"What's the point of therapy if I can't even use it as stream material"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I find Flayon's whiny voice grating. That said everyone else makes up for it. Really hyped about them playing TTRPG since The Tempus D&D was pretty nice to listen to
Yeah something i forgot to add in is that Vesper was somewhat interested in other systems that were not D&D like Pathfinder or Lancer, World of Darkness was also mentioned

Vesper was adamant in "begging for mane chan to do us a favour" and getting perms for another system

God's Strongest Dragoon

People are saying with a 4090 card, it's struggling to get 60 FPS @1440p. It's a fucking mess.
It's another instance of excessive VRAM usage. It's requiring something like 20+ gbs for that while somehow CPU and GPU usage is very low. The best is a bug where audio files break if you somehow manage to get above 60 fps. Considering this is Respawn Entertainment, who are notorious retards about file compression, I wouldn't be surprised if like half of the game file size is just shit like uncompressed audio files left and right like they did with TItanfall 2 on release.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
No one has seen Hanabi since the company's dissolution.
Hanabi was on hiatus before the first sets of talents from Tsunderia all left the company.
On a completely different stuff, Yen Press has recently licensed a novel that was written by Nijisanji JP vtuber Kurusu Natsume, "A Misanthrope Teaches a Class for Demi-Humans" for english release.

Of course she's elated that her novel is now available for the english readers.
View attachment 22228

Amazing how she wrote 1 minecraft book written in another Liver's library build that got noticed by some publisher from being read live lead to this. lmao.

Oh goddammit...

If I recall correctly SMW has two run buttons, so the odds of her finding that feature is doubled at least.
To even get a third of usage out of the cape powerup she has to learn what the run button is...

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The amazing snorting spider will be playing Lucasarts' cinematic point and click adventure game soon

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
EIEN Kiki is doing Birthday donothon, for a whole WEEK

Rewards
View attachment 22240

EDIT: She already got $4000, 30 minutes in
EDIT: Over $5000, 50 minutes

Oh no. The chair...

Screenshot_20230427_145849_Twitter.jpg

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Isn't that a man? The voice sounds just like The Horned Rat no? Edit: stupid word filter , the voice sounds like Qween kefahls
Time to use the bat signal and summon @SandyCat to investigate!
I love the consistency of using Skaven terminology for troons lmao

"Man-things worship-praise anime-thing. We scheme-trick man-things. Man-things worship-praise us. Man-things gift-offer man-thing currency. Purchase-buy more warp stone with man-thing currency!"
Skaven.jpg
Anyway as for the QWEEEEEEN KEFFALLS sound alike I don't hear anything that jumps out at me. I understand the qween keffalls sound alike concern but there's a lot of women out there with a "keffalls voice" unfortunately. I've been wrong before but I'd bet my simp bucks that's not another great horned rat

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Oh goddammit...

I can only ask... "How?!"
If I recall correctly SMW has two run buttons, so the odds of her finding that feature is doubled at least.
Also two jump buttons. For two different jumps.

We can only hope she won't bluescreen when learning from chat that she can fly with the cape three levels into Donut Plains.
Are we taking bets on where in the game she'll get stuck for an hour? My bet is any ghost house.
First boss.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can only ask... "How?!"

Also two jump buttons. For two different jumps.

We can only hope she won't bluescreen when learning from chat that she can fly with the cape three levels into Donut Plains.

Are we taking bets on where in the game she'll get stuck for an hour? My bet is any ghost house.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
btw, for all you epic editors out there, RandoWis posted exploitables of this (Zoolander meme parody):

In other news, I don't get the joke/reference with this, but I love the animation.

Greenscreen and with a place for captions

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Why is the chicken hiding her face like it's some mystery?

Untitled.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is that Rie? I'm gonna go schizo HOLY!
Talk about tower sama like that ONE MORE TIME YOU FUCK ill post 100 rie fanart on your profil.
Why is the chicken hiding her face like it's some mystery?

View attachment 22252

Probably just didnt put on makeup. You know how womens are

I wonder what Riifu's donothon will be like. She has the most thirsty fans. Really looking forward to that.
do you think the guy ( kronig i think ) still has family land to sell?

Kalion

:)
Yeah something i forgot to add in is that Vesper was somewhat interested in other systems that were not D&D like Pathfinder or Lancer, World of Darkness was also mentioned

Vesper was adamant in "begging for mane chan to do us a favour" and getting perms for another system
Vesper please contact me I have friends at Paizo I can seriously put you in contact with the right people.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wonder what Riifu's donothon will be like. She has the most thirsty fans. Really looking forward to that.
Feel brave enough to win?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Feel brave enough to win?
Fuck no. I may be a coomer but pass. I can only donate a month what I make off my channel which isnt a bunch. Gotta be financially responsible.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper please contact me I have friends at Paizo I can seriously put you in contact with the right people.
I hope you're not joking but other than that its obvious that Paizo should jump in to steal the thunder of WoTC considering the OGL fiasco plus their recent kerfuffle with the Pinkerton agents, having an audience as big as HL promoting their shit would be a boon maybe

Kalion

:)
I hope you're not joking but other than that its obvious that Paizo should jump in to steal the thunder of WoTC considering the OGL fiasco plus their recent kerfuffle with the Pinkerton agents, having an audience as big as HL promoting their shit would be a boon maybe
I'm not joking and am going to shoot off an email with clip of Vesper talking about it.
They're constantly looking to "get one over" on D&D so I'll include how this is a huge opportunity.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm not joking and am going to shoot off an email with clip of Vesper talking about it.
They're constantly looking to "get one over" on D&D so I'll include how this is a huge opportunity.

this is the timestamp where they roughly start talking about it then, hope it helps ya if you're serious lmao (2:08:48) if it doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom