Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Was I hallucinating or did Fauna have a waiting room for the Dying Light collab that's vanished? I didn't realize they were going to have one because imagine looking at schedules, and I was going to watch her POV because I'd rather viewbot my preferred autistic female playing one of my favourite zombie brain rot games. Only now it seems like Kronii's POV is the one I'm seeing available and there's nothing showing in Fauna's channel about it, did she have one and just decide not to stream or what am I missing here? Am I some kind of fucked up psychic that divines the future based on Youtube recommendations?
Dying Light stream on Kronii's channel due to permissions being weird.
Starts in 30.

Permission nonsense.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Vagueposting is gay, drop the deets.
I have no archive, I would bring dishonor and be nothing more than a RRat bringing hearsay if I said she unintentionally flashed the camera by rotating the wrong thing

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
FlaVR News: Nyana is actually older than trad wife Minna Vanilla!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Boy I sure do love perms! They both applied to play it, but only Kronii applied to stream her POV or something apparently.
Did the funny japs think Fauna was asking for permission to play the game offline in her spare time or something?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is cute

Tweet

thirteenorphans

Boy I sure do love perms! They both applied to play it, but only Kronii applied to stream her POV or something apparently.
Did the funny japs think Fauna was asking for permission to play the game offline in her spare time or something?
I think Kronii said she applied for them both but worded the request such that it sounded like only Kronii was streaming (ESL comprehension from managers probably).

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
I forgot these two both never learned how the game actually works and take no effort to learn as well. They're still running around with completely broken weapons and neither understand how to repair or replace them, or actually try to.

:yagoocry:Why fucking bother.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think Kronii said she applied for them both but worded the request such that it sounded like only Kronii was streaming (ESL comprehension from managers probably).
no wonder vesper called his manager a fucking retarded gook
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I forgot these two both never learned how the game actually works and take no effort to learn as well. They're still running around with completely broken weapons and neither understand how to repair or replace them, or actually try to.

:yagoocry:Why fucking bother.
After two years of playing, the game has hit the "I can't watch others play it for their first time otherwise my eyeballs are going to bleed from the retardation I'm seeing."
I'm trying my hardest to continue watching for my oshi. I'm trying damn it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it was mentioned that some managers get rotated around for more experience. So eventually someone in EN get the turbo retard ESL takeshis that fuck shit up.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
After two years of playing, the game has hit the "I can't watch others play it for their first time otherwise my eyeballs are going to bleed from the retardation I'm seeing."
I'm trying my hardest to continue watching for my oshi. I'm trying damn it.

The hardest part is not screaming myself hoarse because of the constant "Your weapon is broken you retard" popping up on the screen with no acknowledgement or even a thought of 'Maybe I should do something about this'.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The hardest part is not screaming myself hoarse because of the constant "Your weapon is broken you retard" popping up on the screen with no acknowledgement or even a thought of 'Maybe I should do something about this'.
Vesper: Reads the text on screen, goes "I understand", then completely disregards it to do completely ineffective, wacky shit.
Calli: Reads the text on screen, goes "OK, I see, なるほどね", is so mechanically terrible she can't execute what the game tells her to do.
Almost any other chuuba: Not looking at the screen, will not press the buttons on their controller to find out what they do, will skip the tutorial if given the chance, angry screaming, ragequit.

Extra Hard Mode Pippa: All of the above combined, will blame the game afterwards like DSP.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Vesper: Reads the text on screen, goes "I understand", then completely disregards it to do completely ineffective, wacky shit.
Calli: Reads the text on screen, goes "OK, I see, なるほどね", is so mechanically terrible she can't execute what the game tells her to do.
Almost any other chuuba: Not looking at the screen, will not press the buttons on their controller to find out what they do, will skip the tutorial if given the chance, angry screaming, ragequit.

Extra Hard Mode Pippa: All of the above combined, will blame the game afterwards like DSP.

European Extreme: Claim the game doesn't explain anything despite multiple methods to double-check info and are playing a game with different button prompts than what controller they're using (probably a Switch Pro controller) and getting confused because they don't inherently know controller configurations.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I just subbed to Korone, Haachama, and Suisei. First 3 HoloJP mems I subbed to.
But I also just realized. Where is Haachama? She's been gone for 2 months

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just subbed to Korone, Haachama, and Suisei. First 3 HoloJP mems I subbed to.
But I also just realized. Where is Haachama? She's been gone for 2 months
We don't know

And I'm not sure if I really want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom