"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
FuesRiiaIAAWm6Y

Thanks, Banned VT Memes (Twtitter)
Does this also mean that these crazy bitches will have catfights if they find out you've been whaling on foreign seas

Because ngl that would be a hilarious image. Le Simp wars commence

kestraline

Early Adopter

Negzana

I never watched Yuri so I am not affected at all. Kind of sucks though but I watch Lia and Pippa (And clips of Tenma) and would be more sad if they had to go. Would probably be sad if Lumi went
FuesRiiaIAAWm6Y

Thanks, Banned VT Memes (Twitter)
I guess Kaela is into all sizes then.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've been telling you all for a while, you can simp and lust for crazy hotties, but if you can get a lunatic like Kaela to marry you, you've gained a priceless asset for life. Also you're most likely to develop some neurosis too.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

1view webdev puppet going over a basic webdev tutorial after a break

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Hoping for that too Sana being good at pokemon and willing to help the others is alot like Kaela in Minecraft and smooths out a lot of experiances while creating content and collabs

I really think Holo should consider looking into hiring some actual "GAMERS" who can roll with a variety of games at least on a basic level it's also a niche they don't really fill having a talent or two who can run through the latest hot release in a couple of hours would be benificial for the talents who want to play the newest stuff but are slow at picking up basic mechanics.

No i'm not saying that because I happen to fit that niche perfectly you can't prove anything.

As much as I'd love to do that too, the perms angle would be a total fucking nightmare considering they can't even manage to sort out something that's been out longer than the average Holoviewer has been a sentient organism (and even then that's debatable). I'd be down for shilling games with sponsored shit but all that would lead to is gachashit, cringe mobile garbage and me getting blacklisted from promoting/reviewing new release titles because you're paying for my time, you can't buy my opinion.

Damn, I actually didn't really pay attention to the new outfit she got, but the short hair without the green bits is pretty :shiinastare: Am I going to become a Takodachi?

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
One of PC's staff will be working to put all of the girls' music on Spotify. 2 new managers have been hired, and projects are moving forward more quickly than people are used to.

Lumi loves being wrangled.

Edit: All the new managers are women, Kevin clearly building a harem.

Negzana

I've been telling you all for a while, you can simp and lust for crazy hotties, but if you can get a lunatic like Kaela to marry you, you've gained a priceless asset for life. Also you're most likely to develop some neurosis too.
While I always loved Watame, I loved her as a cute sheep who makes nice music. Kaela (And Lui to a lesser extent) made me realize hag supremacy was a very real thing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
One of PC's staff will be working to put all of the girls' music on Spotify. 2 new managers have been hired, and projects are moving forward more quickly than people are used to.

Lumi loves being wrangled.

Edit: All the new managers are women, Kevin clearly building a harem.
Lumi also confirmed she talked to Uruka last night and she's doing fine.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS is the only one I watch so frequently that I notice the superwhales (Bae really doesn't seem to have any that throw reds around left and right), and while she reads them all out, a couple of them in particular it seems like she's thinking "I know I'm autistic, but THIS motherfucker..."

I can't even fathom what I would do if my broke ass had the resources of some of these whales. There's one guy alone that pretty much single-handedly funds IRyS' lifestyle, dropping a minimum of the $500 chat max per stream, and sometimes using a second and third account to give more. He spent about $800 on the stream last night.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bat lady is still on YT
"If I was after money, I would make Vshojo seem celibate."

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
IRyS is the only one I watch so frequently that I notice the superwhales (Bae really doesn't seem to have any that throw reds around left and right), and while she reads them all out, a couple of them in particular it seems like she's thinking "I know I'm autistic, but THIS motherfucker..."

I can't even fathom what I would do if my broke ass had the resources of some of these whales. There's one guy alone that pretty much single-handedly funds IRyS' lifestyle, dropping a minimum of the $500 chat max per stream, and sometimes using a second and third account to give more. He spent about $800 on the stream last night.
That's a youtube debuff too. On a random stream I saw someone give Nikki from Idol 1500 dollars out of nowhere. Imagine how much the holos could pull if they standardized that. Yagoo could literally begin to build robot women with a cut from that

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There's one guy alone that pretty much single-handedly funds IRyS' lifestyle, dropping a minimum of the $500 chat max per stream, and sometimes using a second and third account to give more. He spent about $800 on the stream last night.
That Wrixne Lenti dude? he sometimes simps for kronii too, motherfucker has a bottomless pit of money.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

That's probably @Aka Split.

niggaphil

Someone clip & archive this please, I am too busy right now.
Here is a timestamp (@ 2:56:15 she starts talking about her being upset and this leads to the thing above) .

I got you bro. Don't try to dox me because I am using throw-away youtube channel

Edit: I am using OBS to do recording, so the quality is probably shit, and I am not Tech-savvy. That's why I am attracted to old hags

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:

Sara's back to play bartender, man I'd love for this gal to serve me a drink :eyehearts:

And Sena will be playing Super Mario Maker in roughly an hour

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I remember reading on 4chan (grain of salt) that one guy, kalen, once sent a superchat saying how he was disappointed with his gf because she wasn't IRyS. She was just like, "uhh, that is not very nice..."
Well I know that part is true, but the rrat is that her attitude towards him changed for the worse from that point on. So yeah, he's one of the ones that you'd think she thinks that about.

And the mega-whale is wrixne lenti (Rick Selenti, as pronounced by IRyS). Apparently he's a doctor or something, but yeah, he's got crazy money. It is both disturbing and jealousy inducing to be able to superchat that much. He writes kinda cringe stuff, but he's not THAT bad in comparison to some. And hey, congrats to IRyS for having that consistent income.

Edit:
That's probably @Aka Split.
Nah, I'm not rich.

Wait...do you mean the autistic ones? You son of a beach!

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuki's karaoke stream right now

And queenking Shima will be streaming in 40 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom