"British? No, I - I can speak little English and Japanese."Kazama Iroha

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTBB

I have 15 minute to watch this half hour precursor vid I just heard about but EN collabs are always late so it is probably very doable.

Edit:
NOW they start in a timely manner!
An hour in and EN curse is nowhere to be seen.
(Also I did not see the Ina POV in Holodex for whatever reason, thanks @Gravedigger )

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was another way to say vtweeters and eternal "debut TBA"s I'm pretty sure.
Didn't watch the stream but I think she might be referring to the vtweets that "never debut". They just get art of their avatar, claim they're a vtuber that is debuting "soon", and then contaminate all discussions with their faggotry.
Is she really referring to vtweeters? when I heard "Vtuber Roleplayers" I imagine it refers to people that used to not be vtubers and just decided to start using a vtuber model, like Vtubing used to be about separating the person behind from the character, but after it became popular it became just about using a anime model to stream, like how JadenAnimations, Scara, rPR and other people who already had a following decide to "become" Vtubers.
What does this have anything to do with holoEN ruining vtubing tho? Or was the person who said that just extrapolating? I believe this girl is smart enough to not say something as career-destroying as that...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know that the NijiID fan discord (the same place nolan got kicked out recently and where he get the "foreigner from ohio" moniker) has archival project thingie where they were archiving stuff for the graduating ID so I sure hope they managed to snag most of them except the recent streams.
So what you're saying is: we gotta send him back in...

foto_no_exif (1).png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Good news for all the Hime fans: She's been reading and really appreciates all the parasocial messages people have been leaving for her, and is getting rather parasocial herself:

Good luck, Himebitos.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yup. Truly a cancerous practice. Wish there was a way for JP Vtubers to work under a corporation that is not JP based so that they can skip that shit.
Phase Connect does have a JP branch. Technically. As a legacy thing everyone forgot. But it technically counts, I think.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:architect:It's almost time to learn about Burger King with Meemaw! remember digesting food?:shiinastare:

Shiina will probably ding up to 50k sometimes soon too! :polkasticks:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
:architect:It's almost time to learn about Burger King with Meemaw! remember digesting food?:shiinastare:

Shiina will probably ding up to 50k sometimes soon too! :polkasticks:

SmartSelect_20230420_175809_Discord.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

View attachment 21263
HELL NO

Heretical comment aside, I'm already in there so I can confirm that they already have 372GB worth of archives on Amicia's content, but from what I gathered its still local archive (not uploaded to internet/online storage yet)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Phase Connect does have a JP branch. Technically. As a legacy thing everyone forgot. But it technically counts, I think.
Has everyone here forgot about Vshojo JP:talentfreedom: here?(They still have shit game choices )

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's been too long since I watched a Shiina stream :sanasmile:
1682028077855.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I have 15 minute to watch this half hour precursor vid I just heard about but EN collabs are always late so it is probably very doable.

There is also Ina POV

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Its ex-ID Amicia Michella's account. I had just look at twitter today to see that she made an announcement that yes, her account just got hijacked by the same hacker that hit all those YT accounts.

Currently the channel is now completely gone due to copyright violation. A rather harsh setback considering she's going to graduate...

Probably fell victim to the same thing that got Linus Tech Tips, pdf that stole session cookies and then broadcast elon speaking about crypto

Piarro

Early Adopter
I had never looked at his profile picture up close before. I am disgusted.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Probably fell victim to the same thing that got Linus Tech Tips, pdf that stole session cookies and then broadcast elon speaking about crypto
Just to add: It was not a pdf. The file was just made to look like a pdf.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is back with the monthly Q&A.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The one in the lower right is the person who led the Trans Lifeline donothon earlier this month. VT Rainbow, like Pride Prism, seems to be a loosely-organized of primarily trans vtubers but not a full agency. Pride Prism recently had a controversy where they kicked out one of its organizers for being racist or something in one of those typical eat-our-own/two minutes of hate campaigns we see on Twitter.

Alright, everyone. Get it out of your system.

>Troons always look for someone to attack and cancel
>When you remember Pippa is gonna be there and most troons hate her
Yea this is gonna be an absolute shitfest...

Also @Dazzle and @Mumberthrax I have to get up in 3 hours after going to bed to make it to a Mehlo stream, could one of you please cover for me if I don't manage to wake up and post the Mehlo live!
Mehlo debuted her new model today. It was done by this loser named Sellis who isn't nearly as cool or smart or skilled as I am.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Mehlo debuted her new model today. It was done by this loser named Sellis who isn't nearly as cool or smart or skilled as I am.

I have seen nothing to suggest you are cooler or smarter than anyone else here.
I think Sellis is cooler tbh. He did something for Mehlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom