"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
CAN THEY STOP KICKING THE DEAD GUY PLEASE

Me thinking about what I want to do at this moment.

Fauna and Kronii deciding that using the no-damage kick is better than actually using weapons in a game that isn't hard to understand, but neither of them know how to read directions in the center of the screen.

what
the hell
did I just watch

mrn.gif

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Kronii and fauna just started kicking a dead guy for a minute straight. And tgey are doing it again holy shit
it that one jojo scene

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
CAN THEY STOP KICKING THE DEAD GUY PLEASE
what
the hell
did I just watch
Pussies :pippasquish:
EDIT: they obviously hate men and they are letting out their frustrations.
That would have been a lot more forgiving if they had the ability to drop kick them, but watching that made me want to throw myself out my window.
Just use the damn weapons, please...
Ah yes their very strong gray weapons.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Kuroboshi's reference sheet for Ina's new outfit:
View attachment 21561
Oh hey nice, Fauna isn't the only one in feet gang anymo- ....why was that the first thing that came to mind :lolwat:
Seriously hahayeah though, whoever said Ina just sent an IRL pic to her papa was spot on; very cute!

Chill ASMR soon:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
>see Selen mentioned
>decide to see if Selen is streaming any games so I can at least enjoy some good gameplay this evening
>she's playing the Mafia remake
>she's getting cucked by the infamous race
Even in the fucking remake i had to lower the driving difficulty to easy just for that fucking mission
Oh, that race? I remember Zeta rage-quit the game because of that, though Ame managed to beat it in like 20 minutes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Selen finally set it to easy lmao

Stunned But Dumb

I find it funny you guys are talking about perms and this pops up in my recommended

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
That would have been a lot more forgiving if they had the ability to drop kick them, but watching that made me want to throw myself out my window.
Just use the damn weapons, please...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
pJUcYhf.gif

Ladies and Gents, please excuse the jannie mopping here suddenly, however the mods have discussed and felt it apt for this post to be copied here as well. This is an excerpt from our Discord Degeneracy thread that we felt would be appropriate to get a bit more visibility on.

You could, that way you can complain about more things I do simply because I'm the one doing it
well it sure feels like people are blaming me just because I'm Nolan. Because I talked about this elsewhere (Pippacord) and everyone sided with me.

But you know, I'm always wrong and always the only one wrong.
No Nolan, it's not "because it's you". This isn't fucking high school. This isn't a clique of people picking on you for the sake of bullying.

It's the way you act. This long standing history of your behavior. Your constant inability to learn how to handle yourself. The complete handwaving of any attempts people have made to politely (and impolitely) explain to you what exactly you did or are doing wrong.

And frankly, this community and the one we came from has been OVERLY generous to you in our leeway and accommodation. As you yourself have happily admitted (and provided proof of), you've been banned from other communities for much lessor offenses.

You ignore one of our core rules flagrantly. "Look, don't touch." Literally "report the news, don't BE the news." You go touch the poop, then complain to us that your hands stink like shit, and get upset when people point out it's your own fault. And you
just
DON'T
LEARN.
Frankly, it's exhausting. At this point, I don't think I'd be the only one saying my patience has been running on fumes lately. If you refuse to learn on your own, having rule enforcement being brought down on you appears to be the only way. Expect to see a repeat of your constant Discord bans if you don't figure out a way to control yourself.

This is a discussion being had by all the jannies, not just me. Expect some kind of official post to be made regarding this in the future.

Two more notes.

Nolan - Do not quote this post, do not reply to this post. Please do not PM me about this post, and do not PM the rest of the mods about this post. We are actively deciding what to do about you, and we do not need your input. Shutting up is the correct thing to do right now. Take the time you would spend posting and TRY to understand why this shit keeps happening to you, and why so many people here are getting sick of you. Please exceed my expectations so we don't end up eventually banning you.

Everyone else - Keep blocking/muting Nolan as needed. Don't think you have to stop replying to Nolan and/or telling him to shut up when he's done something stupid. But we don't need 2-3 pages of "Shut up Nolan" posting. If you see others telling him to shut up, please just move on. We all know he's going to reply to every baitpost like the worlds dumbest fish. If you have feelings on the situation you want to express, feel free to DM me and I can pass it on to the other mods.

Anything else, please, back on topic.
reading-juggs.gif

Back to normal sperging now please.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"Salmonella doesn't exist, it's a social construct"- Hakka 2023

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

braindoko

Rope: No streams in 2 months, last public appearance was in Holofes which was prerecorded most likely, last tweet about her health issues wasn't even from her. I really need to stop lay it off of /vt/
That's exactly what happened to Hina Misora. Cover might not be Wactor-tier but they're still japanese, possibility that she's gone for good is greater than 0
kinda tame compared to other yabs I've seen

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
well at least I have a good stream idea

Holomom collab

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Theres so much autism going on at once now and i get the irony of me pointlessly adding to it but wew

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Absolutely perfect comedic timing on that one, i got tears in my eyes

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I'm just gonna go back to watching Hakka's stream and try and get over this pit in my stomach feeling

and also get my medicine containers refilled tomorrow

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom