"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Kson is taking people calling her Null-worthy with a good sense of humor

niggaphil

Wow i thought atleast some members like Meloco and Scarle got CCV but no, Scarle's raid shadow legends stream in particular got 187 CCV according to that site, Aster hasnt cracked 1k viewers since the Puyo collab.
that ccv numbers sound worst than Phase Connect Rie, which means Rie stream actually more enjoyable.

Don't you agree, @superduper ?:smugselen:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
two murderers by @acbddnb.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hololive City announcement stream. Interesting points:
  • It is gonna be an attraction at Tokyo Dome City Attractions amusement park.
  • The 5th gen concert will also take place there
  • It will include attractions for JP, ID, and EN.
  • Will take place from July to September.
  • Focal members will change over the course of the event.
View attachment 22352
View attachment 22353

Also:
  • Collab with a chocolate line where you get themed cards from
  • Collab with the Giants baseball team based in the Tokyo Dome.
  • Collab with Japan Air Travel package plan for kaigainiki who register for it starting May 1. https://hololivecity.hololivepro.com/tour/
View attachment 22354
View attachment 22357

Updated this with correct information about what Hololive Airline is. Relevant to people who are crazy enough to want to pay to go see it from overseas.

But she's actually better than average at learning how to Mario.
She becomes decent at games when she actually learns them. The learning process is usually painful to watch, though.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Having read the supposed edited leaks, so was Riifu truly worked like a horse or is there something more :menhera: about this? from what i can gather she streamed alot more than her company for seemingly personal/workaholic reasons

Edit: i looked up by curiosity if i could find the supposed tweets by Riifu's Roomate (Dudethatslewd/wholesome) and unless i misremebered who she was i couldnt find any sign of those at all across her 3 twitter accs, could be deleted but the lone picture without any pfps seems kinda sketch
She has like 10 different accounts. I checked her Pwupster twitter as well and didn't see it. I found it on her exoe asmr account. So yeah, it is real.

Screenshot_20230428_091701_Twitter.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
2) In her stream, she mentioned she wore multiple clothing. To poke the simp's horny mind about the bra, I would like to tell you that girls can wear 2 or 3 bras as well (SHOCK amirite?). They can stack the bra (A + B + C cup size bra) and make their chest appearance looked bigger. This is a common technique that used in Asian Cosplayers, where they only have small boobs and wanna cosplay big boobs character. As long as they are not exposing their flesh, this technique could work
It really only work if the cosplayer wore clothing that covers it, though I guess that it's either that or using pads. I know that you could just, buy fake boobs for it, but the last time I ever seen those being used it was used by a crossdresser which is enough to cause confusion of me.

Not sure if anyone care because this is not Hololive, but Nijisanji is doing another round of 3.0 model brush-up debuts. This time, it's NijiJP Oliver Evans, NijiEx-ID Reza Avaluna, and NijiEN's Reimu Endou.

Also Hana Macchia's 3D debut is close as well. Knowing the shit that just happened a couple of days, maybe something's gonna happen.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Okay, which of you fuckers helps run the Banned VT Memes account?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Whiskeys back from break. Celebrating her 2 year anniversary Saturday

Archive

FuwFwtSWYAA6GAA.jpeg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Okay, which of you fuckers helps run the Banned VT Memes account?
VioletNugget? I mean, they like to run the mori horse memes up until recently. And ya know, degenerates.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Someone give Remi her green card already so she doesn't have to deal with third-world shit like this.
And throw in a Costco card with it.
:smugselen:
I think it's all coming apart everyone. Our collective delusion of enjoying virtual anime girls be funny, play games, sing songs, etc is falling apart around us. Our acknowledgement of the phrase "super duper" being seen everywhere all of the sudden is breaking everything to the point where we're seeing so many problems in the VTuber sphere lately. Whoever is wrangling us in reality (the "sleeping" Proctor) must be trying to awaken us from this delusion. We must resist.
:beatanimeds:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Wow i thought atleast some members like Meloco and Scarle got CCV but no, Scarle's raid shadow legends stream in particular got 187 CCV according to that site, Aster hasnt cracked 1k viewers since the Puyo collab.
It odd that Aster and Scarle's CCVs are low considering Hex has less subs but pulls higher views than them. Wonder why that is

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Silly fish, you could have just played Riichi City while the servers were down :fishfry:
If he wants the MajSoul sponsorship he can't really say he plays Riichi City. Just look at the RC steam page where the wumao attempted to review bomb the game (hint: when it first launched, the available languages were English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese).
Meanwhile, the hottest nijisanji member is streaming more Persona 4.

Nui is great with RPGs, also the Niji girls showed the holo girls their alternate outfits and their comments were "this isn't banned?"

This one is Yorumi's, the part with Nui isn't translated yet but it's 27 minutes into the actual stream.
Honestly, congratulations to her. I know how much she loves that series and it must be amazing to now be immortalized by being part of it.

Fuck you China.
Now they have to decide whether to ban the game or pirate it.
Amazing how she wrote 1 minecraft book written in another Liver's library build that got noticed by some publisher from being read live lead to this. lmao.
Waiting for Ange to get her break

End of rust season

This thumbnail really showcases Kagura Nana with her oneshota roleplay.

There will be a continuation starring another shotacon in VSpo's Hinaano. The aftermath video is subbed by another clipper.

Yesterday Wakana Kohaku got her 3D live from crowdfunding two years after debuting in the now defunct IseV. Lots of her Vtuber friends are there, even other ex-IseV as well. Good to see she can still go on after the company went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom