"Oh god the gender shit, get out of here"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeshin

Twitter has been long dead I'm just waiting for a True competitor to take over make fun of discord if you want but it did effectivly kill off skype followed by Zoom for a more "professional" user (read it's the exact same thing but adult feel better about using it)
I doubt that this will happen in the next 5-10 years. Twitter has around 353.90 million MAU according to their metrics. If you take a look at any other microblogging platform, besides facebook, they have about 1-3% of twitter users there.

People dismiss network effect but you can see this everyday. You can take people like LTT, vtubers and other celebrities saying that someone should create an twitter alternative, that twitter will die and the thing is that there's already twitter replacements but because they have so little users, in comparison to twitter, celebrities won't move to there and people who follow the celebrities won't go there too. So it's kind a catch 22.

The only way to twitter to fail is if Elon fuck the platform really hard

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Bat "midgets are top tear comedy, and I don't care if that's getting me canceled". Im starting to like this woman.
That wrestling clip was gold

E: tax

mismatch

Floor Ame pretty cute.

floorame.pngfloorame2.png

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Who was it that used to shill BatAtVideoGames on the homeland all the time? I've almost never watched since those days since I need to be reminded to go and look at twitch. Now I'm watching on youtube and wish I had watched more in the past.

Has she actually said what she did to get banned this time?
Pretty sure that was @Takodachi.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We need to convince this bat bitch to stay on Youtube and get away from whore island. I mean twitch

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
We need to convince this bat bitch to stay on Youtube and get away from whore island. I mean twitch
I like her a lot but she gets added to the growing list of people I never watch because the platform they stream on is cancerous. Well...more cancerous than the other one at least. Lesser of two evils and what have you.
Shondo please. Please come back to us...

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
The large KC2023 3D Karaoke Concert organized by Kerimara and Neiomi from Lucid will begin in about 30 minutes from now. Sena Bonbon, Marie Mehlo, and Juwun Sugarbloom from FlaVR (the vtuber group Pipkin Pippa and her fans created) will be performing, along with a large number of other vtubers.
It will be hosted on Neiomi's twitch channel:

1682209655476.png
(twitter)
As I understand it, they also will be having an 'after party' on the event's dedicated discord server in voice chat for channel members / twitch subscribers, if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Edit: Live now!
Also, song listing here - Public Google doc spreadsheet so be careful with your login if you're concerned about opsec:
KC2023 song listing.PNG

song list

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Dying Light stream on Kronii's channel due to permissions being weird.
Starts in 30.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Dying Light stream on Kronii's channel due to permissions being weird.
Starts in 30.
Fun coop game, I hope one of them has a good sense of direction

Pam is talking about Pixel Remaster physical copy fulfillment,

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pajeetsoft "killed" skype by bloating the hell out of it. Combined with what was, at that time, a readily available freemium altenative called Zoom, and it was over for that program.
Discord is a satanic vile mutation wrought by furries with the sole purpose of grooming and rearing younger humans. If you really cared about this form, then you'd be using IRC.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
MARIE MEHLO WILL BE HERE BE READY BE READY! COME OR DIE! COME OR DIE!

The Scream Guy

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Going to join a really funny stream, maybe it can help save my horrible day

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does anyone know what following does on this website. I get notifications when creeps are creeping on me and I wanna know what that means.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
MARIE MEHLO WILL BE HERE BE READY BE READY! COME OR DIE! COME OR DIE!

nah, I have an oshi.
have fun though.
Does anyone know what following does on this website. I get notifications when creeps are creeping on me and I wanna know what that means.
it means you better pray at night for redemption.

The Scream Guy

:smugpipi:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
While I don't agree that twitter is fucking dead, I have been wondering for awhile too, What's next?
Like, Discord did everything skype did but better, but nothing seems to be doing "better" than Twitter, braindead userbase aside. What can be improved? What can be done better?

For starters, tagging your profile with the typical troon/twitterfag nonsense like pronouns and flags automatically reports you to your local government as a sex offender and shuffles you into the lowest priority display section where nothing you post is visible publicly, cannot be embedded for viewing and must be linked to directly to share it, is unable to post visible comments on public posts from proper valid profiles and no valid profiles will ever be alerted to comments made by lowprio accounts. Additionally, lowprio accounts do not get the option to block other accounts or have DMs. They will still have access to the Report feature, but reports from lowprio accounts will actually just be filtered by the system and add to a counter. If a lowprio account submits more than 10 reports in a single day, the account making the reports is punished for being a bitch, but in a truly amusing twist it's not an obvious punishment but instead a shadowban from even lowprio purgatory. The only way to truly know is to be told by someone else external to the site because your post links will instead direct clickers to a page explaining that your account has been found in violation of some bullshit in the TOS that will justify just burning their account for no reason.

Everything else about the site, I don't know, I'm not a user experience engineer. I only know psychological torture and social engineering, I don't want to make things better for people when I can abuse them instead.

Was I hallucinating or did Fauna have a waiting room for the Dying Light collab that's vanished? I didn't realize they were going to have one because imagine looking at schedules, and I was going to watch her POV because I'd rather viewbot my preferred autistic female playing one of my favourite zombie brain rot games. Only now it seems like Kronii's POV is the one I'm seeing available and there's nothing showing in Fauna's channel about it, did she have one and just decide not to stream or what am I missing here? Am I some kind of fucked up psychic that divines the future based on Youtube recommendations?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom