"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I'm not joking and am going to shoot off an email with clip of Vesper talking about it.
They're constantly looking to "get one over" on D&D so I'll include how this is a huge opportunity.
Anything that hurts WOTC is worth pursuing, go for it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Anything that hurts WOTC is worth pursuing, go for it.
It's almost impossible to hurt WOTC more than WOTC hurts itself, but I still commend the effort.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I wonder what Riifu's donothon will be like. She has the most thirsty fans. Really looking forward to that.
Speaking of, has she done an asmr stream since management made her take a break? I'm still wondering how much they wrangled her if at all.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Why is the chicken hiding her face like it's some mystery?

View attachment 22252

How fucking mentally inept do you have to be to ask this kind of question? Autistic level social awareness? I’m not whiteknighting for her as she looks perfectly fine in the picture but just the mental deficiency in Twitter comments never ceases to amaze me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How fucking mentally inept do you have to be to ask this kind of question? Autistic level social awareness? I’m not whiteknighting for her as she looks perfectly fine in the picture but just the mental deficiency in Twitter comments never ceases to amaze me.
Ngl i asked myself the same question but the answer is pretty obvious, just trying to rile up the supposedly easy menhera (she probably deals with this much better than before

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Ngl i asked myself the same question but the answer is pretty obvious, just trying to rile up the supposedly easy menhera (she probably deals with this much better than before
It is probably just someone fucking with her but without a doubt I can see it actually being a fan thinking he’s asking a genuine question. This, like many other hobbies originating in East Asia, attracts a disproportionate amount of people that have the social skills of toddlers.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Let's hope that wotc didn't put an exclusivity clause in whatever terms of their streaming permissions is/are. That could theoretically put a big damper on any attempt at pathfindering

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Re keeki: I mean, it COULD be a compliment, since she's a stick normally...probably not though.

Also, IRyS pushing her Mario World stream back by one hour because she is still awake and can't sleep.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Now i don't know about you, but i think keeki putting on some weight is a GREAT thing. :architect:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Let's hope that wotc didn't put an exclusivity clause in whatever terms of their streaming permissions is/are. That could theoretically put a big damper on any attempt at pathfindering
i mean although there is a chance there is different contracts/perms within branches still, Calli has discussed doing a WoD/Mythbreakers finale, so unless she wasnt told not to and jumped the gun, chances are there isnt. So hopefully thats the case

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm trying to figure out why everyone training for the Mario Maker tournament - Ina, Sora, Irys insofar as I've seen them - is specifically not playing Mario Maker but some other Mario game.

Is this tournament specifically for people who have never played it and no training on the actual game allowed...?

... looking at the roster, that may actually be the case.

Edit: Although Subaru participates, and she has definitely played it.

Not-Username

I'm trying to figure out why everyone training for the Mario Maker tournament - Ina, Sora, Irys insofar as I've seen them - is specifically not playing Mario Maker but some other Mario game.

Is this tournament specifically for people who have never played it and no training on the actual game allowed...?

... looking at the roster, that may actually be the case.
It will be a glorious shitshow

The best part will be the levels by yagoo himself

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina is very good at MarioKart though. Possibly the best EN. Bae though... Bae just has a nice personality.
You must not have watched Ina's SMB stream. It did not end well. EN and ID stand no chance at all. Ollie, no shot. Fauna doesn't strike me as a platform gamer, also.

Oh goddammit...

Hey, she did beat Mega Man Zero, maybe that accounts for something! If you ignore the fact that she played it on super EZ mode with in-level save points that basically gave infinite lives.
Are we taking bets on where in the game she'll get stuck for an hour? My bet is any ghost house.
She'll eventually beat it, it will just take like 3 hours to get past one stage while learning everything, if the MM games are anything to go by.
Keeki's Twitter has some real gold on it whenever she gets retarded comments like this. Her clap-backs always make me laugh.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Kiara asked Kronii if she had any past VO work in games and it got really awkward for some reason? :unsure:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Haven't checked in on Moggii Junkit in a awhile, looks like she got a 3D model which looks pretty good

Maybe I'm being too picky but her original model had her ears rigged to her eyes so they'd move around every time she blinked. Annoyed me enough to where I couldn't even watch her anymore

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Reddit.png

Huh. Hadn't seen this translation here before. That actually makes it mildly more interesting.

Do it, Yagoo.

Put a single shell jump right at the end.

I'll simp for you forever if you do that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lumi's playing with dinosaurs and calling people retards on YouTube for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom