"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Kiara asked Kronii if she had any past VO work in games and it got really awkward for some reason? :unsure:
If I remember Dottovu has done VA in a Visual Novel amongst other things, but Kronii has not.
Kiara was asking if she ever had done VA for a videogame period, and Dottovu/Kronii was getting really confused if she was asking that question to her or to the character Kronii.
Kiara was also kinda insisting BC chat was laughing to the question (because of course they know about Dottovu doing VA), and Kronii was getting even more confused with Kiara's wording, hence the "It's NDA" response (her possibly being under NDA for future voicework as Kronii would just pile onto the confusion).

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kronii said that she wanted to use her Valkyrie Connect gift wish to take her parents to Cancun. For such a jaded doomer mess, that's pretty damn wholesome.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I'm on the general same page as Kaela, I know everyone is waiting on a HoloEN 3 but an EU branch makes sense in the future. The NA time zone could get a too crowded with a third EN gen with the girls cannibalizing each other. But EU is wide open except for Kiara and she isn't everyone cup of tea.. The multiple diff languages will always be an issue.
No, it will not. If you had ever been in europe you would know that everyone and their mother speaks english. Especially well educated euros , fashionable euros or euros with disposable income speak almost perfect english, (I dare say they speak english better than they speak their native tongue) . Most schools teach english starting from 3rd grade, some even earlier. English media completely dominates europe, so even those that don't study, learn a lot through cultural osmosis. Have you never wondered why most big european streamers, even those who stream in eu times - speak english? An holoeu branch would just be like the early ID branch, mostly speaking english with an accent.

Some fan has been translating the holox manga
I have read till chapter 7 and I must say it is quite..... lame...

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Where ever Ayla Yew is she just received a tornado warning on stream.

1682635629807.png
Red outline areas had warnings at that time

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I always have a soft spot for Ina's Chibi art style.

【DRAWING】 The Completely Miscellaneous Doodling Stream 1-28-16 screenshot.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm going to say something confusing here, and it's not just because I'm racist against white women.

Kiara is attractive, but I personally don't find her attractive? Like she looks quite ethnic, like regional. You hear Austrian girl and throw her face up and bam, exactly what I expected.

Ole Demondice has been attractive in the past, and when she had that thirst fest on Kiwi Farms a little while ago she looked like a solid Southern Gal. Maybe not my thing necessarily but a solid improvement over how beefy she looked
Kiara is extremely good looking for a G*rmanic woman, because she isn't built like a two door fridge with a blonde mop draped over it, and she hasn't shriveled up like a raisin at age 25. Not gonna say I don't find her attractive at all, but generally not my type.

And I'm not gonna say anything about Karen because I don't want my skull caved in with a crowbar.

Vih

Doog
IRyS is now taking votes from members about which Mario game to play. Unless Fauna goes ultra sweaty gamer mode in the tournament, EN is going to be a laughing stock...
With the final objective being kinda a wildcard, I could 100% see one of the EN girls discovering it by accident and somehow managing to give the win to NA

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Where ever Ayla Yew is she just received a tornado warning on stream.
I haven't heard of any particularly strong storms in the US today, but then again I haven't really checked today.
Probably somewhere else in the world though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I haven't heard of any particularly strong storms in the US today, but then again I haven't really checked today.
Probably somewhere else in the world though.
Theres a tornado warning on the east coast of florida and near the frontier of florida and georgiaScreenshot_20230427-185537_Chrome.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If I remember Dottovu has done VA in a Visual Novel amongst other things, but Kronii has not.
Kiara was asking if she ever had done VA for a videogame period, and Dottovu/Kronii was getting really confused if she was asking that question to her or to the character Kronii.
Kiara was also kinda insisting BC chat was laughing to the question (because of course they know about Dottovu doing VA), and Kronii was getting even more confused with Kiara's wording, hence the "It's NDA" response (her possibly being under NDA for future voicework as Kronii would just pile onto the confusion).
Kiara was definitely dense this stream lol. Clip:

Not Kiara's fault, as I doubt she knew, but she also asked if Kronii had any cats. It has been a while, but still oof.

I always enjoy when these two collab, though. Much like collabs with the guys, Kiara does a great job of bringing out sides of Kronii you don't normally see.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Don't get my HOPEs up, you bastards!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara is extremely good looking for a G*rmanic woman, because she isn't built like a two door fridge with a blonde mop draped over it, and she hasn't shriveled up like a raisin at age 25. Not gonna say I don't find her attractive at all, but generally not my type.

And I'm not gonna say anything about Karen because I don't want my skull caved in with a crowbar.
I find kiara attractive... from the neck down, her face is downright creepy in some pics.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kiara is just stereotypically petrified of anyone seeing her without 74 layers of makeup + app filters, so her face looks bizarre and inconsistent.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Kiara is just stereotypically petrified of anyone seeing her without 74 layers of makeup + app filters, so her face looks bizarre and inconsistent.
She is already very attractive but if she had good self-esteem she would look even better.

Face-wise she looks extremely similar to a family member of mine, so that's a big part of why I find it offputting.
Does your family member have a phone number?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lumi's playing with dinosaurs and calling people retards on YouTube for a change.

I knew Lumi was based but not BASED based

View attachment 22256
Not-Seiso Locksmith broke down on stream. Had about 2-3 minutes of ugly crying after she was watching the Board posts her members did. One of her fans is an amazing artist and did a very detailed fanart including small things she has mentioned before on stream. Her favorite colors are bubblegum pink and blue. How she loves painting her nails and that one of her favorite foods is Strawberry Cheesecake.

Turns out that about a year ago she got Covid pretty bad and she got the side effect that you lose all taste. She basically lose her ability to taste food for a few months and very sweet things sometimes tasted rotten to her so she couldn't eat sweets. Her mom's friend recommended strawberry cheesecake as it's not as sweet. Apparently, about a year ago her mom came home with the cheesecake and that was the first time she could taste it. Honestly a very touching and nice story.

Almost 5 hours in and she's at $9100. Honestly not bad considering she is the lowest subbed member of EIEN (though she seems to have a very strong/dedicated fanbase). Pretty she is the first one of the girls to have a Bday donothon so I would assume as more time passes they will grow a bit in numbers so future Bdays will get more money.
Obligatory
woman tears nice.png

Also in brown woman news:

Tomoe is playing Kirby

And in half an hour it's Sena's birthday 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom