"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper is still cucked by perms
confirms there is atleast 1 game he can think off that tempus can play but the other branches cant, im going to have an uninformed guess and say its WoW

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vesper just confirmed that there is permission differences between the girls and boys. He stated that there is one game in particular he can think of (which he refused to divulge) that he knows the boys have permission for but the girls don't have permission.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It was less that HololiveEN itself ruined vtubing, and more the flood of as she called it "vtuber roleplayers" they brought in. Said it changed what a vtuber is seen as suddenly.
As opposed to what, vtubers from the beginning were role players.

Edit: make sense once explained to me.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
confirms there is atleast 1 game he can think off that tempus can play but the other branches cant
This is why Japan will never beat the US or Russia

Kalion

:)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It was less that HololiveEN itself ruined vtubing, and more the flood of as she called it "vtuber roleplayers" they brought in. Said it changed what a vtuber is seen as suddenly.
It's true, vTweeters are a blight upon this world. I can agree with this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As opposed to what, vtubers from the beginning were role players.
Didn't watch the stream but I think she might be referring to the vtweets that "never debut". They just get art of their avatar, claim they're a vtuber that is debuting "soon", and then contaminate all discussions with their faggotry.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Vesper just confirmed that there is permission differences between the girls and boys. He stated that there is one game in particular he can think of (which he refused to divulge) that he knows the boys have permission for but the girls don't have permission.
Being part of a JP company is rough. The funny British lady confirmed that since Idol isn't a JP company, they don't have to follow JP permission rules. They can pretty much play whatever they want. "We're chill here."

The entire premise of needing contracts and permissions to stream a fucking game is still insane to me.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Being part of a JP company is rough. The funny British lady confirmed that since Idol isn't a JP company, they don't have to follow JP permission rules. They can pretty much play whatever they want. "We're chill here."

The entire premise of needing contracts and permissions to stream a fucking game is still insane to me.
The Nips are forever cucked by the most retarded censorship and copyright laws imaginable. It's half the reason why Nintendo does the bullshit they do. If youtube weren't such turbo cucks to corporations, all of Nintendo's shenanigans would be ignored.
Also fuck Sony, they're also colossal faggots about copyright strikes against channels for merely mentioning any leaks, even if the channel doesn't even show jack shit.

Mehk

soap suds

Something similar happened with TLOU in NijiEN. Fulgur fought for the game and got the perms, but Selen was given the greenlight to play it first. I don't know why perms have to be so weird.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
:urtearingmeapart:
EDIT:Also it looks like everyone forgot Mio

Last edited:

GOTBB

It's his money out of his own pocket not the company funds. How much money do you waste on chuubas good sir?
$5 a month.
Enjoy a 4 piece mcnuggy or whatever a month on me Gura.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Rin's oshi is male and she got some "funny" merch of his lately.
She bought the Holostars boxers didn't she?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Any chance you could share a timestamp when possible? I'd love to hear more.

Looks like it's Amicia Michella's channel.

HALLO THIS IS YUOTUB THERE IS PROREM WITH ACCOUNT PLZ LCIKC TO FIX IS SAFE THAN U: http://youtubefixaccount69420.co.kp/

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So far this Mozzu stream
-Fan discords are breeding grounds for drama, won't be touching any or making one for herself.​
Honestly? Membership can't come soon enough for this entity/girl.

Art

Uruka midriff by SilvaDoesArt.jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular
Good(?) news: Selen's gonna do more apex in about an hour
Bad news: She ain't streaming, you're going to have to watch on Twitch.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Further proof Proctor is using TVA as a Testbed to launch his own idol group.

Let me know if you need a Canadian Shut in who knows fucking nothing but is ok at games.

That spot is taken already.

I just remembered you're forgetting an important one: Native American. Always keeping my tomahawk ready to scalp some bastards.
This also means I cannot be racist.

Hell yeah, brother.

confirms there is atleast 1 game he can think off that tempus can play but the other branches cant

This is gay beyond all belief. I might like the talents they get their hands on and some of the stuff they get to do but holy fuck I would get stifled to fucking death very quickly in a JPcorp, I say as I continue to pester Niji. Having to fuck around waiting for permissions to play some new autism fixation of mine on stream so I can get paid for doing what I do anyway will result in truly hingeless behaviour.

If I could convince Anycolor to get CDDA perms though, fuck you I'm not doing anything else.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
It's true, vTweeters are a blight upon this world. I can agree with this.
Didn't watch the stream but I think she might be referring to the vtweets that "never debut". They just get art of their avatar, claim they're a vtuber that is debuting "soon", and then contaminate all discussions with their faggotry.

Is she really referring to vtweeters? when I heard "Vtuber Roleplayers" I imagine it refers to people that used to not be vtubers and just decided to start using a vtuber model, like Vtubing used to be about separating the person behind from the character, but after it became popular it became just about using a anime model to stream, like how JadenAnimations, Scara, rPR and other people who already had a following decide to "become" Vtubers.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom