"I can dual wield badminton, which makes me unstoppable"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Do you actually need discord to play garlic phone?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Can't leave these two together without it getting out of pocket :irysisadork:
1682035625868.png

Lisa: "Why do I look so gyaru?" please remain this way
1682035656072.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Can't leave these two together without it getting out of pocket :irysisadork:
View attachment 21277

Lisa: "Why do I look so gyaru?" please remain this way
View attachment 21278
Lisa is going to have a fucking aneurysm over how ungirly Juna is. She doesn't wear makeup, doesn't paint her nails, her sense of fashion is self described as "homeless man".

"Eww, I would never wear this." - Lisa
"Oh uh..you uh...wouldn't...? Yeah...me neither..." - Juna

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin is currently preparing for the onslaught of EN2 with an appeal to her boss (real):

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Getting a steady supply of Shiina laughter. Kinda hate that there are about 5 streams I want to watch going on at the same time and in 40 minutes Pippa starts.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I can't imagine the post-Tsunderia influx of people filing into her Discord to harass her about joining Phase did anything but put a bad taste in her mouth for the idea. I'm a complete Phasefag but I'll watch this silly sheep woman no matter where she goes.

Damn it Lisa why didn't you do a tomboy Juna like she suggested instead of putting her in a hotdog.
It definitely did put Amiya off although to be fair she did say it was a number of companies that approached her, but (without naming) did point towards one whose fans were obnoxiously "encouraging" her to join the sad girl company, to the point someone suggested this hat on her Throne.
sadgirlsacademycap.jpg

Amiya's issue though was being in a corpo would restrict her game range and she wanted to use emulators and play ROM hacks so it seems that she was always going to be unreachable. Even if Phase could do with a retro chuuba (they don't have one who focuses on them), it wasn't going to be the spider.

For Lisa it seems to me if someone can offer her a good deal when it comes to making songs and stuff she might be more receptive. Right now if you want anyone from Tsunderia to end up in PC it will likely be Purin, given her circumstances being in a company would be helpful.

Either way, if fishman drops the ball on getting the sheep, it will be worse than when he dropped the ball on getting Rye / Yuko.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Time for predictions:

Lisa will get into Idol Corp

Phase Invaders will be someone(s) completely out of left field

Kirsche is still screaming to the void, this is so sad

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Rin is currently preparing for the onslaught of EN2 with an appeal to her boss (real):

Damn six times higher marketing budget. Very excited to see the new gen since IdolEN 1 was a resounding success.

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
  • Says this will be the last time she can drink for a while. Scolds chat after they say "for 9 months?"

Hmm. She just announced she's starting a new medication tomorrow and won't be able to drink until the treatment is over, which may be two years.

WHY DO ALL THESE GIRLS HAVE HORRIFIC ILLNESSES.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hmm. She just announced she's starting a new medication tomorrow and won't be able to drink until the treatment is over, which may be two years.

I mean, its an abnormal field. And I imagine those with such issues would find it easier to be wrapped up in something like this than say a normal job or a fleshtuber

Absolutely does not explain Baelz AT ALL though

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

because men such as myself readily and easily fall hopelessly in love with mentally ill women, and desire to support them

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A lack of natural selection, ill people are allowed to survive and breed and the gene pool becomes ever more diseased, the two solutions are eugenics and genetic engineering, neither of which is very nice.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Good(?) news: Selen's gonna do more apex in about an hour
Selen/Noct/Ashwie are doing pretty good so far - they're in 3rd place in their group.
1682038040519.png

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Also she said $800 dollars for feets, and already half way there...
ab67616d0000b273950359444321d635b59838b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom