General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Has anyone commented about how Lia is getting donos out the wazzo? Because she has been getting an enormous number of gift subs and donos.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I WAS READ BY GURA! YAY! I'M SO HAPPY
💙💙💙💙💙💙
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxGvp48RligE3N3TSEylwrL_TC9pFwtVPD
So looking into it, there were 2 comments on screen that said "you got detention for that". Because of that I can't say concretely that the one she read was mine. Though I think it's more likely she read mine because she didn't say "wait".
Screenshot - 2023-04-18T214329.251.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
her sense of fashion is self described as "homeless man".

"Eww, I would never wear this." - Lisa
"Oh uh..you uh...wouldn't...? Yeah...me neither..." - Juna
Just like me frfr. Damn, I kinda like the eel. A shame that my time is already being used up elsewhere, otherwise I'd watch more of her.
So looking into it, there were 2 comments on screen that said "you got detention for that". Because of that I can't say concretely that the one she read was mine. Though I think it's more likely she read mine because she didn't say "wait".
View attachment 21284
You're STILL thinking about that? Damn dude.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Has anyone commented about how Lia is getting donos out the wazzo? Because she has been getting an enormous number of gift subs and donos.
I was gonna say, looks like she finally nabbed a couple of whales. I remember a few weeks ago *edited to hide power level* she wasn't getting many donos at all

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
A wise man once said:
0d3.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So now Kson is so desperate for ideas, she is ripping off her kohai she never met with the Britbong version of Vegemite.

SMH

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 21284
Sorry to inform you that my Youtube account name is UnchainedSora and that I beat you to the punch. You'll just have to deal with it, Nolan. I'm sure it was mine she read. :pathetic:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rat playing games

Reaper playing cranes.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You're STILL thinking about that? Damn dude.
I think I said I was going to share the clip of it and I mean I'm not going to do that and not give the full truth

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
View attachment 21284
Congratulations nolan, you one upped yourself. I can't believe you're checking for the chat logs to confirm if she read your comment 48hs after the fact

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nolan being obsessed with making sure Gura actually read his comment specifically and going so far as to check chat logs to make sure has got to be one of the top Nolan Moments™ of all time.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Gura says her type of shark is a "salmon shark".

Gura's description of salmon sharks includes the phrase "they don't do much". :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Ina asks the others if they've watched "the six Star Wars movies". :shubaIapprob:

Airi is live playing Unpacking.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Greatness finally being recognized? liasmug.png

Lia has a final exam in less than an hour and she's entirely wasted.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nolan being obsessed with making sure Gura actually read his comment specifically and going so far as to check chat logs to make sure has got to be one of the top Nolan Moments™ of all time.
And...deleted.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I think I said I was going to share the clip of it and I mean I'm not going to do that and not give the full truth
dude I completely forgot about that, it's been three days. what.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@The Proctor, do you have the ability to revive deleted posts? Bring that Nolan post back up and make sure it never is deleted again.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom