here's the link to the older discord leak stuff as well https://rentry.org/44g7h and an archive of it https://archive.is/unKvM

April sure is demanding a lot of flesh at this rate

oh copy of the stream someone uploaded I stumbled upon as well https://gofile.io/d/EmiUh4
Goddamn it! I was just about to post about the EIEN rrats! Anyways here's a supposed Discord screenshot giving some additional material to rrat over;

View attachment 22365
Seems like it's real as everything she said in the bottom cap lines up with what happened on her comeback stream.
Edit: 2:30 for timestamp

She was trying not to cry for the first few minutes, she said all of those bullet points in the bottom cap and tried to brush aside any concerned SCs chat gave her.

This whole thing is weird. If the issue was only that Riifu was overworking herself by streaming as long as she was, then everything should have been fine by just reducing her hours. But her roommate is angry about NDAs, Riifu herself didn't want to address anything on stream and management has been weird about the whole thing. Like they said in their official announcement that her break wasn't for health reasons when it clearly was.

She also tweeted this on that exoe account:

Archive link
Edit: Clocked on the tweet while I was fixing up the post lol.

My rrat so far is that it seems like they agreed to reduce her hours for her health but didn't agree on how much to reduce it by. Like management dialed it back much harder than Riifu wanted and she couldn't fight it because of something in the contract. Maybe it's cause they want her genmates to shine more, maybe they think they're doing good for her, who knows? That line in the bottom cap "I just wanted to reduce my hours as much as possible to stay sane" could come off as she didn't expect the situation to escalate as much as it did.

It could also be a genuine health yab that permanently fucked with her hours (she does have a chronic heart issue iirc) and she's depressed about the whole thing. But that wouldn't explain why she's posting about NDAs and lawyers. Either way, pretty interesting stuff. It'd suck for her to graduate because she was my favorite of her gen but that could be where this is heading.

Terrible news! The Month of the Rake comes for Idol EN CEO Rin Penrose!

Tonight's Rin Penrose stream has been cancelled due to the existence of Microsoft Windows and its relation to her streaming career, by which I mean her computer has kicked the bucket, and she is currently submerging herself in sharks to ease the pain:

We're approaching a week of no Rin streams and I think I'm starting to lose it bros :calivomit:
I need my daily dose of brit. And no I don't mean Proctor.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
I slept, but now I shall watch

• Figured out spinjump pretty early.
  • ... then she used it as her standard jump and got confused when encountering obstacles you need the normal jump to clear. That's a first.
  • Honestly though, for this explicitly being her first Mario game, her experimenting early on was exactly what she's supposed to do.
  • Usual run button issue, but by now I'm used to it.
  • ... she did know there's a run button, but thought it was a different one.
  • She loves the spinjump so much, she keeps jumping off Yoshi when trying to jump with him. Again and again.
  • Finds the first switch palace. Doesn't enter the first switch palace.
  • The game gives her a coin platform to test out the P switch. So obviously she collects all the coins before pressing the switch and thus has no idea what it does.
  • Honestly, that's fine, I did that, too, as a kid playing for the first time.
  • You know, by Hololive standards, she learns surprisingly quickly. When the run button is concerned, at least. Not the highest of bars, I know, but still.
  • After a few too many deaths to pits, chat points her at the switch palace again. Clears it.
  • ... dies to falling into the first pit, now mostly covered by yellow blocks, after clearing the first switch palace. HOW?!
  • Dies to the second pit, too. And chat being villainous villains twirling their evil moustaches tries to teach her "Double Jumping". Fortunately she doesn't understand it. Also, chat needs to kis immediately. Evil bastards.
  • Irys: "This [Super Mario World] might be harder than Megaman."
  • @28:18: Irys learns of the doublejump. I'll personally execute the entirety of her chat. Probably in Minecraft.
  • Finally reaches the end. Sees dragon coin. Collects dragon coin. Falls into pit. Reminder that Irys' original model was the only one in hololive with a clearly visible nose.
  • Actually a pretty good first bossfight.
  • "Why is a football player throwing baseballs at me? Stick to one game!" Actually a valid complaint, tbqh.
  • "There's a higher one. There's more coins up there!" The new model's nose isn't quite as prominent anymore, but it's still more visible than most.
  • Gets cape. "I can float now." Accidentally starts flying immediately after. That was actually pretty good and showcases Nintendo's game design as well!
  • Experiments with flying. Slowly floats into a pit and dies.
  • More musings on charging chucks. Catchers shouldn't throw.
  • "You're my body shield Yoshi. That's your only purpose in life." Chat has corrupted hope, and I'll never forgive it!
  • "I got my meatshield with me!" It's getting worse.
  • That charging chuck/flower combo right before the goal is causing a ludicrous number of game overs. Not deaths, game overs.
  • "Holy shitaki." Okay, that's a way to keep it family friendly, I guess? Does she do that a lot?
  • You know, by vtuber standards, she's actually pretty good at grasping individual mechanics. It's stringing them together and using them where appropriate that's causing issues.
  • [to a ceiling falling down] "Crush! Crush that damn turtle!" (actually a beetle) "Really? You don't die?" The disappointment that the enemies don't play by the same rules is palpable.
  • Castle #2. "Guess I haven't died y-" Runs into Dry Bones.
  • Chat: "Toadstool is Peach." Irys: [MIND BLOWN]
  • Vanilla Dome. Get star. Fall into lava a second later.
  • Second attempt. Get star. See dragon coin. Jump. Get dragon coin. Fall into lava again. Think Aviel might be interested in beefing up Idol HE?
  • Never have I seen such amazing skill at accurately jumping into enemies with pinpoint precision.
  • Misses her skull raft because she's busy collecting coins. You know, I'm seeing a bit of a pattern here.
  • She does this twice in a row.
  • "The task is going to become much more difficult. Have you found the red and green switch palace yet?" - "What red and green switches? I have no idea what you're talking about."
  • Does not go looking for them, either.
  • "Can't reach the checkpoint. Okay, I'll make my own checkpoint." Uses savestate. There is a question block you could use to jump right there, Irys...
@Aka Split: I rate your oshi :Katta-Semetic-Content:

But she's actually better than average at learning how to Mario.

You sound like a stay at home partent recapping what the toddler did to the other parent coming back from work. Not I jab I love irys
Yes holy shiitake is her recurring self censorship

Regarding keylock discord yab, that particular screen doesn't really shown anything regarding their problem with riifu, why are they linked with "validating main doubts"?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I need my daily dose of brit. And no I don't mean Proctor.

Luv a duck mate, yur all dumb'n parsley to meh, which is quite sad, innit? I don't gib a monkey's what you think, I'm over 'ere 'appy as a pig in shit an then you come over and start peckin' me ead. I'm just watching it be a bit black over Bill's mother's for EIEN, so go sling ur hook before I come over there and knock you all skrew-wiff, so I will.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I need to start a chuuba/streamer PC troubleshooting business. I don't understand how all these streamers have so many issues with their PCs.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I need to start a chuuba/streamer PC troubleshooting business. I don't understand how all these streamers have so many issues with their PCs.

They're women.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I watch equally retarded male streamers. Streamers are just retarded in-general.

There's a reason the Greeks and Romans viewed public entertainers as lower down the social order than prostitutes.

this shit

fuck it
"Yea miss streamer, now you need to install this piece of software that gives me remote access to your pc, it's the only possible way to fix your driver issues"

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Also Hana Macchia's 3D debut is close as well. Knowing the shit that just happened a couple of days, maybe something's gonna happen.
don't ruin my weekend anymore bros :gunpeko:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
At least we are getting some real advanced hints on shoring up the Riifu archives (as at this point I'd almost assume channel purge).

Didn't really watch her, but did check out a couple of streams due to the break drama (like that linked above Black Ops one) and on the rec of Azehara. But she seemed cool despite her uh "unique content" . Kind of like a Noel situation.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Terrible news! The Month of the Rake comes for Idol EN CEO Rin Penrose!

Tonight's Rin Penrose stream has been cancelled due to the existence of Microsoft Windows and its relation to her streaming career, by which I mean her computer has kicked the bucket, and she is currently submerging herself in sharks to ease the pain:

Should've used Linux instead, never would've happened.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Should've used Linux instead, never would've happened.
If someone can't sort out their streaming setup with Windows, what possible hope do they have when sorting it all out with Linux?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
perfect thing to listen to while at work

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If someone can't sort out their streaming setup with Windows, what possible hope do they have when sorting it all out with Linux?
Surely someone who can't even update their drivers on Windows would have no issues with a little bit of terminal commands?

niggaphil

Luv a duck mate, yur all dumb'n parsley to meh, which is quite sad, innit? I don't gib a monkey's what you think, I'm over 'ere 'appy as a pig in shit an then you come over and start peckin' me ead. I'm just watching it be a bit black over Bill's mother's for EIEN, so go sling ur hook before I come over there and knock you all skrew-wiff, so I will.
Wait a sec, is scottish considered as british?
:ponrys:

Edit the reason I ask it, it looks familar to one of the Harry potter book that I read

gSO4FRWl.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Linux is a treehouse built by all the nerds from school who were so low on the pecking order that the other nerds who liked Redwall and watched bootleg DBZ episodes on VHS were the ones giving them swirlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom