John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
BREAKING PHASE CONNECT NEWS

they're all obsessed and sleep deprived because of Mahjong Soul (real):

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Tectone is a bald youtuber/twitch streamer who has made it into the big leagues(OTK twitch group) despite 99% of his content being genshin impact or gacha of the week. He honestly is really funny but unfortunately being funny cannot outdo cancer gacha videos. He had a decent chance to become a lolcow since he liked sharing a LOT of his personal life to his viewers but unfortunately for homelanders he actually has common sense and maturity so that never came to pass.
From what I know, he also got into problem with the gacha community for essentially keep jumping from one boat to another, with one instance where he jumped from the Arknights community to genshin community by claiming that the former is toxic despite nothing like what he said ever happened. So yes, not everyone really like the guy, at least on the gacha side of things.

Anyway, I got nothing noteworthy to share so here's IRyS with a gun. Or well, two gun.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
SHE IS ALSO FLYING TO JAPAN AND MUMEI IS WITH HER :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
And then Fauna will join and give us a CouncilRyS off collab

this won't happen but I wish it would
I'll be more inclined to believe that they'll all be there to prepare for the CouncilRyS 3D showcase if not the fact that ID2 would need to be done with theirs first.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And then Fauna will join and give us a CouncilRyS off collab

this won't happen but I wish it would
See below:

No Minecraft Monday.

RRAT: She's flying to Japan :cursedbae:

I'll be more inclined to believe that they'll all be there to prepare for the CouncilRyS 3D showcase if not the fact that ID2 would need to be done with theirs first.
I think Bae is actually there for recording the EN concert because she just finished the choreo for Play Dice a week or so ago. Unless they are skipping to CouncilRyS 3D showcase, I also don't think there is enough time to stuff all of ID2's 3D in and also debut CouncilRyS. They usually spread them out over 3-4 weeks, so the girls would need to be there for an extended time.

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

I literally said this in the degeneracy thread 3 hours ago and nolan already proved me right, fuckin' 'ell.
He may be the least self aware person I have come across on the internet.

Don't give him hope, he already seems to think he has developed some self awareness. If he actually managed it maybe he'd show an ability to learn from mistakes.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of spergery is?
View attachment 17997

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Some chad Thai Kindreds donated to charities. Based

Also an MV with stellar singing

UberSoldat

I just happened to tune in to see they made memorials of graduated livers in their server

niggaphil

The only surprising thing about this is that a group that's like 90% asian or half-asian took this long to get into Mahjong.
Time to show my power level in mahjong: The mahjong rule differs significantly across the asian country. They have their own set of rules in each country (For example: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, SEA). So if the Japs, chinks and other asians gathered up and play mahjong, it would be a mess if there is no specific rule implement. So yeah, you will find out that in real life, chink know jack shit about japanese mahjong rule except the mobile game one (because mobile game automatically help you to sort the rule out)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Was this posted already? Fishman is ready for war

20230425_083258.png

Edit : just saw the thread for yuuri sry been trying to catch up these last 2 days

Edit2 : heres my apology for my sins of being late 20230425_084231.jpg

Twitter

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*wanders into thread*

Well at least no one died or graduated

Meanwhile on Twitter land

Screenshot_20230425-074808_Chrome.jpg

"

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Funny Italian panda moment. The time between the two posts was ten minutes.
:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Time to show my power level in mahjong: The mahjong rule differs significantly across the asian country. They have their own set of rules in each country (For example: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, SEA). So if the Japs, chinks and other asians gathered up and play mahjong, it would be a mess if there is no specific rule implement. So yeah, you will find out that in real life, chink know jack shit about japanese mahjong rule except the mobile game one (because mobile game automatically help you to sort the rule out)
Sadly we cannot rate a post "Asian", so I rated it "Selen" instead.

Not the intended purpose of the sticker, I suppose, but it'll do.

USS IOWA

Bro, we rep anime women on a relative niche forum on the internet; everyone here is already autistic. Nolans pushing double autism at the minimum.
What I mean is that their is a difference between being an autist based on your hobbies, And creating animal noises and talking yourself out loud. I dear that Nolan is being close to second category

*wanders into thread*

Well at least no one died or graduated

Meanwhile on Twitter land

View attachment 21974
"

The fuck is a Dandere?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

No Name

>Yu yu Hakusho
>Until tournament
There's at least two tournaments, not including filler. She doesn't mean the Dark Tournament, right?
The Dark Tournament is awesome. If she's talking about the crappy "tournament" at the end of the show then that's fine.
If not :pippaseethe;:amegunl:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I think this is the autist that sent multiple Holos some SCs about asking Kronii to give forgiveness or something
Yeah, he also sent an superchat to Kiara a while back that she should ask Kronii to unblock him from her chat and I expected her to ignore it and move on, but she acutally did respond to him and kindly ask her to not badmouth her friends and coworkers. She said some other things as well, but my memory is hazy and I dont even remember in what stream that was to look it up.
I´m just always surprised to see that Kiara even responds to spergs like this and doesn´t tell them to fuck off. I am surprised after all that happend to her in her life she still manages to be kind and seemingly believes in the good of people.

Shes kinda naive for that, but also I think that genunine kindness is one of her main traits and thats why I like her so much. I am jaded and maybe shes the kind of contrast I need that challenges my worldview.
I just had a terrible thought. What if it's a real gfe, and you just hear her browsing TikTok on her phone the whole time, talking over every line of dialogue, and occasionally asking questions that confirm your suspicion that she has not been paying the slightest bit of attention?
This is basically most movie watch-alongs with Kiara, that isnt LOTR. Kiara loves chick-flicks like Princess Bride or bad comedy movies. She knows her movie tastes clash hard with her mostly male audience so she tried to watch some movies KFP likes, like Iron Man (trying to understand Marvel movies) or Star Wars (members convinced her to start watching the original trilogy).
She was decently entertained by both Iron Man and Star Wars 4, but also said that its really not for her and probably wont continue exploring these genres.

Just recently, she then watched Star Wars 5 and she was genuinely completely bored, and said she would drop the Star Wars franchise and won´t watch 6, to the shock of her members.
She totally must have spent the entire movie scrolling instagram and yes, she did ask dumb questions in the middle because she wasn´t paying attention.

In conclusion, Bae might do cute roleplay GFE, but Kiara GFE is real-world GFE and it is just as frustrating as hanging with a real white woman who cant get into your interests at all. :depressedtako:
Is there a way to check how much whales spent on supas? An easy way, I don't really care that much, I'm just curious to see how some names I remember from Pomu's streams have spent, I swear I hear her thanks a Takezo guy at least 2 times per stream
There is this website called https://wesave.chat/channels
It apparently saves chat logs and what-not but it doesnt seem to work well, I assume the database its pulling from is spotty.
Maybe its my browser being fucky, but I didn´t manage to open a singe HoloENs channel page to look at their stats.
Bild_2023-04-25_135937803.png
It did work with Flare tho, so yeah, thats what the site is supposed to look like.

Someone mentioned that Reine and Irys roommates know each other from long ago and that they sang songs together a while back, but I didn´t get any more info on it so I tried to do my own reseach. First time really looking into Reines roommate as well, past the obvious daugher of Indonsian Oligarch stuff.

So while both Reine or rather Kimunyu and namirin have been utaite since 2010 (I didn´t know Reines history traces that far back as well) and most certainly were aware of each other in that rather small circle after all, I cant find a song that features them both. Or at least Kimunyu must have known about namirin, since she was/is huge in that scene, but I didn´t find any direct interaction. The only thing I have is that namirin is linked on her channel.

Bild_2023-04-25_140914964.png
Does that mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. I will add that she follows Keekihime on twitter and probably some more roommates of ID girls I dont recognize but she doesn´t follow namirin on twitter as well.

Side note I found interesting:

Reine seems to have had another Utaite identity that was focused on rap

Came across this a while ago and I thought it was some interesting data

I came across these videos that I thought they were kind of interesting

So I was bored and watched @The Nousagi video on the Leader and Amelia Watson
I dont really disagree that much, Ame is most certainly a driving force of Myth, but as I stated in a previous post a few pages back, I don´t actually consider her the driving force of her Gen. That would have to go to Kiara (I might be biased but hear me out). She is the one rallying her Gen together and coming up with projects.
Hell, the big HoloMyth offcollab in LA last year would have never happend if Kiara wasn´t so stubbornly insisting on a 3D performance for her Birthday that she turned to Ame. They only all decided to meet up because hey, look, the european is here, thats a rare chance, better meet her while she´s here. In the end, it was mostly coincidence that all of them happend to be there at that time and Kiaras presence in the US is what motivated the rest to finally move their asses.

Also, for the 2022 debut anniversary Stream, the concept and Idea as well came from Kiara, and she was the one who looked that everyone did their homework and submitted some screenshots of their favorite moments of the year to talk about during the stream (and even just did it for Ame, Ina and Gura, because apparently they didn´t submit anything so Kiara just kinda guessed).
There are more examples of Kiara leading projects in the background and basically being the tard-wranger of the group. (crazy how the most menhera of the group also has to be the tardwrangler isn´t it?)

She also always keeps up and checks on the rest of the girls, just recently she talked about how after the MC wither collab, she asked Gura to stay longer in VC with her simply because she wanted to hang out with her (they mostly ended up talking about true crime). Its probably also common knowledge by now that Kiara and Calli are very close even outside of the Takamori ship (please refer to this post if you want to know more about them)
Also during Inas sickness hiatus, one of the more regular sources of updates on her was Kiara as well. All is to say, she doesn't just get these girls together for collabs or because she want to leech off them but because she want them all to be a group.

Kiara often has ideas and a drive, but she is also often clueless on how to achieve that vision and enlists Ame for her technical know-how. Ame herself has said in the past that she doesn´t really consider herself the leader and prefers to remain in the background and she simply enjoys helping her friends when and where she can.
In that sense, Myth leadership is two-fold, with Kiara as the Heart, the Spark or the commanding officer and Ame more of an Brain or executive officer. Kiara is the one who takes charge in pretty much all group collabs as well, for the Myth 3D debut it wasn't they all appointed the role of MC onto her before she could even protest.

Kiara wanted Ame to be the leader she later said herself, but Kiaras opinions on herself and Ame have to to taken with a big grain of salt (she basically deifies Ame for helping her with her birthday 3D when Cover didnt want to foot the bill and also loves to undermine herself (insecurities are a bitch))

See yall next time for more autism about Kiara or shipping :kiarahalloween::kiarahalloween::kiarahalloween:

logitech

What I mean is that their is a difference between being an autist based on your hobbies, And creating animal noises and talking yourself out loud. I dear that Nolan is being close to second category

The fuck is a Dandere?

Dandere>

Yandere>

PekoWick

Super Hololive World
Fuj6_lPakAMjVI7.jpeg
Participant
Fuj6_ujaMAUsDlb.jpeg

Fuj6_1LaQAMeGsP.jpeg
Round 1 - Challenge from Pekora

Tournament Format:
Team Battle