"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
There is this website called https://wesave.chat/channels
It apparently saves chat logs and what-not but it doesnt seem to work well, I assume the database its pulling from is spotty.
Maybe its my browser being fucky, but I didn´t manage to open a singe HoloENs channel page to look at their stats.
View attachment 21968
It did work with Flare tho, so yeah, thats what the site is supposed to look like.
It worked but the data is spotty, big jumps between logged messages, so I don't think the numbers are trustworthy

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1682431824853.png

Irys when she is forced to play Super Mario Maker 2

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Goddamn, I went out to touch grass for a while, got logged out and despite all this happening in the span of few days there's STILL something new that Nolan does
man:fishmandispair:

People forgot what happened to Hololive back when they didn't care for perms, one of their talents nearly got wiped off. I can understand why they are overly paranoid when it comes to perms.
Yeah I was there during the first HOLOLIVEcaust, it's why more people started caring about VOD archiving and making more centralized archiving tools for VTubers (hololive-focused mostly because it was their priority at the time)

I just hopped in and she was lightly shitting on Mysta's new design and accidently called Fulgur (who is Irish) a Brit.
Based

Someone mentioned that Reine and Irys roommates know each other from long ago and that they sang songs together a while back, but I didn´t get any more info on it so I tried to do my own reseach. First time really looking into Reines roommate as well, past the obvious daugher of Indonsian Oligarch stuff.

So while both Reine or rather Kimunyu and namirin have been utaite since 2010 (I didn´t know Reines history traces that far back as well) and most certainly were aware of each other in that rather small circle after all, I cant find a song that features them both. Or at least Kimunyu must have known about namirin, since she was/is huge in that scene, but I didn´t find any direct interaction. The only thing I have is that namirin is linked on her channel.

Bild_2023-04-25_140914964.png
Does that mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. I will add that she follows Keekihime on twitter and probably some more roommates of ID girls I dont recognize but she doesn´t follow namirin on twitter as well.
The youtaite (the community-coined term for cover singers that do their activity on youtube, loosely referencing niconico douga's utaite term) community during the 2010-ish era is pretty close with each other, people will basically know one another just from being friends with 1-2 more people outside of their circle. Their reach was pretty significant over the years because just like how some popular niconico singer like mafu, nano or 96neko ends up becoming professional singer, there are some youtaites who managed to break into the pro status (ie. momocashew debuting under mili) or in most case, rebranded as VTubers.
It's not surprising that reine used to know irys since then because they were already in the same friend circle, it's possible that they decided to scrub some of their interaction pre-hololive for whatever reason but other than that, there's not much I could add since I wasn't really following kimu back then

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Lofi Karaoke - she may not have the rep of Moona or Risu but she's still pretty good....

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tonight Pippas taking "Am I the Asshole?" submissions

Google doc I think is pinned in chat for those who wish to be put on the spreadsheet participate.
Edit: doc link is gone and there's now a Q&A and poll.
Google doc link that was posted

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Too late bro, pokemon is one of those autistic hooks you can never shake once its deep enough.

Ain't that the truth. I have a dear friend who has been involved in that crap for fucking years, especially Pokemon GO. She even bought a Pokeball watch that automatically connects to your phone to auto-capture local critters so you don't have to open the phone to do it. She bought some huge solar-powered phone charger bank to keep her phone going all the time for the game (I guess the game sucks down battery power a lot, it hits the GPS hard), it's just absurd. I remember driving her to a local meetup of other Pokegeeks for some release party of...something, I dunno, whatever. Bunch of dorks wandering around, trying to capture the rare 'flavor-of-the-month' critter or some such shit.

To be caught in the grip of something that autistic would be just terrible, I tell ya.

Anyways, back to the on-topic 'Ina's new costume' art dump:

new outfit Ina by @medefici.jpg

lucky tako by @ogura_tubuan.jpg

wiggle flaps by @akashibag.gif
(Click me, I'm a gif!)

your biggest fans by @rasec_asdjh.png

short haired ina by @oimo_0imo.jpg

adorable tako by @78k_6.jpg

If I repeated any previously posted art (or if anyone thinks that much leg showing is too risque), here is my response:

i am ready bonk.jpg

I'm loopy from an infected molar extraction, whee fuck reality

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
My Ami hoodie just shipped. Affordable AND fast? I didn't think it was possible.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Ina has such an absurd amount of semipro/pro artists

Art tax

hirys by pako.jpg

IRyS by VOICENOSAGYOUBA.jpg

basketela by GalihMSantoso.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Super Hololive World
View attachment 21983
Participant
View attachment 21984

View attachment 21985
Round 1 - Challenge from Pekora

Tournament Format:
Team Battle
1 team is 3 or 4 people

Rules:
1 person from each team will participate and play at the same time
Only the last course will use the "all members clear" requirement

Victory Condition:
Points will be given based on clear order
The ranking will be determined by the total score

Round 2 - Challenge from YAGOO

Tournament Format:
Individual Battle

Rules:
Each person will play at the same time
There is a 15 minute time limit

Victory Condition:
Ranking will be determined by clear order or stage progression
I'm sure this will be super fun, but I expect EN and ID to totally scrub-out.

Ina has such an absurd amount of semipro/pro artists

Art tax

View attachment 21999
Blessed Pako art :sanasmile:

foto_no_exif (5).png
:gsh: Pako

YES MY RRAT HAS TEETH :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kiara responds to the retweet of Selen outfit announcement

Petra provides her hoodie as a png

EIEN Kiki is planning a Birthday Donothon in a couple of days

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Friends have got her back, including MC Goddesss, Kaela.

Kaela's last Elytra kindergarten trip collab with IRyS, Kronii, and Lui was great content. Wouldn't mind another one.

Laplus its not a Menhera she just young and took bad decisions
View attachment 21864
Hi Laplus! Your English is getting pretty good. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself after your break last year. I like your streams.
:smugmoona:

If you're concerned about your nose growing you can top off the website fund and anonymously donate the rest to the winning chuuba.
This would even incentivise spending. If Proctor took everything there'd always be that slight conflict between spending money to make your oshi win vs spending money to SC your oshi.

Edit: Also, Tenma decided to use EDT and PDT for her schedule. I am "surprised" she, as a romanian "Japanese" hag didn't use JST :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I mean... that's what you do if you're an EN streamer and have an EN audience, Japanese or not. Meloco and Kotoka do that. Even Lui as a JP streamer takes the few extra minutes to add GMT and PST to her schedule (she doesn't need to know about daylight savings - see Tenma's rage).

Last edited:

Negzana

Watame worried about Chammers not responding to her DM. Thinks it's likely that she's on a break from all social media while she gets better.

At the very least, I'm thinking of this as a positive sign that she isn't graduating just yet. I think if she was, the other girls would already know about it and Watame wouldn't be casually talking about her on stream like that.

I hope nothign bad happens to Haachamaa. I would feel bad but seeing how Watame or her closest holomems react to something bad happening might be even worse.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ren: I don’t know who Jon Jafari is
Sonny: Really? It’s JonTron
Ren: I thought it was the villain from Aladdin

This grass toucher killed me. Bro

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Tonight Pippas taking "Am I the Asshole?" submissions

Google doc I think is pinned in chat for those who wish to be put on the spreadsheet participate.
Edit: doc link is gone and there's now a Q&A and poll.
Google doc link that was posted

I'm guessing she's not going to vet these properly beyond the usual Ctrl+F "Yamanba" thing, and a "I have a revenue share agreement with my boss but sometimes I pocket his cut, AITA?" confession will get read out.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! GO WATCH:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hi Laplus! Your English is getting pretty good. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself after your break last year.
She's feeling better because she talked to more males in the last few weeks than she did in her entire life. :WHORE!!!:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! MARIE MEHLO IS STREAMING! GO WATCH:

>click on stream
>maximum quality 480p
>playing Minecraft
>game runs like utter garbage
>2006 Xbox Live mic quality

When FlaVR sends its chuubas, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them to my screen. They’re bringing technical issues. They’re bringing too many chuubas. And some of them, I assume, are good people.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>click on stream
>maximum quality 480p
>playing Minecraft

When FlaVR sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them to my screen. They’re bringing technical issues. They’re bringing too many chuubas. And some of them, I assume, are good people.
FUCK YOU FAG, SHE'S A TOP OF THE LINE STREAMER! SHE JUST HAS A SHITTY PC!

chihirogumi

>click on stream
>maximum quality 480p
>playing Minecraft

When FlaVR sends its chuubas, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them to my screen. They’re bringing technical issues. They’re bringing too many chuubas. And some of them, I assume, are good people.
She's doing an early 2010's retro stream. Very interesting choice of content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom