"Oh! It stinks in here, it reeks, there are so many weird things in here, wow no wonder the floor looks clean now, it's thanks to Iroha-chan..."Hakui Koyori (visiting La+)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I mean it could be the dress, but she is pushing 35, so that wall is coming up. But...
:holohag:
:hololove:
Bro, that's her soft stomach. Not a fupa.

I think Silver and Vei left because the JP members got in.
The "crew" was solidified on 4/9/21 when Vei joined. Over a year later on 7/2/22 the JP members were announced. Vshojo had multiple auditions previously with the first being announced on 8/21/20. Archive.

My theory is that the final hurdle for getting into Vshojo is a "blind" vote by the members, basically no one knows how each person voted. I think that they set the approval condition as a 3/4th majority so that means 6 people out of the 8 need to vote yes. I also think that there must be a financial resource pool as this would explain why they have had so many auditions and so few new members. So, how did Kson and Nazuna get added? Hime Hajime. Before, the group didn't meet the approve condition due to petty machinations related to favor and profit. My bet is that Ironmouse always voted yes and the others shanked and ganked each other with Hime abstaining, so voting no. Enter Kson, friend of Hime, Melody seducer and a yes from from everyone but Silver and Vei. Say what you want about Kson but she is loyal and she brought Rushia, who was in FULL menhera mode, in as well.

The success breeds jealousy arc begins. You might think that Kson is doing bad but she shits on Silver. Add the ex-mega simp magnet Michael Cat and it makes sense that her and Vei would run away. Vei's contract tweet. Archive. Silver throws everyone under the bus to distract from being a simp shitter. Vei says she isn't joining the circus of whatever the fuck livestreaming is - suck Asmon's dick all you want he sleeps with the fleas in OTK. Archive. I agree with Vei about labor rights but this is shade. Archive. Good riddance. Remember when Gunrun/Vshojo helped Kson find a 3D studio for her live on quick notice? The JP members tipped the group balance and my theory will be bolstered if they bring in more JP talents. Plus Haruka Karibu. Kson and Nazu voted for her and she joined on 12/3/22. Vei and Silver saw that that machiavellianism wasn't in vogue anymore so out they go.

If you read all that... the people you watch warp your mind

fortnitesmasherX

niggaphil

Looks like poor Remi gonna lay on the hospital for at least 1 to 2 weeks.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hololive City announcement stream. Interesting points:
  • It is gonna be an attraction at Tokyo Dome City Attractions amusement park.
  • The 5th gen concert will also take place there
  • It will include attractions for JP, ID, and EN.
  • Will take place from July to September.
  • Focal members will change over the course of the event.
foto_no_exif.png
image.png

Also:
  • Collab with a chocolate line where you get themed cards from
  • Collab with the Giants baseball team based in the Tokyo Dome.
  • Collab with Japan Air Travel package plan for kaigainiki who register for it starting May 1. https://hololivecity.hololivepro.com/tour/
foto_no_exif (1).png
foto_no_exif (3).png

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

IRyS Mario started, she's running on 2 hours of sleep.
:inahungryl:

Also, why is Ame, the EN girl most notable for playing Mario on-stream, not in the tournament? Not that she would fair very well considering how she plays it

It would be very entertaining but I don't think it'll be well for her sanity to combine her competitiveness with a Mario platformer. :Mumei-REE:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like poor Remi gonna lay on the hospital for at least 1 to 2 weeks.

Someone give Remi her green card already so she doesn't have to deal with third-world shit like this.

akaaoi

Hololive City announcement stream. Interesting points:
  • It is gonna be an attraction at Tokyo Dome City Attractions amusement park.
  • The 5th gen concert will also take place there
  • It will include attractions for JP, ID, and EN.
  • Will take place from July to September.
  • Focal members will change over the course of the event.

And it seems the announcements didn't end there. I don't know who had a Hololive/Tokyo Giants Baseball collab on their bingo card, but that's where we seem to be, further into the stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Find you a girl who can grip your balls like Kanatan can this baseball.

foto_no_exif (2).png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

SaejimaHaruka

Keeki always looks good anyways.

Absolutely forbidden. Bangs make even below average looking women really cute.
I see we have finally gotten approval for the weekly Good Taste Time in the ward
Also, were her songs always publicly listed? I don't remember seeing them when I checked out her Youtube before. Please note I have boomer memory, though, so could be wrong. Tangentially related, but I really wish she would sing closer to her natural voice like the video below. I think it sounds better than the chicken singing.

I wonder if she was just trying to copy Pekora for her auditions/debut and got stuck with the awful bird voice. She's actually my favorite HoloMyth member, but I would kill for her to talk like a human being. Her singing in this is actually surprisingly nice and her voice is still pretty distinct.
Lira's fans already asked her if she has an ASMR mic and will she do this kind of streams in the future. She doesn't but wasn't opposed to idea. Now, I am sure with her voice it would be extremely popular, but this people need to fucking chill. Also, Fauna follows all of vtubers asanagi (her illustrator) drew on twitter and Lira follows her back
In the meanwhile, you can let ELira fill your ASMR needs. It's a lot better than the first one. She has a great voice for ASMR, further soldifying her position as the best Lazulight member.

I've stopped following NijiEN after Ethyria, so this is a genuine question. As of writing this, Maria's just shy of 1k viewers. I thought she's one of the more popular new members, so was I wrong or is NijiEN a 3view branch now?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Find you a girl who can grip your balls like Kanatan can this baseball.

View attachment 22356
Cheaper then a vasectomy in the US.

Since the theme of the day is Hololive supremacy have a financial
Cover earned double it's revenue expectation

Give back

tell the fairy some fun trivia.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aw, don't worry, Pippa, at least with how flat you are and how you dress you look like a femboy.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Anyone here know why Kiki's donothon vod was privated?
Discord yab, because nobody knows how to stream without exposing themselves:
1682680583646.png

Meanwhile, EIEN is about to go on fire according to this Riifu room mate tweet, it doesn't seem like she's going to be there for much longer...
1682680656456.png

Someone sends a super chat related to this.
1682680732920.png

We may have yet another thread split soon by the sounds of things!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe a possibly fake strip poker game drew out so much autism lmao, but i guess thats how it goes lmfao
Bro, that's her soft stomach. Not a fupa.

"Rrat time - Vshojo"
Meds, ive seen /vt/ schizophrenia with more sense and fun than this

niggaphil

Meanwhile, EIEN is about to go on fire according to this Riifu room mate tweet, it doesn't seem like she's going to be there for much longer...
@The Proctor if you dont want any bad things happened anymore in last few days of April, you should try not to sleep for next 72 hours :smugselen:

Sven

View attachment 22359
View attachment 22361
View attachment 22364
That saves me a lot of typing, I was just about to post about this as his post had made me curious
here's the link to the older discord leak stuff as well https://rentry.org/44g7h and an archive of it https://archive.is/unKvM

April sure is demanding a lot of flesh at this rate

oh copy of the stream someone uploaded I stumbled upon as well https://gofile.io/d/EmiUh4

USS IOWA

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 22359
View attachment 22361
View attachment 22364
Having read the supposed edited leaks, so was Riifu truly worked like a horse or is there something more :menhera: about this? from what i can gather she streamed alot more than her company for seemingly personal/workaholic reasons

Edit: i looked up by curiosity if i could find the supposed tweets by Riifu's Roomate (Dudethatslewd/wholesome) and unless i misremebered who she was i couldnt find any sign of those at all across her 3 twitter accs, could be deleted but the lone picture without any pfps seems kinda sketch

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Three more days left in the Month of the Rake.

I am running out of alliterations at this point, how do you think this will end? Will it continue into the month of May? Only time will tell.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I've stopped following NijiEN after Ethyria, so this is a genuine question. As of writing this, Maria's just shy of 1k viewers. I thought she's one of the more popular new members, so was I wrong or is NijiEN a 3view branch now?

You can check VRABI to get a general idea of all their average ccv. Seems to me that both ILUNA and XSOLEIL don't really get good ccv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom