"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is there anyone you can specifically name that you would watch if they were on a different service? I just dislike twitch a lot, so I don't watch anyone on there, but I would definitely check out HoneyGoblin and Lilyhops and watch more than just Onigiri's edited vids if they streamed elsewhere
Whiskey Project and arguably any JP vtubers that play tarkov in general that active on twitch.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is there anyone you can specifically name that you would watch if they were on a different service? I just dislike twitch a lot, so I don't watch anyone on there, but I would definitely check out HoneyGoblin and Lilyhops and watch more than just Onigiri's edited vids if they streamed elsewhere
I was a pretty avid Tenma watcher until the last couple of weeks. It has singed my brain

EDIT: I also had no idea that Sleepy had a Youtube channel until a Pippa raid (no I tend not to do reps, I just stumble upon shit), so now that she's been on Youtube a lot recently its like that in reverse

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
80 min stream. Beat the Wither within 3 minutes without any problems. SSG

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

kestraline

Early Adopter
I mean Lisa will be in Idol Invaders so they're just building up more chemistry beforehand.
If it actually happens at some point, fishman will get roasted HARD for dropping the ball on getting Lisa.

Speaking of jewbas, Aviel has posted another weekly blog after skipping last week.
There's a lot in it but this part in particular is worth highlighting considering the recent Gen 3 graduation of Kawaii.
1682033349706.png

Sven

Who will they blame their empty panels/events on?
Nazis? Terfs?
Pippa and/or Phase Connect?
It's been awhile since it happened but how about a good old Uno reverse card drops and they get attacked by their own community for the crime of going to/supporting a transphobic event.

Which of course will then be the fault of everything you listed.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Probably helps not to have the dead-weight trio, CHAD cast, introducing chaos into the mix.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't really mind Twitch, but I don't check it very often to see who is streaming. Lumi mostly uses Twitch, so I watch her on there often. Every once in a while, I'll watch others on Twitch, but again, I don't check it that often. So, there are definitely a few I'd watch more of if they were on YT more like Yuri, Miia, Leaflit, Nyaru, and a few others.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Now they're thinking up names they could use if they make a guild like some of the JP members have done. Options include:
PIS_FM ("it's like a radio station!")
STONK

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura thinks of infidels as the enemy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Now they're thinking up names they could use if they make a guild like some of the JP members have done. Options include:
STONK
And claiming ground for a guild hall on the new server that we all know will never be finished.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
If it actually happens at some point, fishman will get roasted HARD for dropping the ball on getting Lisa.

Speaking of jewbas, Aviel has posted another weekly blog after skipping last week.
There's a lot in it but this part in particular is worth highlighting considering the recent Gen 3 graduation of Kawaii.
View attachment 21274
I've been in this position in my professional life.
Sure, my boss couldn't legally ask me to come with him to a new company. But if I just so happened to quit about the same time he did and he just happened to hire me at the new place...

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
That being said, this is a perfect combo.
I can't imagine the post-Tsunderia influx of people filing into her Discord to harass her about joining Phase did anything but put a bad taste in her mouth for the idea. I'm a complete Phasefag but I'll watch this silly sheep woman no matter where she goes.

Damn it Lisa why didn't you do a tomboy Juna like she suggested instead of putting her in a hotdog.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I clearly need to anti harder.
Nah, no amount of hate from you will stop her now.
IT ISN'T FAIR! MY SKILLSET IS MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICAL COMBAT! I'M NOT JEALOUS OF HIS DEDICATION, DEFINATELY NOT! I'M NOT JEALOUS HE PROBABLY GREW UP USING COMPUTERS WHILE I AM TECHNOLOGICALLY ILLITERATE. FUCK!

I'm not jealous at all. Trust. Besides the new model lacks the charm of the vroid one.
Of course the Asian is skilled in mathematics and practices jiujitsu. Goes to church? Well, it's a religion at least.
Come on man, give up the anti mindset and love yourself Rie already. Then you can spend more time trying to figure out how to clip your Mehlo woman. Then, and only then, will I even consider thinking you somewhat cool.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
STONK
Terrific. Another group tag which will never be used after today because gura won't be around.

VTuberThrow

Do not endorse actively trolling people, especially not with disgusting imagery.
I clearly need to anti harder.
Skeb a bunch of Hime gore art and finally make use of her #AmpuRie tag.

Edit: The linked tweet was supposed to be Hime asking for that art using that tag. Just to make it clear. Looks like I fucked up the copy paste though. Fixed it now so it's clear I'm not suggesting actually trolling.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
  • Starts stream muted for two minutes
  • Says this will be the last time she can drink for a while. Scolds chat after they say "for 9 months?"
  • Wishes "uncle A" a happy birthday
  • Almost twenty minutes in and she still hasn't sung anything yet but has hit the microphone against her forehead, stuffed it into her mouth, and turned up the gain and yelled into it at the top of her lungs. "Kon-tinnitus!"
This is shaping up to be a Lia stream.

Nearly one hour (and four shots) in and her first song is Ram Ranch, sung with Chipmunks-like filters on her voice. I welcome any new viewers who are tuning in for the first time to this stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom